BlueRain77

Service Center?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I sent my I-129F and info into Nebraska? I just received my NOA1 yesterday and the return address is California. I am assuming that means they transferred my case to California?? Rather frustrating as California (processing Feb 2006) probably has 100 times the amount of cases flucuating through it than Nebraska (Processing April 2006). Why do they have us send it to Nebraska when clearly its just going to get booted to California...rather frustrating, but alas all this is...

Pete (UK) & Sue (US)

June 19: Filed for K-1 Visa

Feb 8: Received K-1 Visa

April 27: Married!!

May 4: AOS & EAD sent off.

July 28: EAD Card Arrives in Mail!

Aug 23: AOS Interview! APPROVED!!

Aug 30: Welcome to America! letter arrived.

Sept 7: Greencard arrived in the mail!

May: Received Notice about Greencard Expiration end of August

July 15: Sent packet in mail!! (FINALLY!!)

July 16: Packet arrives @ CSC 10:52am Signed by V. Semegi

July 24: Received NOA (posted 7/21)

July 30: Received Bio Appt Letter in Mail

August 20 @ 2pm: Biometrics Appt. –

Sept 12: Approved!! Should be getting card within 60 days..

April 22: Mailing N400 Citizenship packet to Phoenix AZ! (about time!)

April 25 10:37am Phoenix USCIS Lockbox. Signed for by F DOMINGUEZ

April 28 NOA (received in mail May 2)

June 7 Biometrics Appt

July 26 8:10am Interview/Test APPROVED!

Jul 26 Oath Ceremony! Pete is now a US Citizen!

ficFm7.png

event.png

I sent my I-129F and info into Nebraska? I just received my NOA1 yesterday and the return address is California. I am assuming that means they transferred my case to California?? Rather frustrating as California (processing Feb 2006) probably has 100 times the amount of cases flucuating through it than Nebraska (Processing April 2006). Why do they have us send it to Nebraska when clearly its just going to get booted to California...rather frustrating, but alas all this is...

I was told by one of my senators offices that USCIS actually does this from time to time to speed up the process of certain types of petitions. Most likely CSC shipped off a bunch of different type of petitions or applications for other centers to process while they concentrate more on I-129F's. So even though NSC is showing processing times for I-129F's it means nothing since they are actually shipping all of them to CSC. I was really not to happy when I got my notice of transfer either. But since I have been on here a lot of other people have let me know that the processing times don't really mean to much and aren't very reliable anyway. Hang in there fellow transferree. ;)

Edited by Dean iWait

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Timeline

hmmm...never received a notice of transfer.... Also wondering if those who filed using the new I-129F From have received RFE's for anything... I think I filed mine the day it came out.

Pete (UK) & Sue (US)

June 7 Biometrics Appt

ficFm7.png

event.png

hmmm...never received a notice of transfer.... Also wondering if those who filed using the new I-129F From have received RFE's for anything... I think I filed mine the day it came out.

Since the return address on your NOA1 is CSC that means your petition is there. Would have been nice if they let you know they forwarded it there. If you used the new I-129F you should not be receiving any RFE's as long as you included all the required documents. RFE's are not a good thing. They tend to delay your process. The IMBRA RFE was a little different since it was finally a remedy for the USCIS screw up, so it meant that those of us in limbo could finally get our cases moving again. Good luck.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: Timeline

Hey there. Your timeline says it was received at NSC on June 21. What date is on your NOA1 paper? Shouldn't be quite as long as yours says (altho with the transfer perhaps).

Are you logging in online to check your case status?

Timeline

Hey there. Your timeline says it was received at NSC on June 21. What date is on your NOA1 paper? Shouldn't be quite as long as yours says (altho with the transfer perhaps).

Are you logging in online to check your case status?

Yeah just got my receipt Saturday like i said, and have been checking online. Doesn't say transfer or even where it went. All i know is I sent it to Nebraska and my NOA envelope said California. As long as I got it it's all good... lol

Pete (UK) & Sue (US)

June 7 Biometrics Appt

ficFm7.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.