cordqueen31

Need help regarding I 130 approved!

7 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

My husband been waiting for almost 2 years for the approval of our k3/k4 visa. Finally! Our case has been Approved July 7, 2009! Yeppeee!!! :dance:

Please anyone can help me what is next of this approval or do I have to do something to prepared here. My Husband is my petitioner and he is in USA.

what requirements do I have to prepared?

Please Help...I will gladly appreciated.

Please complete a timeline so we can est help you. Since you applied for a K3/K4 visa. I am assuming your approval is the approval by USCIS which would be the NOA2. If that is the case and the approval is for both the I130 and I129F then you need to determine if you will persue the K3 route of the IR1 route. Each comes with pros and cons which are discussed in the guides on VJ.

Love forever,

Dale & Trisha

Married: 9/29/2008

K3 Visa

POE-MSP: 3/13/2009

AOS/EAD

Greencard received: 08/29/2009

Removal of Conditions:

Approved: 10/20/2011

Citizenship

9/19/2012

Please complete a timeline so we can est help you. Since you applied for a K3/K4 visa. I am assuming your approval is the approval by USCIS which would be the NOA2. If that is the case and the approval is for both the I130 and I129F then you need to determine if you will persue the K3 route of the IR1 route. Each comes with pros and cons which are discussed in the guides on VJ.

Hi dale trisha

Thank you for the reply

here I paste the notice I checked in uscis approval. right now my husband still waiting for the notice they mailed in his address.

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 6, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congratulations

why did the approval take so long though?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

congratulations

why did the approval take so long though?

husband first application was denied due to some simple reason. so he need to start over again by sending motion to reconsider october 2008 the first application is 2006 was denied. so From 2008 he start the process again and our case goes EOIR then to AAO. its been so tough almost 2 years before they grant our case to approved.

my worries now if how long does it take before the NVC give us the number case??

dont have Idea about this process and I dont know what to prepare ahead.

So for the I-130 that means the approval was sent to NVC for your IR1 processing. Your I-129F would be for the K3 visa. Usually you can call the NVC now and get your MNL case number.

Since you do not have approval for the I129F - at least yet. You would want to purse the IR/CR1 route which is covered in the Guides. Get your USCIS case number form the NOA1 of the I129f if it was resubmitted in 2008 and see what the status is.

Having a timeline entered into VJ will really help. It is the My Timeline link on your profile. In your case although you submitted 2 years ago you submitted in 2008 so the duration we are talking about is only since the resubmission. The timeline will also help in determining if a I-129f was submitted.

Love forever,

Dale & Trisha

Married: 9/29/2008

K3 Visa

POE-MSP: 3/13/2009

AOS/EAD

Greencard received: 08/29/2009

Removal of Conditions:

Approved: 10/20/2011

Citizenship

9/19/2012

So for the I-130 that means the approval was sent to NVC for your IR1 processing. Your I-129F would be for the K3 visa. Usually you can call the NVC now and get your MNL case number.

Since you do not have approval for the I129F - at least yet. You would want to purse the IR/CR1 route which is covered in the Guides. Get your USCIS case number form the NOA1 of the I129f if it was resubmitted in 2008 and see what the status is.

Having a timeline entered into VJ will really help. It is the My Timeline link on your profile. In your case although you submitted 2 years ago you submitted in 2008 so the duration we are talking about is only since the resubmission. The timeline will also help in determining if a I-129f was submitted.

Can I call the NVC from here in Philippines?

by the way my husband just called me he said that he just recieved the NOA2 today.

:star: and yes the I129f status good thing you mentioned that bcoz that is also confused me why our I130 approved and the I129f still painding. what is this mean? I copy paste the current status of I129f below:

Application Type: MOTIC, MOTION TO REOPEN BEFORE THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status: The fee was collected at one location, and the case is now pending at our processing site.

As a routine part of processing this MOTIC, MOTION TO REOPEN BEFORE THE COMMISSIONER is now at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. On May 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice explaining this and describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.