MapleLeafBaby

AOS'rs...

2,317 posts in this topic

Wow that's so great, i'm very happy for you!!

01/12/2011: GreenCard approved!!!!

Green card expiration date: 01/05/2013
Sent ROC package to VSC: 11/16/2012
NOA1: 11/20/2012

Approval: 04/29/2013!!!!

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow that's so great, i'm very happy for you!!

My husband scared me because he called me at work. We had been waiting for a piano to get moved out today and we had another friend "wait for the movers" while my husband was at a job interview (not one he thought would be good, but he didn't want to blow off someone who would be interested for "networking" purposes). It was definitely excellent news. Missa said the Detroit office is in a "bad area" so I am not exactly excited about going to the interview for that reason, but my husband getting his Green card is definitely a good thing. Yeah! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

Mathews AP was approved today! Now if only everything else would get approved.

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/12/17- Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

04/13/17- Credit Card Charged

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

05/22/17- Interview Scheduled

06/28/17- Interview(Approved)

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Mathews AP was approved today! Now if only everything else would get approved.

The EAD would be nice first or even AOS. Hope the rest of your documents get processed quickly.

Timeline

Well since I mentioned it...Just got the text saying his EAD was approved too! :)

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/12/17- Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

04/13/17- Credit Card Charged

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

05/22/17- Interview Scheduled

06/28/17- Interview(Approved)

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Wow! Not bad! Congrats!!! :D

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

I just got an email from USCIS.. I put in a service request 1 week ago for my biometrics appointment letter that i haven't received yet. I'm not sure how i should understand that email:

The status of this service request is:

Your case is awaiting the required Biometrics submittal, and is currently in suspense until you complete this process. Your application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for biometrics at their local Application Support Center (ASC). Biometrics appointments are scheduled as slots become available at the ASC. Once you have been scheduled for an appointment, you will receive an ASC Appointment Notice to appear at a certain date and time at your local ASC. You must take the ASC Appointment Notice and photo ID to your appointment.

Basically, it's only saying i'm now in the queue for getting an appointment? And if i was already in the queue (but my ASC was wayyy too busy), am i gonna be put at the begining of the queue again, or do i keep my current position in it? Argggg I want my Bio appointment letter!!!

event.png

Timeline

It's been a week today since Chicago received my AOS and I haven't heard anything yet. Be it by email or mail.

I'm starting to get a little worried. Our mail hasn't come today yet, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :unsure:

Timeline

Well since I mentioned it...Just got the text saying his EAD was approved too! :)

That is nice and fast 47 days! I hope my husband's EAD is on that staffer's desk that took care of your husband. Waiting for the EAD is torture, even though we have an AOS interview date because my husband is chomping at the bit to work.

It's been a week today since Chicago received my AOS and I haven't heard anything yet. Be it by email or mail.

I'm starting to get a little worried. Our mail hasn't come today yet, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :unsure:

I would wait at least 2 weeks before getting "worried". If all is ok, you should have your NOA1 within 14 days, and if something is wrong you will get the package back. But I am sure all is well and the U.S. postal system is just slow in getting the letters from Chicago to where you live.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just got an email from USCIS.. I put in a service request 1 week ago for my biometrics appointment letter that i haven't received yet. I'm not sure how i should understand that email:

The status of this service request is:

Your case is awaiting the required Biometrics submittal, and is currently in suspense until you complete this process. Your application information has been entered into the system which schedules applicants for biometrics at their local Application Support Center (ASC). Biometrics appointments are scheduled as slots become available at the ASC. Once you have been scheduled for an appointment, you will receive an ASC Appointment Notice to appear at a certain date and time at your local ASC. You must take the ASC Appointment Notice and photo ID to your appointment.

Basically, it's only saying i'm now in the queue for getting an appointment? And if i was already in the queue (but my ASC was wayyy too busy), am i gonna be put at the begining of the queue again, or do i keep my current position in it? Argggg I want my Bio appointment letter!!!

That is what happend to me. they forgot to put me in the computer that makes the appointments. two more weeks you should have your letter if not harass em again. your are going through the same sh1ite i did :(

HWDWm6.png

That is what happend to me. they forgot to put me in the computer that makes the appointments. two more weeks you should have your letter if not harass em again. your are going through the same sh1ite i did :(

Yeah i remember you had that same notice for your bio letter... But the Dallas office is very busy also these days, so maybe i was already in the system but there was just not any date available yet?! There's a couple other people at the Dallas office who are also waiting for their bio letter.. Gosh, why did i have to move in the busy area hehe! Well i really hope they'll send me that stupid letter soon :blink: And i see your biometrics are tomorrow, i can't wait to see if your case will b approve soon after! That would b great news for you

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I received my EAD in the mail today!! I'm so frikken happy! Now to find a job and start contributing! woo hoo!

AOS

03-30-10: Montreal Interview

04-09-10: K1 Visa Received

04-17-10: US Entry (Toronto Pearson Airport to Peoria, Illinois)

06-12-10: Married the love of my life!!

06-25-10: Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131 petitions to Chicago Lockbox

07-01-10: NOA1

07-30-10: Case transferred to California Service Center

08-03-10: Biometrics in Naperville, IL

08-21-10: AP approved

08-28-10: Received AP

08-30-10: EAD approved

09-01-10: Received EAD

09-20-10: Green card approved!!

09-25-10: Green card recieved!!!!

Timeline

They must have felt my worries.

Any hour ago I got my "Acceptance Confirmation" emails!!! I'm going to print them off and keep them with the piles of my AOS stuff.

Now more waiting to be done... hopefully not too much, though.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.