-Cinnamon-

Scrap Book

10 posts in this topic

my wife did the scrap book of our photos and plus she has a wedding album for the interview

make sure it not too thick bcz the window is only couple of inches thick

good luck

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

is it okay to put your pictures in a scrap book? or better to bring it pasted to a coupon bond then put a caption below for your USE interview?

:thumbs: A lot of them girls here in VJ made scrapbooks as evidence of genuine relationship.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

But if you want to be on the good side of the pre-screener and not take too much of his/her time... I "strongly suggest" you paste them in a bond paper and fill them in a 10-page plastic filler. It has that flexi-plastic cover so it can be bended a tad bit when it goes through their small slot. Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
But if you want to be on the good side of the pre-screener and not take too much of his/her time... I "strongly suggest" you paste them in a bond paper and fill them in a 10-page plastic filler. It has that flexi-plastic cover so it can be bended a tad bit when it goes through their small slot. Good luck!

Good advice but other than that it really makes no difference. There just interested in the pictures for proof of the relationship. They don't care how you present them. Good luck to you. Mike

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

they dont look on the album.....during my interview, i brought with me our album but they didn't ask for it. Good thing I also brought loose pictures with captions at the back..the consul just browsed it and then gave back to me...they don't bother how it was presented .

+1 on the bond or easily removed pictures from the scrapbook. The window is sunken like at the money exchanges.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
is it okay to put your pictures in a scrap book? or better to bring it pasted to a coupon bond then put a caption below for your USE interview?

I DID THE BOND PAPER THING WITH 1 SENTENCE CAPTION BELOW. IT IS EASIER FOR THE CO TO VIEW THE PICTURES RATHER THAN ON ALBUM AND IT'S LIGHTER THAN ALBUM.

K1 Process:
April 22, 2008 I-129F NOA1
Aug. 25, 2008 I-129F NOA2
Aug. 28, 2008 NVC left
Sept. 09, 2008 Consulate received
Sept. 16, 2008 Appointment notice received
Sept. 23, 2008 Filed Jap. police clearance
Sept. 24-25, 2008 Medical exam Done. Thank God I'm healthy
Oct. 03, 2008 Interview date
Nov. 11, 2008 Got a call from Jap. Embassy PC ready for pick up
Nov. 13, 2008 Picked up and submitted the Police clearance to USEM
Nov. 28, 2008 Visa is ready for delivery
Dec. 02, 2008 Visa in transit to Cebu (delayed bcuz Dec. 1 was holiday)
Dec. 03, 2008 Visa received abot na jud tawn Thank you Lord.
Dec. 08, 2008 POE Hawaii, Honolulu
Dec. 09, 2008 Got married (wedding and honeymoon in Hawaii)
Dec. 12, 2008 Newly wed couple flew to SFO, CA

AOS Process:
Feb. 04, 2009 USCIS received AOS docs.
Feb. 12, 2009 NOA received (AOS and EAD)
Feb. 13, 2009 Biometrics appointment received
Feb. 25, 2009 Biometrics schedule (10 AM) San Francisco DONE
March 14, 2009 Received interview schedule
April 11, 2009 Received EAD card
April 21, 2009 Interview (APPROVED) (2 months 17 days from filing)

April 28, 2009 Welcome Letter received
May 2, 2009 GREEN CARD received (2 months and 29 days)
May 22, 2009 Filed SSN
May 24, 2009 Got SSN at SSA
June 11, 2009 SSN Card received in mail

Naturalization

April 30, 2013 N-400 mailed (i used regular mail not express)

May 3, 2013 NOA priority date (received in mail 05/09/13)
May 8, 2013 Check cashed out, received text and email (N-400 accepted)

May 31, 2013 Biometrics

June 4, 2013 In Line

June 6, 2013 Received email and text N400 has been scheduled
June 10, 2013 Received letter in mail
July 16, 2013 Interview @3:30pm SFO

qlko09mo73vl.png

:thumbs: A lot of them girls here in VJ made scrapbooks as evidence of genuine relationship.

"Them girls"? Hehew. I am the husband and the keeper of the memories, including all things with photos.

Brian in Tennessee

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree :thumbs:

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.