KingAbu

anyone to contact for help during security clearance

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello VJers!

Is there anyone we can contact during this painful and dragging security clearance process? I called the Consular and a lady told me that it could up to three months, and if nothing happens during that time frame, it could take up to a year. Is that true? And BTW, every time I ask them whether they background check is on me or my wife, they keep telling me something different. So do you guys know who to call, if there is anyone for help? Or do you just have to wait and let time takes its course? Our interview was on the 15th of April, since then we have been dragging back and forth. One time is DNA and that came out good, as if I would ever sleep with my sister, God forbid. Then it is the order of a travel document since my wife did not have a passport. Then now, it is security clearance or background check. I am wondering about one thing: My wife lived in Somalia for all her life save one year, last year in which she lived in Kenya. So what can they possibly find out about her? She is not even in any system. There is no government in Somalia, only war after war and a bunch of retards trying to rule a land, morons that can not even rule their filthy souls. She lived in Kenya since last January and is not a citizen of the place. As for me, I am a proud law-abiding American-Muslim citizen. I am clean. So why clearance thing takes this long man? Why should they punish us for being Muslims? I never bombed no where man. lol

I swear I am just tired. I am even ready to pay money just my wife is granted her visa since our she was approved on the 15th of June, exactly two months later after her interview back in April. Anyway, sorry for my lengthy and bla bla bla post, but I really hope, I get back some useful replies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx and take care and peace everyone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Salam alicom brother .can you give us more info about your case so we can try to helps

First are you from Kenya or Somalia and where is your wife from and how old are you and how old is she. Did your wife related to you by any mean? And have you provide NVC with PCC from Kenya & Somalia. Finally what state did you failed from?

Edited by jamall

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.