Armin

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I can't believe it! Yesterday I called USCIS and they told me to wait for 10-14 more days! Today I woke up and checked my email and "status update" !

Approval was sent for both I129 and I130 on July 17. :) Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooray! Hoooooooooooooooooray!

Couple questions:

1- I'm out of town right now, unfortunately! I won't be back till end of the month! Should I ask one of my friends to get NOA2 from my mailbox? or the file will be delivered "automatically" to NVC (in two weeks approximately, right?) ?

2- I want to go through K3. Due to circumstances in Iran, leaving one week earlier is of great value. How should I notify NVC that I'm going for K3 not IR?

3- If I want to go through K3, the only thing is NVC will send packages to my wife and I, we will complete it and send some of it through mail and some of it we will take to embassy? there is no need for pocket II, III, IV as in IR?

Sorry , I'm very excited right now. I have read guidelines many times but want to double check that I'm underestanding them compeletly.

Best and wish your NOA2 comes VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY soon.

Filed: Timeline
I can't believe it! Yesterday I called USCIS and they told me to wait for 10-14 more days! Today I woke up and checked my email and "status update" !

Approval was sent for both I129 and I130 on July 17. :) Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooray! Hoooooooooooooooooray!

Couple questions:

1- I'm out of town right now, unfortunately! I won't be back till end of the month! Should I ask one of my friends to get NOA2 from my mailbox? or the file will be delivered "automatically" to NVC (in two weeks approximately, right?) ?

2- I want to go through K3. Due to circumstances in Iran, leaving one week earlier is of great value. How should I notify NVC that I'm going for K3 not IR?

3- If I want to go through K3, the only thing is NVC will send packages to my wife and I, we will complete it and send some of it through mail and some of it we will take to embassy? there is no need for pocket II, III, IV as in IR?

Sorry , I'm very excited right now. I have read guidelines many times but want to double check that I'm underestanding them compeletly.

Best and wish your NOA2 comes VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY soon.

Hummmm ..... reading again posts and guidelines.... maybe we should take a risk and go for CR1.... K3 seems like a crazy option! AOS now takes more than 3 years?? (2006?) that's going to be a long long long time! We should balance the risks and benefits!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Tabrik !

Yes, K3 is slow, especially in Vermont Service Center!

Good Luck :thumbs:

I'm counting the seconds...

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-07

NVC Received : 2009-08-10

NVC Left : 2009-08-14

Consulate Received : 2009-08-17

Packet 3 & 4 Received : 2009-09-20

Interview Date : 2009-12-21

Rescheduled the date to: 2010-01-24

Interview Result :put on an AP

Visa Approved: 2010-02-11

Visa Received :2010-03-16

US Entry : 2010-03-18

Marriage : 2010-05-25

CHECK MY TIME LINE FOR REST OF INFO.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.