phopho06

about air21 and ticket for my flight

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello po

tanong lang sana ako kung ang nilagay mo sa question na when do you intend to go to usa? kasi nilagay ko doon july 2009 tapos sabi nang friend kod apat daw nag lagay nang date talaga kasi pag walang date matagal daw e se send yung passport.. toto u bayon?

mero tayung receipt diba nanng nag bayad tayo nang air21 and meron tracking number and ang result not found ang tracking number.. pano yun?

tapos tannong lang sana ako kung ano ba dapat lang bilhin na ticket? round trip ba or one way lang?

i hope you can help me and give me more informations about it!!!

thanks in advance :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
question na when do you intend to go to usa

My answer, as soon as i receive my Fiancee Visa

round trip ba or one way

We just bought a one way ticket to USA for me.

MY TIMELINE

K-1 Journey

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Singapore

05/21/07 : I-129F Sent

02/24/08 : INTERVIEW

12/12/07 : MEDICAL

01/09/08 : VISA IN HAND

03/06/08 : Arrive in the US, POE - DETROIT

AOS

03/28/08 : Mailed AOS Packet

04/12/08 : Receive NOA's AP, EAD

05/02/08 : BIOMETRICS

06/11/08 : EAD CARD IN THE MAIL!!!

07/02/08 : GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

07/07/08 : GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL & WORKING

03/27/09 : Driver's License issued

Removing Condition

04/03/10 : mailed to Vermont

04/08/10 : NOA1 & 1 yr extension

05/20/10 : Biometrics Appt.

11/19/10 : Interview/Approval

Timeline
question na when do you intend to go to usa

My answer, as soon as i receive my Fiancee Visa

round trip ba or one way

We just bought a one way ticket to USA for me.

i already got approved last june and i put thier july 2009 heheh so i hope i can get it not like my friends case they got approved may and they put there that july 2009 will be the date for going to us but until now they havent get visa

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
i already got approved last june and i put thier july 2009 heheh so i hope i can get it not like my friends case they got approved may and they put there that july 2009 will be the date for going to us but until now they havent get visa

i was approved May 14 and i schedule my flight in the US in August 08..

Its up to you if you want to fly ahead as soon as you recieved your visa but as for me, i want to cherish more of my time with my family and finish settle unfinish business here for no regrets. Visits my relatives in the provinces,go shopping,eat my favorite filipino food for the last time. As in Enjoy.....

October 26, 2009 >AOS package sent thru USPS priority mail (day1)

October 29, 2009 >Item delivered Chicago IL, 60680 (Recieved Date) (day4)

November 3, 2009 >Notice date for I-485, I-131, I-765 (NOA's) (day9)

November 6, 2009 >Recieved in the Mail (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Touched (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Notice date for biometrics letter (day12)

November 26, 2009 >Biometrics letter recieved (Appointment date: Nov.27) (day32)

November 27, 2009 >Biometrics Appointment Done (day33)

November 27, 2009 >Touched :D(day33)

December 16, 2009 >Touched EAD "Card Production Ordered" (day53)

December 16, 2009 >Touched AP (day53)

December 17, 2009 >Touched EAD (day54)

December 17, 2009 >Touched AP (day54)

December 18, 2009 >Touched AP (day55)

December 21, 2009 >Recieved Advanced parole in the mail (day58)

December 21, 2009 >Touched EAD"Card production ordered" (day58)

February 04, 2010 > Interview @ 12:30 pm,done and approved (day103)

February 11, 2010 > Welcome Letter Aarrived

February 16, 2010 > GC Recieved

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

sorry di ko maedit yung post ko..ito dapat ipopost ko muna...........

+++++

you can put an approximate time when do you intend to arrive like i got interviewed May 14 but i put there September 2009. I recieved my Visa May 28 after my vacation and i am about to leave the country on August 8.

You cant put as soon as you recieved visa cuz i put the same thing and the woman that assist in the USEM told us to put just the approximate time if you arent sure of the date..

About the tracking number and Air 21,dont get nervous if you cant found yours at their website,just try everyday. You can try call them through their hotline number

one way okey na yun...o kaya yung mura...bahala ka

October 26, 2009 >AOS package sent thru USPS priority mail (day1)

October 29, 2009 >Item delivered Chicago IL, 60680 (Recieved Date) (day4)

November 3, 2009 >Notice date for I-485, I-131, I-765 (NOA's) (day9)

November 6, 2009 >Recieved in the Mail (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Touched (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Notice date for biometrics letter (day12)

November 26, 2009 >Biometrics letter recieved (Appointment date: Nov.27) (day32)

November 27, 2009 >Biometrics Appointment Done (day33)

November 27, 2009 >Touched :D(day33)

December 16, 2009 >Touched EAD "Card Production Ordered" (day53)

December 16, 2009 >Touched AP (day53)

December 17, 2009 >Touched EAD (day54)

December 17, 2009 >Touched AP (day54)

December 18, 2009 >Touched AP (day55)

December 21, 2009 >Recieved Advanced parole in the mail (day58)

December 21, 2009 >Touched EAD"Card production ordered" (day58)

February 04, 2010 > Interview @ 12:30 pm,done and approved (day103)

February 11, 2010 > Welcome Letter Aarrived

February 16, 2010 > GC Recieved

Timeline

+++++

you can put an approximate time when do you intend to arrive like i got interviewed May 14 but i put there September 2009. I recieved my Visa May 28 after my vacation and i am about to leave the country on August 8.

You cant put as soon as you recieved visa cuz i put the same thing and the woman that assist in the USEM told us to put just the approximate time if you arent sure of the date..

About the tracking number and Air 21,dont get nervous if you cant found yours at their website,just try everyday. You can try call them through their hotline number

ahh okay i just hope it will be here as soon as possible coz my fiance wont book the flight if i dont finish the seminar and get things done his scared that if we will but ticket for the 12 the visa might not get here so i hope it will be here ..how logn will it take? how many days?

+++++

ahh okay i just hope it will be here as soon as possible coz my fiance wont book the flight if i dont finish the seminar and get things done his scared that if we will but ticket for the 12 the visa might not get here so i hope it will be here ..how logn will it take? how many days?

wag kang bumili ng ticket kung wala kang visa.

ung how long, depende yan... walang makaka-pag-sabi minsan 3 days lang minsan 3 weeks or longer.

at this point wala ka ng choice kundi mag-antay.

good luck!

hello po

tanong lang sana ako kung ang nilagay mo sa question na when do you intend to go to usa? kasi nilagay ko doon july 2009 tapos sabi nang friend kod apat daw nag lagay nang date talaga kasi pag walang date matagal daw e se send yung passport.. toto u bayon?

mero tayung receipt diba nanng nag bayad tayo nang air21 and meron tracking number and ang result not found ang tracking number.. pano yun?

tapos tannong lang sana ako kung ano ba dapat lang bilhin na ticket? round trip ba or one way lang?

i hope you can help me and give me more informations about it!!!

thanks in advance :dance:

i was interviewed last june 18, thanks God my visa has been approved! :thumbs: air 21 staff told me that it's 10 working days... but i got my visa last june 24, i bought my ticket june 29 at mango tours one way non stop mla to san francisco for only 735 USD.. they will ask you why it's one way... just tell them it's a fiance visa... i attended my CFO seminar at PRISM taft, got my sticker @ CFO quirino last june 30...now.. just waiting for my flight it's gonna be on july 8... so relax... just wait for your visa first ... okay! God is so good all the time... God bless US

its okey girl, I received My visa on MAY and had my one way flight in july..had a safe trip.

TIMELINE

ROC

January 07,2012--- GC expires

October 17, 2011-- sent packet to VSC

October 19, 2011 -- Packet received

October 24, 2011-- Check Cashed

October 27, 2011-- NOA received

December 07, 2011-- Biometrics

July 16, 2012-- card production

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.