Cuban09

Case Status??

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I would like to know if their's another way of checking the status of a National Visa Center Case to know if it is complete or not, instead of calling and speaking with a opperator to know if it is complete or not. Any other way????

there is away but really you can not count it as an official way but from the members experience here and mine too when you try to log in to your account at NVC website and its faild to log you in this is good one means you so close to get your case done ,Good Luck :thumbs:

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

I would like to know if their's another way of checking the status of a National Visa Center Case to know if it is complete or not, instead of calling and speaking with a opperator to know if it is complete or not. Any other way????

NVC's recorded message ?

Also if you are sure that your case is completed from NVC, and your paperwork was forwarded to US Embassy, you can contact US Embassy to check whether they have your interview scheduled and the paperwork was received, or not.

I would recommend to call US Embassy to confirm this because you may get feedback from US Embassy Consular officer for what may needed additionally on the top of all info you did submit.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Besides calling the NVC, can we use the NVC case number to track it online??? where?,How?.. THank you

02/27/2003 -I-30 sent:

10/19/2007 -I-30 APPROVED:

11/09/2007 -NVC Received Case

11/20/2007 -NVC assigned Case#: *Received Notice(Mail), there are no visas available*

09/05/2009 -After almost 2 yrs. of nothing, I contacted NVC (email), asked for case status

09/11/2009 -DS3032/AOS Fee Bill Generated (email) They replied 2 my email with them FINALLY!!!!

09/16/2009 -DS3032 Hard Copy received in MAIL

09/17/2009 -DS3032/AOS Fee Bill *SENT via Certified Mail*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.