absolutnina

SS and Alien No, plus AOS package!!!!

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi,

First and foremost, thanks everyone who answered my previous message!!! You were of big help!

Now, I got married with my husband last weekend, and now I have a bunch of questions regarding all the forms:

1-485

They are asking me for my SS and Alien number. I have a old SS and Alien number from my OPT that I got from my F-1 Visa. I know my alien number has expired, but what about my SS number, does that ever expire???? What answer should I put for SS and Alien number?

I-131

When they are asking about how many trips I am intending to use this document should I check One trip or More than one trip? I mean, I do not know now how many trips I will go on. Also, how long is this Advance Parole for? Do I have to use this till I get my Green Card? And how soon will I get my Green Card?

I-765

Again, here they are asking about my SS and Alien number but here they are asking (ever used) so it is more straight forward, however when asking about the result - Granted or Denied (attach all documentation) What are they asking for? Can I just take a copy of my Employment Authorization Card or what else do they need?

G-325A

Here they are asking about my residence for the last 5 years. My question is: I have lived here since 2004, due to collage, however I have been a residence of Sweden all these years (of course) should I still write all the addresses that I have lived on here in the US? Also, regarding the employment question, of course at this, since I am in the US I am unemployed, should I write that or will that look suspicious? I mean, I left the US in Dec 2008 due to my F-1 visa expired and it was not like I got a full time job in Sweden, only freelance job at a Advertising Company,due to recession, and then in April I went back on the Visa waiver program, since i had been away from my boyfriend so long and no job came along so I decided to go back here and then we decided to get married! Maybe, this sounds confusing, but what should I answer on that question? Should I write freelance or unemployed? On our weeding license i wrote unemployed.

I-130

I now read here that people were sending in a lot of extra documentations??? I didn't know we had to do that?

What kind of documentations/proof do we have to send in?

Thanks so much in advance!

Nina

1-485

They are asking me for my SS and Alien number. I have a old SS and Alien number from my OPT that I got from my F-1 Visa. I know my alien number has expired, but what about my SS number, does that ever expire???? What answer should I put for SS and Alien number? Alien Registration number (A#) typically doesn't expire/change - should be the same. SS# is issued for life.

I-131

When they are asking about how many trips I am intending to use this document should I check One trip or More than one trip? I mean, I do not know now how many trips I will go on. Also, how long is this Advance Parole for? Do I have to use this till I get my Green Card? And how soon will I get my Green Card? AP is used for the period when you have a case pending with USCIS so when you get your PR/Green Card, you won't need AP.

G-325A

Here they are asking about my residence for the last 5 years. My question is: I have lived here since 2004, due to collage, however I have been a residence of Sweden all these years (of course) should I still write all the addresses that I have lived on here in the US? Also, regarding the employment question, of course at this, since I am in the US I am unemployed, should I write that or will that look suspicious? I mean, I left the US in Dec 2008 due to my F-1 visa expired and it was not like I got a full time job in Sweden, only freelance job at a Advertising Company,due to recession, and then in April I went back on the Visa waiver program, since i had been away from my boyfriend so long and no job came along so I decided to go back here and then we decided to get married! Maybe, this sounds confusing, but what should I answer on that question? Should I write freelance or unemployed? On our weeding license i wrote unemployed. The question isn't where you have residence(s), it is asking where you lived - can be two different things. As far as employment - you should answer the questions honestly - there is no really wrong answer.

I-130

I now read here that people were sending in a lot of extra documentations??? I didn't know we had to do that?

What kind of documentations/proof do we have to send in? :guides:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.