Lancelotte25

Passport Copy to be Sent

3 posts in this topic

Hello guys, just wanna ask some questions, PLease Help me..

My middle name underwent for correction which were aproved, but my problem is my middle name in my current passport is still unchanged. I got the first copy of my annotated birth certificate thatvwas sent to my wife in the States. My wife will file I-130 later this July, we are worried about during submission of DS-230, together with my passport copy. Will they accept the copy of my current passport with my incorrect middle name?

PLease..someone can answer me this. :wacko::blink::wacko:

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

maybe you should just get a new copy of your passport with the right middle name so as to prevent problems in the future; bring your anotated BC at the DFA(Department of Foreign Affairs) explain to them that you're filing for the visa so you need to have it changed, i think you dnt need to wait that long to get the new copy maybe a week then you can get it :) just visit the DFA and see how long it will take them to do that

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

maybe you should just get a new copy of your passport with the right middle name so as to prevent problems in the future; bring your anotated BC at the DFA(Department of Foreign Affairs) explain to them that you're filing for the visa so you need to have it changed, i think you dnt need to wait that long to get the new copy maybe a week then you can get it :) just visit the DFA and see how long it will take them to do that

Passport processing is around 1-2 weeks.

Get new one, it is cheaper to do this than go through series of RFEs later on.

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.