jeje861

can anyone take a look at this? opinions?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi everyone, I got a request for evidence and I need to write a statement where I describe where and how I met my husband, details of our courtship, marriage, wedding,list of places where we resided together, nature of my and my husband's employment ect. Here it is what I wrote. I am not done yet but I thought I would like to get some advice on how to improve it. Anything that I could add or change? Thanks for your time

I am writing this statement to support the I-751 petition by myself, name, and my husband, name. I met my husband in my hometown, name, in September 2004. My husband was serving in the army in Italy at that time. We started dating after we met and have been together ever since. He met my family after a couple of months we had started dating and after that spent almost every day at my parents’ house. We used to see each other every day and he used to pick me up from school when he was not working. In December 2005 I got to meet my husband's sister when she came to Italy to visit. In the meanwhile, I was keeping in touch with my husband’s mother as well. We got married on "date" at the lake house of my husband’s parents. It was a very small and private ceremony. The people present at the wedding were "names".I am an accounting student at "name", while my husband recently graduated from the same college with a degree in criminal justice. He is an army reservist, a part-time sheriff deputy for "name", and has a full time job as #.

Here is a list of the places where my husband and I resided together.

List

Please, find attached pictures of my husband and I that we took after we got married, as well as the other documents supporting this petition.

Hi everyone, I got a request for evidence and I need to write a statement where I describe where and how I met my husband, details of our courtship, marriage, wedding,list of places where we resided together, nature of my and my husband's employment ect. Here it is what I wrote. I am not done yet but I thought I would like to get some advice on how to improve it. Anything that I could add or change? Thanks for your time

I am writing this statement to support the I-751 petition by myself, name, and my husband, name. I met my husband in my hometown, name, in September 2004. My husband was serving in the army in Italy at that time. We started dating after we met and have been together ever since. He met my family after a couple of months we had started dating and after that spent almost every day at my parents' house. We used to see each other every day and he used to pick me up from school when he was not working. In December 2005 I got to meet my husband's sister when she came to Italy to visit. In the meanwhile, I was keeping in touch with my husband's mother as well. We got married on "date" at the lake house of my husband's parents. It was a very small and private ceremony. The people present at the wedding were "names".I am an accounting student at "name", while my husband recently graduated from the same college with a degree in criminal justice. He is an army reservist, a part-time sheriff deputy for "name", and has a full time job as #.

List

Please, find attached pictures of my husband and I that we took after we got married, as well as the other documents supporting this petition.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

I am writing this statement to support the I-751 petition by myself, name, and my husband, name. I met my husband in my hometown, name, in September 2004. My husband was serving in the army in Italy at that time. We started dating after we met and have been together ever since. He met my family after a couple of months we had started dating and after that spent almost every day at my parents' house. We used to see each other every day and he used to pick me up from school when he was not working. In December 2005 I got to meet my husband's sister when she came to Italy to visit. In the meanwhile, I was keeping in touch with my husband's mother as well. We got married on "date" at the lake house of my husband's parents. It was a very small and private ceremony. The people present at the wedding were "names".I am an accounting student at "name", while my husband recently graduated from the same college with a degree in criminal justice. He is an army reservist, a part-time sheriff deputy for "name", and has a full time job as #.

List

Sounds good keep it to one page if you can then put into Affidavit Form.

AFFIDAVIT OF __________________________

The undersigned, being duly sworn, deposes and says:

xxxxx your letter xxxxxx

I affirm under the penalties for perjury that the above-listed facts are true to the best of my knowledge.

___________________________ __________________

Name Date

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Maybe if you could also send pics of you together before you got married, maybe that will help... pics of you and his sister may also help (supporting document/pics so they know you have contacts with his family), and if you have letters/cards (with the "stamped" letter envelop) sent to each other before and after you got married will also help so they will know how long you have known each other... Just some few things that you can send as proof of your relationship. Hope this helps.

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Filed: Country: Italy
Timeline

Maybe if you could also send pics of you together before you got married, maybe that will help... pics of you and his sister may also help (supporting document/pics so they know you have contacts with his family), and if you have letters/cards (with the "stamped" letter envelop) sent to each other before and after you got married will also help so they will know how long you have known each other... Just some few things that you can send as proof of your relationship. Hope this helps.

I have a few pictures ready to send...I also have some cards but not the envelop...can i send them without the envelop?

• 1 month later...

Very good. Good luck! The only thing I would say is to mention the exact names of your husbands sister and your husbands mother. I just think it shows you have built up a relationship with them and also should they want to, they could contact them to verify this as well. I think it sounds more personal. Just trying to think along the lines of how USCIS thinks...

Very good though! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.