-mitch-

anyone LPR who file i-130 for spouse...

2,840 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I hope so! things are still in the way.. but thanks for being a web friend!

You betcha !!! Did you call NVC for the DS230. I am sure they'll be moving fast.

130 Track:

Apr. 4. 2007: I-130 Sent/Submitted

Apr. 13. 2007: I-130 NOA1

Aug. 11. 2009: I-130 Approved

NVC Track:

Sep 16 2009: NVC Case # assigned

Mar 28 2010: DS3032 received via mail.

Mar 30 2010: DS3032 Entered into NVC sys

Apr 4 2010: AOS fee bill generated

Apr 5 2010: AOS paid online

Apr 6 2010: IV fee bill generated

Apr 13 2010: IV fee bill paid.

May 24 2010: I-864 sent

June 6 2010: DS-230 sent.

July 20 2010: Case complete at NVC

Sep 1 2010: Interview Appt Letter Received

Sep 13 2010: Medical done.

Oct 4 2010: Visa approved

Nov 2010: POE.

Nov 29: Got SSN

Dec 2010: Got Green card

hubby just called NVC and no schedule yet :( CR1 philippines have their schedules already :( when will be f2A's turn?? waaahhhhhh dont have the patience anymore :(

They usually give the schedule every 2nd week of the month, i bet you will have it either on the 14 to 18 of October.

Just keep your fingers cross. :thumbs:

I hope so! things are still in the way.. but thanks for being a web friend!

Mam Mitch,

case complete naka?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They usually give the schedule every 2nd week of the month, i bet you will have it either on the 14 to 18 of October.

Just keep your fingers cross. :thumbs:

sana nga magdilang angel ka :innocent: haha thanks for dropping by.... i bet your having such wonderful time with your family...send my regards to them!

sana nga magdilang angel ka :innocent: haha thanks for dropping by.... i bet your having such wonderful time with your family...send my regards to them!

You bet i am, and you will have yours soon. :whistle:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

ka SATANAS ba ani oi... i don't know what to say anymore! time is really giving me a hard time with all these! let me just unload this...... is it actually normal that when packages are being send from the Philippines going to the National Visa Center that instead of going to New Hampshire, someone by the name of K. PETERS is signing it there in Massachusetts (what the heck is my paperworks doing there./????) and i tried calling DHL and they told me that they normally deliver it there???? is that correct? or do i have to sue DHL for all the agonizing wait???

and let me just say this because i'm already getting P****D that some people from here that are already loosing their patience! come to think about this, LETS JUST BE THANKFUL THAT IT TOOK SOME OF US LESS THAN A YEAR TO FINISH PROCESSING WITH USCIS, unlike some of our friends which went through the whole 4-6 years just to have that interview slip in hand.... lets consider that a blessing!!!

scan through YNA's timeline, pilya's timeline, michelle_jim's timeline..................... they went through a lot!!! as in a lot of waiting. thats what i feel which dont have the right to complain about me still in the process of finishing my case... and i believe, so is everyone here!!! im sooo sorry for unloading this, but thats how im feeling it!

im not going to attend to any violent reactions about this... im just trying to be honest and be thankful!

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

ka SATANAS ba ani oi... i don't know what to say anymore! time is really giving me a hard time with all these! let me just unload this...... is it actually normal that when packages are being send from the Philippines going to the National Visa Center that instead of going to New Hampshire, someone by the name of K. PETERS is signing it there in Massachusetts (what the heck is my paperworks doing there./????) and i tried calling DHL and they told me that they normally deliver it there???? is that correct? or do i have to sue DHL for all the agonizing wait???

and let me just say this because i'm already getting P****D that some people from here that are already loosing their patience! come to think about this, LETS JUST BE THANKFUL THAT IT TOOK SOME OF US LESS THAN A YEAR TO FINISH PROCESSING WITH USCIS, unlike some of our friends which went through the whole 4-6 years just to have that interview slip in hand.... lets consider that a blessing!!!

scan through YNA's timeline, pilya's timeline, michelle_jim's timeline..................... they went through a lot!!! as in a lot of waiting. thats what i feel which dont have the right to complain about me still in the process of finishing my case... and i believe, so is everyone here!!! im sooo sorry for unloading this, but thats how im feeling it!

im not going to attend to any violent reactions about this... im just trying to be honest and be thankful!

I wholeheartedly concur with you.

130 Track:

Apr. 4. 2007: I-130 Sent/Submitted

Apr. 13. 2007: I-130 NOA1

Aug. 11. 2009: I-130 Approved

NVC Track:

Sep 16 2009: NVC Case # assigned

Mar 28 2010: DS3032 received via mail.

Mar 30 2010: DS3032 Entered into NVC sys

Apr 4 2010: AOS fee bill generated

Apr 5 2010: AOS paid online

Apr 6 2010: IV fee bill generated

Apr 13 2010: IV fee bill paid.

May 24 2010: I-864 sent

June 6 2010: DS-230 sent.

July 20 2010: Case complete at NVC

Sep 1 2010: Interview Appt Letter Received

Sep 13 2010: Medical done.

Oct 4 2010: Visa approved

Nov 2010: POE.

Nov 29: Got SSN

Dec 2010: Got Green card

Filed: Country: Haiti
Timeline

Well i can understand your frustration, and i believe everyone else is thankful just like you and they want to be reunited with their family. I am thankful that my case will be over soon but I never asked for the earthquake that happened in Haiti which killed more than 500,000 of people including 8 members of my family.some Places in Haiti still look like the earthquake took place yesterday, nothing has been done so i don't think anyone would want their family to live in their situation. I believe everybody wants the same thing that you want to be reunited with their family. I want to be reunited finally with the love of my life since i was 11 years old and i been separated from him forever, so everyone has their own reason to be impatient. I am just happy that everyone's case is almost over.

Good luck everyone and God Bless you all

I love my God

I30 sent 01/2010 (can't remember the exact date)

NOA1 January 29,2010

NOA2 February 26,2010 ( yes it was that fast, still Thanking God for that)

Transferred to NVC

March 5,2010, i received my case # and no visa was available

June 4,2010 received AOS bill via email and Paid the same night

June 4,2010 received Visa Application Processing bill Via email and paid the same night

July 15,2010 mailed the AOS form and documents

August 27,2010 mailed DS-230 form and documents

September 30th I thought my case complete but received an RFE later on, still in the process

Mitch,

No need to panic, all parcels for delivery to New Hampshire will pass through there Boston, MA facility. Thereafter it will deliverd by truck, usually it would just take 1-2 hrs from MA to NH. Check again the DHL website, they have explanation on why the destination reflected on the website is different from the actual destination

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well i can understand your frustration, and i believe everyone else is thankful just like you and they want to be reunited with their family. I am thankful that my case will be over soon but I never asked for the earthquake that happened in Haiti which killed more than 500,000 of people including 8 members of my family.some Places in Haiti still look like the earthquake took place yesterday, nothing has been done so i don't think anyone would want their family to live in their situation. I believe everybody wants the same thing that you want to be reunited with their family. I want to be reunited finally with the love of my life since i was 11 years old and i been separated from him forever, so everyone has their own reason to be impatient. I am just happy that everyone's case is almost over.

Good luck everyone and God Bless you all

hi Lynn12, first of all, who would be asking for an earthquake? and i am fully aware of that bad tragedy that happen in your country.(even did some volunteering works for it) the only thing i was trying to tell myself is, why some of us here are already loosing their patience while its not even a year that they submitted their paperworks to USCIS. you being far from your family since you were 11 was a sad one and i totally understand that... i just dont see any reason to be impatient when you already know that its been going too fast than how it should be!

as what i said! this is just on me.. and im aware that we all have our own burdens in our back to think of.

Edited by -mitch-

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Filed: Country: Haiti
Timeline

hi Lynn12, first of all, who would be asking for an earthquake? and i am fully aware of that bad tragedy that happen in your country.(even did some volunteering works for it) the only thing i was trying to tell myself is, why some of us here are already loosing their patience while its not even a year that they submitted their paperworks to USCIS. you being far from your family since you were 11 was a sad one and i totally understand that... i just dont see any reason to be impatient when you already know that its been going too fast than how it should be!

as what i said! this is just on me.. and im aware that we all have our own burdens in our back to think of.

Thank you for this thread, i don't know what would i do without the hope from the people on here. I am very grateful that it is going fast but as you already know this long distance is very hard on all of us.

Good luck with you case, it will be over soon my dear, I will keep you in my prayers

I love my God

I30 sent 01/2010 (can't remember the exact date)

NOA1 January 29,2010

NOA2 February 26,2010 ( yes it was that fast, still Thanking God for that)

Transferred to NVC

March 5,2010, i received my case # and no visa was available

June 4,2010 received AOS bill via email and Paid the same night

June 4,2010 received Visa Application Processing bill Via email and paid the same night

July 15,2010 mailed the AOS form and documents

August 27,2010 mailed DS-230 form and documents

September 30th I thought my case complete but received an RFE later on, still in the process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.