jcrom

I-751 REMOVAL CONDITIONS PENDING IN VSC

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello everybody. I submitted my I-751 petition and it has February 11th. 2009 as the official date. I have received every document like the extension status of 1 year more and the notice of the appointment for fingerprinting and taking of photos. The appointment of photos and fingerprints I already had it on March in Philadelphia, PA. Since that date I have checked frequently the internet processing times, unfortunately I have not received absolutely nothing else. I have just watched the last updated for that petition with my official date and the VSC service center, it appears within 6 months, the timeframe is of course on August 11th of 2009. My question is: What has happened with my case? I have not received anything neither a notice of appointment, neither nothing so far after the fingerprinting and photos. I have seen there are people that filled maybe like 4 or 6 weeks later than me, and it looks like their cases has been processed. Anybody think that is it possible another interview? (I have had just one with my wife exactly 2 years ago in Philadelphia). Please anybody can recommend me something? (I have just called costumer service in USCIS, they say that if I don't have any notice or someething until August 11th, I have to call them right away, and they tell me what I have to do. Please somebody give me maybe a comment, suggestion, insight, opinion; anything is helpful for me , thanks so much, J.C. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hello everybody. I submitted my I-751 petition and it has February 11th. 2009 as the official date. I have received every document like the extension status of 1 year more and the notice of the appointment for fingerprinting and taking of photos. The appointment of photos and fingerprints I already had it on March in Philadelphia, PA. Since that date I have checked frequently the internet processing times, unfortunately I have not received absolutely nothing else. I have just watched the last updated for that petition with my official date and the VSC service center, it appears within 6 months, the timeframe is of course on August 11th of 2009. My question is: What has happened with my case? I have not received anything neither a notice of appointment, neither nothing so far after the fingerprinting and photos. I have seen there are people that filled maybe like 4 or 6 weeks later than me, and it looks like their cases has been processed. Anybody think that is it possible another interview? (I have had just one with my wife exactly 2 years ago in Philadelphia). Please anybody can recommend me something? (I have just called costumer service in USCIS, they say that if I don't have any notice or someething until August 11th, I have to call them right away, and they tell me what I have to do. Please somebody give me maybe a comment, suggestion, insight, opinion; anything is helpful for me , thanks so much, J.C. :thumbs:

Hello,

We are in the same situation. i filed before you and still i didn't heard from them.

I think only option we have is . waiting untill 6 months frame then u can contact 1-800.. and inquiry about your case. and contact senator and congressman for assistance.

Good luck to all of us.

February 01, 2010 Filed N-400 Citizenship.

February 08, 2010 Check Cashed.

February 10, 2010 NOA.

February 17, 2010 RFE Email.

February 22, 2010 Biometric Letter Received.

March 03, 2010 Biometric done.

March 13, 2010 Yellow Letter Received.

March 23, 2010 Email ( case transferred to local office for interview.

March 25, 2010 Interview Letter Arrived.

April 29, 2010 Interview (Rescheduled)

May 24, 2010 Interview (Passed)

June 17, 2010 Oath Letter Received

July 14, 2010 Oath Date ...........

July 14, 2010 DONE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.