Puffy Khan Sabi

" MY TRIP TO MOROCCO " ... well, some of it :)

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

" MY TRIP TO MOROCCO " - Well some of it ... Jul 14, '09 2:08 PM

for everyone

" My Trip to Morocco "

well,

some of it ...

I just wanted to stop by and tell you ,myself that as you know, Jamal and I got MARRIED :) on JUNE 23, 2009 at 10:00 pm .... I went to Morocco on June 9th ... got there on the 10th ... Jamal met me in the airport and from there we took a train from the airport that was in one part of Casablanca to another that took 1 hour ... Then we rested for 1 nite in The Majestic Hotel in Casablanca ... In the morning we went to the American Embassy and I registered my stay there ... I still couldn't BELIEVE I was looking at Jamal in person :) ... We got along well and were really happy to be together ... From there we took a LONGGGGGGG 6 hour bus trip to Agadir and started the endless paperwork to get married. We couldn't find a hotel, so we continued on in a 1 hour taxi ride to his city Taroudant ... I fell asleep in the taxi ... I thought I was dreaming how HOT I was ... OMGGGGGG IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT :( ... We then went to the hotel that Jamal works at and that's where we stayed for the next 15 days ... We had alot of fun with his friends and I met and loved his family ... I spent a whole day alone with his sister and Mom ... It was so nice !!! His sister did henna on my feet and hands She did such a pretty job on it too ... So we did papers and papers and papers ... I was veryyyy proud of Jamal ... he showed me what kind of man he is, how responsible he was ... I had to stay an extra 5 days to finish the paper work so we could marry ... It was EXTREMELY difficult for me because I needed more medication and I was in terrible pain and was quite ill .... but I made it through and married my man, my love ... my world, my everything as I said above, on June 23rd, in the adoul's office ... at 10 p.m. :) ... The wedding itself lacked the romance we would have liked to have, so we will have a really nice small romantic wedding when my husband comes here to me in U.S.A. which we pray will be soon, Inshallah ... Praise be to GOD !!! I'm not feeling too good at the moment .... I've been very sick with a bad back, so forgive me if this story lacks details ... Bottom line is we met, KNEW we love each other and married :) ... I am overwhelmed and not looking forward to the endless paper work ahead of us .... BUT it WILL get done and we WILL be together soon we pray .... WE STILL NEED A CO-SPONSOR for Jamal ... so PLEASEEEE .... If you know of ANYONE who would consider helping us please let me know ... THANKS :) Soooooo, That's MOST of the story ... I left Jamal at the airport on June 25th ... ( AFTER A 6 HOUR BUS RIDE & A 1 HOUR TRAIN RIDE ) ... It was probably the HARDEST thing I have ever done in my life .... I had such mixed feelings ... NOTTTT wanting to leave my husband, my love ... and needing to return home to my safe world where I have all my luxurys, such as my medications, my shower and BLESS JESUS !!!!!!!!! MY TOILETTTTTTT ... HAHAHAHA ... lol ... I WAS SO HAPPY TO USE MY BATHROOM ... LOL, Ha Ha Ha Ha ... All in all , My trip to Morocco was a VERY difficult one for me, BUT, I wouldn't have it any other way ... I LOVE JAMAL, I AM SOOOOO HAPPY TO BE HIS WIFE ... and SOOOOOO DAMNED ANGRY that we're not together now ... This was a true learning experience for me ... I am not the same woman I was when I arrived there. I will never be the same ... and ALL I want now is to be with JAMAL, HE with ME ... So, on we go .... to the RED tape ... AMEN, WE WILL BE TOGETHER SOON ... see ya :) LOVE, CAROLE

Tags: trip.to.morocco.

Carole (Puffy) Khan Sabi - " Don't let what people say bother you because the people that matter don't mind and the people that mind don't matter ." :)

Congratulations on your wedding and thanks for telling your story. Have you checked out the MENA forum? You can find it in the regional discussion area--middle east and north Africa. You should introduce yourself over there. :thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just want to tell ya people get a little pissy when you solicit for sponsors on here. Anyway, congrats on the wedding. May your journey be speedy and smooth.

Betsy El Sum