Chrissy25

not off topic but hope for more responses here...

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

April 12th is our AOS interview date and i have a question. on the letter from uscis that has our AOS interview date on the checklist it states bring the sealed medical examination with you to the interiew, am i right in thinking this is only if you had an RFE about the vaccination sheet, and needed to go to a civil surgeon? We never recieved a RFE and we only sent in our completed vaccination sheet from london. so does this not apply to us?

thanks all

bump

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

So, am i right in assuming that he never had a medical exam here in the US?

How did he come into the country?? K1, K3?? Im asking because my husband came in with a K3, and he didnt need to have a medical exam here.....maybe someone with K1 experience could let you know about that.

The Notice lists everything that you need for the interview, even if you already submitted it with your AOS application. So if i am wrong and he doesnt need a medical exam at all, then he wont be required to bring anything to the interview. And them requesting it really has nothing to do with an RFE, im pretty sure that the Notices that they mail out are pretty standard, since all of the ones that ive seen all look the same and have the same information.

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

well it does say on the checklist a completed medical examination and vaccination supplement in a sealed envelope (unless already submitted) well i had my medical exam in london and i sent in my vaccination supplement in with my AOS package which was completed.

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

That should be fine....i think, but if its not, then Agent Smith is right, they will give you an RFE on the spot and have you send it in after the interview

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Chrissy, this is what happened to me.......like you, I was not asked for the supplement during the application process...so didn't take it to the AOS interview. When the interviewer checked my medical stuff he said 'all your medical/immunistation history is in order....we have been having some problems with them lately, but at least the doctor that did your medical in London knew how to fill out the paperwork!'

No RFE....so maybe this is the case with you too....I realy hope so....good luck at the interview.

Jen

Edited by ladybird216

Removing of Conditions Timeline

05/29/2007 - Sent package to NSC

05/31/2007 - Package received by NSC

06/01/2007 - Date on NOA (1 day after they received our package!)

06/11/2007 - NOA and Biometrics notice received via snail-mail

06/21/2007 - Biometrics taken

04/03/2008 - Transferred to CSC

05/14/2008 - Approved (notified via email)

05/21/2008 - Card received