w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Obama is a Soviet sleeper agent

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A listener emails a talk radio host.

7/22/09

Dear Andrea,

I have found the last two broadcasts very informative and provocative. After reflecting on the broadcasts I wanted to pass on some thoughts concerning the immediate future of our nation.

If you think back, shortly after the end of WWII the Soviet Union made a concentrated effort to infuse as many sleeper agents into this country as fast as possible. Perhaps you remember Khrushchev stating he would take over this country without firing a shot. Like other European countries they were jealous of our enormous power and wealth. How can a country starting on three boat loads of people become the richest and most powerful nation in the world in such a short time?

They saw America as the end goal for world dominance and the ultimate solution to inflict the communist doctrine upon the rest of the world. Obama’s maternal grandparents were a part of that infusion. Both, along with their daughter Stanley were strong voices of the American Communist Party. They and literally hundreds if not thousands of other infusions over the course of the past 65 years have slowly and methodically educated and trained to be active participants in our various levels of government. Any aspect of government quietly became a player in the overall scheme.

The result is today they have been totally infused into every branch of our federal and state governments – covering all the bases so that they have total control at all levels and under any given circumstance. The 2008 election was the crown jewel of their efforts.

The reason we have had zero success and will continue to probably have zero success in any peaceful means of restoring our government as our constitution envisions it to be governed is that all avenues have been blocked. It does not matter what party may or may not be in control of a given office, they are a part of the master plan. As we discussed last night, it seems growingly clear we will be unable to resolve this constitutional crisis in a peaceful matter. Like your one guest stated there will be blood on the streets. It was already predestined.

Part of the Solinski (sic) play book is to create a crisis so great it would start revolt. It is at this time Obama will step forward with martial law and complete his assigned agenda. At that point, congress and the courts as we know it will no longer exist.

Obama’s reforms are no more than baby steps to accomplish the objective. They have nothing to do with their stated purpose. What is not certain is how long Obama will reign or who will step in to take his place. My guess is that there will be an inward conflict as Obama personally has no intention of ever giving up the White House. I don’t know his whole plan except deep in one of the subcommittees is a proposed bill to eliminate term limits for the Office of the President.

I believe that Obama is counting on his position as commander-in-chief to force the military, active, reserve and guards, to quell the violence and restore peace. Before that happens he will ensure a significant amount of casualties to turn people on each other and cement hate, distrust and discord between neighbors and kin. A house divided cannot stand. As Glenn Beck puts it he will have created the perfect storm. What is our recourse?

Unfortunately we are rapidly running out of time. We need to strike soon. Your one guest also talked about the New Jersey gun ban sales. If you recall, I asked about black marketing of guns. I don’t think he fully grasped what I was asking.

During my last three years as a magistrate for the US Army in Seoul, S. Korea, I presided over 1500 cases. Sixty plus per cent of those cases involved some form of black marketing. As you can imagine it was ramped. No matter how much effort was applied it was as about out of control as our countries drug problems and illegal immigration. This same scenario will play out in New Jersey should they attempt to close down gun shops and manufacturers. You can only prosecute so many.

Why this is important, is that Obama is under the mistaken belief that we are simply going to roll over to his wishes. First, our military members will never in whole go along with pointing guns at American citizens. They give their lives freely to protect us. They are as much a part of us as we are of them. They will at some point, if required, turn on the orders of the commanders, if necessary and take up arms against Obama. Of course, to some extent it will be based on their party affiliations. However, I believe by then those who have supported Obama will likewise turn on him. At that time they will finally recognize his true self.

Secondly, the civilian public will do likewise.

What makes this country so unique is our right to bear arms. Of all the rights we have it is second only to free speech. Perhaps that is why it is appropriately our second amendment. There is not a country in the world that would ever think of attacking us on our own soil. North Korea’s million man army would fall quickly as they would be so outnumbered by guns and ammo.

This is why one of Obama’s first agenda is to confiscate all guns and ammo from everyone except his army and police. It has been rumored that he is secretly training a 20,000 man army somewhere in the Northeast part of the country. I have no evidence to support that is true. What I do find interesting is that he has just ordered the recruitment of 20,000 more personnel to join the US Army. Supposedly it is to support the efforts in Afghanistan and to help soften the deployment schedule or our current troops. It would take about 18 months to two years to recruit, go through basic training, infantry training and specialized skill training before they could ever be deployed to a combat mission.

Does he really plan to be boots on the ground in Afghanistan for that long? If casualty numbers begin to reflect those of Iraq, the public will grow increasingly disgruntled at that prospect.

I think we need to start exposing his true agenda rather than simply only his eligibility. While that is certainly important, we need to expand that thought to his real agenda and the consequences that will develop from the agenda.

I look forward to listening in on other broadcasts, and hope I can contribute in a positive way.

Sincerely,

S.N., Lacey, WA

http://radiopatriot.blogspot.com/2009/07/l...r-feedback.html

Edited by w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Those are the kinds of people who call into Michael Savage - a mixture of elderly, half-senile Republicans and fascist Klan types.

This part is fascinating.

This is why one of Obama’s first agenda is to confiscate all guns and ammo from everyone except his army and police. It has been rumored that he is secretly training a 20,000 man army somewhere in the Northeast part of the country. I have no evidence to support that is true. What I do find interesting is that he has just ordered the recruitment of 20,000 more personnel to join the US Army.

Or, "no reason to believe it's true, but isn't it oh so interesting" :lol:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah its basically a false disclaimer to say that he's open minded, but he really does believe it to be true.

He probably thinks that Obama is Cobra Commander and has a secret volcano lair somewhere...

The thing is there are legitimate reasons to criticise the Obama administration, yet idiots like this always spring to the fore. Its much the same with the guff about Obama's birth certificate.

Edited by Private Pike

By the way, Private Pike... I heard a rumor you were having a sex change to become a woman. I have no evidence that's true but I do know there's a sex change clinic in north jersey and they conduct procedures daily. HMMM. Isn't that interesting! Makes ya wonder.

I, on the other hand, believe that you, AJ, are part of that 20,000 contingency being trained in the Northeast right now. No, I don't have any proof of that either but you do live in the Northeast and that tells me that something's going on there.

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
By the way, Private Pike... I heard a rumor you were having a sex change to become a woman. I have no evidence that's true but I do know there's a sex change clinic in north jersey and they conduct procedures daily. HMMM. Isn't that interesting! Makes ya wonder.

These were the students who flunked basic science in junior high and were transferred to one of the special classes where they get to handle fruit and call it science.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

The way GWB was going, thought he was going to lock up all of us in padded cells so we would be safe.

But concern is in order for this office, when George Washington was president, more of a guide to keep congress moving, over the years, congress has shifted more and more power to this office, even to the point the guy can start a war as long as he doesn't call it a war. Feel all this should be reversed to the way it was.