Dixie_Peach

ROCKSTAR: SuperNova

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I liked Josh. I know he couldn't front that band...but Zayra BEFORE him?? COME ON...

oh well. Next week should be good because now - all the obviously CRAPPY singers (Excpet Zayra) are gone!

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i cannot believe zayra is on for another week!!!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

She may not be right for them but Josh is certainly not right either... she will go eventually... but you have to admit she does put on quite a show... and I guess for that reason alone she stays... I think Jill is gonna go before Zayra... but we shall see.

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

She may not be right for them but Josh is certainly not right either... she will go eventually... but you have to admit she does put on quite a show... and I guess for that reason alone she stays... I think Jill is gonna go before Zayra... but we shall see.

Hah!!! Just discovered Jill has gone too - did not get to see the last episode and did not realise that both Josh and Jill have gone... well doesn't surprise me... Josh was just not right for them... as for Jill... well I did not think much of her :devil:

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Timeline

I think that Dilana will be the winner... she has such an energy about her... i think she was awesome performing with them!

114959908992789.gif

Yep I agree with you Dilana has a real energy about her... but I think Magi is a serious contender too :luv:

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Timeline

ahhhhhhhhhh... yes, you are so right... i forgot all about Magni... i think that they will come down to the final 2... what do you think Melo?

Yep I agree with you Dilana has a real energy about her... but I think Magi is a serious contender too :luv:

114959908992789.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

They also really like Lucas and and the Aussie.

I'm, of course, rooting for the Aussie. I love Dilana, but I don't know if they'll go so far as to choose a female to front the band honestly.

we'll see.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

I think it will be between Magni and Dilana. I do not think that either the Aussie or Lucas have what it takes. We shall have to wait and see. :devil:

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

After Dilana's completely unnacceptable bitchiness... I no longer see her as a contender... I believe she too will go. :blink:

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Timeline
After Dilana's completely unnacceptable bitchiness... I no longer see her as a contender... I believe she too will go. :blink:

that surprised me too!!! glad dave called her on it tho!

i liked patrice... was kinda sad to see her go... but, it is getting more difficult now...

114959908992789.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I too was quite taken back by Dilanas comments. I really Like Ryan...he has really come around the last few weeks. Lucas was good for a while but he seems to be slipping a bit...could be an interesting finale. I usually dont get all into reality shows but this one pulled me in. They have some great talent.

K1-Journey

[*]March 9,2006 finally sent K1 Package to Nebraska

[*]March 24-NOA1

[*]July 17/06 -IMBRA RFE

September 13/06- 3 Emails stating we got NOA2, APPROVED!!! Dated September 8,2006.

[*]October 20th/06-Received Packet 3

[*]October 31/06-Medical Exam

December 6,2006-Interview in Vancouver APPROVED!

Arrived in US- December 14, 2006

January 3,2007- Applied for SSN got within 7 days in the mail.

February 17,2007- MARRIED!

AOS-EAD-AP Journey:

March 2, 2007-Started AOS paperwork

March 12,2007- Filed AOS, EAD, AP Docs.

March 22, 2007-NOA1 for AOS,EAD, AP

March 23, 2007-Receive "Biometrics Appointment"Letter

April 4, 2007- Biometrics Appointment...done..

April 19,2007-Notice in Mail saying transfered to CSC..not sure what is up with that...

May 21, 2007- Touched and email saying case pending at CSC.

May 23,2007-AOS Touched!

May 25, 2007-AOS Touched-Again

May 29, 2007-Email AP APPROVED.

May 29, 2007-EAD touched

May 30,2007-AP and EAD Touched

May 31, 2007-Email stating I-485 Card Production Ordered!!! WOOHOO!

June 1,2007-Email EAD Approved

June 2, 2007- AP Received.

June 4, 2007 -Welcome New Permanent Resident letter received.

June 7, 2007-EAD Card Received..no GC yet..

June 9, 2007-GREEN CARD IN HAND!

I too was quite taken back by Dilanas comments. I really Like Ryan...he has really come around the last few weeks. Lucas was good for a while but he seems to be slipping a bit...could be an interesting finale.

I agree with this, Ryan has really started to bring something. I still some of his stage movements look a little ackward at times but he can sure sing. I missed the first 10 minutes of last nights show... someone want to clue me in on what was going on with dilana?? I like lucas as well but somehow part of me feels like he's kind of high maitenance or something... does anyone else see that?? I dunno why I think that...

ticker.png