:dance: :dance: Congratulations :dance: :dance:

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!!!

Nice write up,,, I can feel your nervousness...

Regards,

thankz.... :dance:

yap....am really really nervous i can't imagine on the day of my interview.....("hehehehe")

Congratulations! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

thanx....!!!!!! :star::star::thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance::dance:

:dance: :dance: Congratulations :dance: :dance:

thank you.....so much :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations. Have a safe trip to the US of A. :)

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey girl. Congratulations :thumbs: You finally made it.

Few questions though:

1) Did the consul ask anything about the affidavit of support?

2) How long did you have the interview?

3) How old are you and your fiance? that is if you won't mind.

We have just started our journey, reason enough for me to be quite apprehensive about the whole process.

I will appreciate your reply.

Best Regards.

GuardianAngel

I-129F Sent : July 23, 2009
Check Cashed : July 29, 2009
NOA1 : July 28, 2009
NOA2 : October 21, 2009
Left NVC : October 28, 2009
USEM Letter Received : November 12, 2009
Medical Passed : December 15/16, 2009
Interview Passed : January 19, 2010
Visa Received : January 26, 2010 12:30pm
Arrived in the US : February 3, 2010
POE: Seattle, Tacoma WA

Wedding : March 20, 2010

AOS
Submission of AOS application
I485, I131, and I765 : May 02, 2010
Receipt Notice Received : May 06, 2010
Check Cashed : May 07, 2010
Biometrics Appointment : May 24, 2010
Card Production Ordered EAD: July 12, 2010
Advance Parole (Touched - Post Decision Activity): July 12, 2010
EAD Card Received : July 22, 2010
AP Document Received : July 15, 2010
Passed Drivers Test : October 5, 2010
Hired (First Job in the US) September 27, 2010
AOS Interview : January 05, 2011
Welcome Letter and Green card received: January 11, 2011

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
Card Expiration: January 5, 2013
I-751 Joint Petition Rcvd by USCIS: October 25, 2012
Check Cashed : October 29, 2012
Biometrics NOA : October 31, 2012
Biometrics Appointment : November 23, 2012

Approved: May 22, 2013

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

CONGRATS TO YOU!!! GOD BLESS AND BE SAFE ALWAYS.........

shiela and todd

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:thumbs:hi vj family,

am so thankful to God and to all of you here that i join this forum because this helps me a lot.... my interview was last July 30,2009 i arrived from Cebu July 29,2009 and stayed at the Bayview Park Hotel Manila which is infront of the Embassy..... in my room am thinking what would be my possible questions.....! and then i pray to God then read Psalm 28 after reading the bible..... i set the alarm clock for 2:30am ("ooh my gosh this it")i was up at 2:30am had some prayers then read again the bible before taking shower.

About 5:15am ("on my day of interview")went to the coffee shop had some bread then looking at my watch then walk to the Embassy about 6am i fell on the line its quite crowded ("its okay i think to have some friends")hehehe i was inside at the Gate 2 its an immigrant visa lane ...had my things scanned then followed the arrow and needs to present your appointment letter to the lady at the window and have your number("my number is 6030"). i sat down and looking at the queing board then i heard someone call My name have to proceed window 16 for the finger printing( " quite nervous its really really cold inside hehehe ")after finger printing need to go back to your sit and wait again your number about a 5 mins i was about to the pre-screener to have some interview she was very nice to me and soft spoken lady she ask only to present our pics with my hubby.....!

Questions:

when is my birthday?

when did we met with my hubby?

where did we met?

when is our wedding date..

what is my husband's job?

she ask me to present our pics with my husband....

those are the questions where the pre-screener ask.she let me sign the ds-230 and told that i have to go back to sit and have to wait my number again....:(God this is the moment...) i waited 45 mins. then my number appears on the board at window 28.

I went inside the room and the consule is very nice great me ('magandang umaga')and i replied (magandang umaga po)he offer me a sit,,,,,, he ask me to raise my right hand said i have to tell the truth...(wow.....gosh am so nervous) he ask me same question to the pre-screener after he said that my visa was approved ("am sooooo happy and so thankful to God")he said have proceed to window 37 to get pink slip have to go the air21 booth for the visa delivery......(yeheey i was done about 8:45 am so very happy going back to the hotel")

thank u vj family, :dance::dance::dance:

COngrates..........You only have PDOS now to deal with. AIR 21 is pretty fast. Naty had hers in Baguio in 6 days I think.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-21

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-08-29

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-26

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

NVC Left : 2009-02-09

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-07-16

Visa Received : 2009-07-22

US Entry : 2009-08-11

Marriage : 2009-08-21

Comments : She recived the first notice from Manila on Valentines day. Perfect timing.

The first setback came during the medical. Naty had to do the 3 day sputum and then we waited 2 months for the results. YESSSS>came back negative

Went for her interview on July 16th and received her Pink Slip......Finally. Paid the AIR21 and I expect her here August 10th, 2009. Marriage will be August 21st, exactly 4 years to the day that we first met.

Hey girl. Congratulations :thumbs: You finally made it.

Few questions though:

1) Did the consul ask anything about the affidavit of support?

2) How long did you have the interview?

3) How old are you and your fiance? that is if you won't mind.

We have just started our journey, reason enough for me to be quite apprehensive about the whole process.

I will appreciate your reply.

Best Regards.

thank you sis.....! :star:

no,he did not ask about our I-864, it depends on the pre-screener what documents he/she want u to submit. mine was only our pictures, same as the consule he didnt ask anything....my interview takes only 5 mins.the consule was very nice and soft spoken same as the pre-screener he ask me a few questions about us.......am 24 and my husband is 55 and you?

:thumbs:hi vj family,

am so thankful to God and to all of you here that i join this forum because this helps me a lot.... my interview was last July 30,2009 i arrived from Cebu July 29,2009 and stayed at the Bayview Park Hotel Manila which is infront of the Embassy..... in my room am thinking what would be my possible questions.....! and then i pray to God then read Psalm 28 after reading the bible..... i set the alarm clock for 2:30am ("ooh my gosh this it")i was up at 2:30am had some prayers then read again the bible before taking shower.

About 5:15am ("on my day of interview")went to the coffee shop had some bread then looking at my watch then walk to the Embassy about 6am i fell on the line its quite crowded ("its okay i think to have some friends")hehehe i was inside at the Gate 2 its an immigrant visa lane ...had my things scanned then followed the arrow and needs to present your appointment letter to the lady at the window and have your number("my number is 6030"). i sat down and looking at the queing board then i heard someone call My name have to proceed window 16 for the finger printing( " quite nervous its really really cold inside hehehe ")after finger printing need to go back to your sit and wait again your number about a 5 mins i was about to the pre-screener to have some interview she was very nice to me and soft spoken lady she ask only to present our pics with my hubby.....!

Questions:

when is my birthday?

when did we met with my hubby?

where did we met?

when is our wedding date..

what is my husband's job?

she ask me to present our pics with my husband....

those are the questions where the pre-screener ask.she let me sign the ds-230 and told that i have to go back to sit and have to wait my number again....:(God this is the moment...) i waited 45 mins. then my number appears on the board at window 28.

I went inside the room and the consule is very nice great me ('magandang umaga')and i replied (magandang umaga po)he offer me a sit,,,,,, he ask me to raise my right hand said i have to tell the truth...(wow.....gosh am so nervous) he ask me same question to the pre-screener after he said that my visa was approved ("am sooooo happy and so thankful to God")he said have proceed to window 37 to get pink slip have to go the air21 booth for the visa delivery......(yeheey i was done about 8:45 am so very happy going back to the hotel")

thank u vj family, :dance::dance::dance:

COngrates..........You only have PDOS now to deal with. AIR 21 is pretty fast. Naty had hers in Baguio in 6 days I think.

yes have to deal with PDOS after when i get my visa, my husband said if my visa receive this week, i will fly to US at Aug.10th hopefully.....God Knows....... :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations and have a safe trip... God bless :dance: :dance: :dance:

"Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you."

-Mark 11:24

as1cF5cFg1X0010MjExMDIyc3w0NTI5NjVzfEhBUFBJTFkgTUFSUklFRCAgRk9S.gif

AOS JOURNEY

Feb 17, 2010- AOS sent. ( 3rd year Anniversary of our engagement too)

Feb 20, 2010- AOS packaged received @ Chicago IL, 60680

Feb 26, 2010- USCIS Acceptance Confirmation ( E-MAIL) x3 AOS, EAD, AP

Mar 02, 2010- Received NOA1 for EAD & AP on the mail

Mar 05, 2010- Received NOA1 for AOS

Mar 12, 2010- Received Biometric Appointment Letter dated: MARCH 24, 2010

Mar 15, 2010- RFE - request for properly completed I-693...grrr i already submitted this

Mar 24, 2010- Biometrics DONE!

Apr 12, 2010- RFE response sent (I-693 complete medical exam and vaccination record)

Apr 15, 2010- email notification RFE response received and case processing is resumed

Apr 16, 2010- got touched!!!

Apr 22, 2010- Case for Adjustment of status got transferred to California Service Center... Yay!

Apr 27, 2010- EAD approved! card production ordered. :)

Apr 29, 2010- AP approved! :)

May 05, 2010- AP received on the Mail :)

May 21, 2010- EAD card received on the mail! yay :)

May 21, 2010- AOS approved notification received on email dated 05/17/10 yay :) NO INTERVIEW. yay!

May 22, 2010- Welcome letter received!

Jun 10, 2010- GC received! thanks God...

----- No paper works for 2 years----

Feb 13, 2012- Lifting of Condition

Pictures are worth a 1000 words!!!

Congrats Sis,

Sana ako din next time wala maging problem. I pray that everything will be okay!!

Ate Toni Musta na? i only visit VJ once in a while

Pictures are worth a 1000 words!!!

Congrats Sis,

Sana ako din next time wala maging problem. I pray that everything will be okay!!

Ate Toni Musta na? i only visit VJ once in a while

Am sure you can make it sis...just have faith in God he will guide you.....!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.