ALI555

Everyone going through Administrative Processing in ISLAMABAD

2,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Did the CO gave him a green letter stating that he is in admin processing? Cuz i was told and given the green letter after the interview that i was put under AP.In my opinion, after they receive the police report then they will decide if ur hubby is in ap or not.

Yes he got a letter that looks blue to me. Which states they need his original police clearance from Saidu Sharif , and also states before they can issue him a visa his case requires additional administration process.

Also you guys can add us to the list.

Thanks

u9vmq44n58.gif

'It's not how much you give or what you say, it is how much love you give in what you do'

as1czXHFg2B1530MjEyODc2c3wwMDAyNDNsfFNpbmNlIHdlIHdlcmUgbWFycmllZA.gif

Timeline

Hopeful786: Thanks. I hope everything goes fine at the interview... no AP seems unlikely but Im still praying for the miracle or something.

Cant wait to see my husband and get rid of my uncle.

Mumtaz: Im all up for it. We both can look over the tracking sheet. And fill up any loopholes in each other's absence. That is 2 people can take responsibility now. :).. When is the baby due? I m assuming at the end of this month (?)

I am a word, uttered and repeated by the voice of nature..

Qfuim8.png

AP Track List

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : Feb- 15- 2009

I-130 Approved : April- 04- 2009

NVC Received : May- 05- 2009

NVC Left : Dec- 31st- 2009

Interview Date : Feb- 17th- 2010

Interview Result : Approved- NO AP Alhamdulillah

Visa in Hand: Feb- 25- 2010

Entry in USA: Waiting..... (Inshallah)

Timeline
Hopeful786: Thanks. I hope everything goes fine at the interview... no AP seems unlikely but Im still praying for the miracle or something.

Cant wait to see my husband and get rid of my uncle.

Mumtaz: Im all up for it. We both can look over the tracking sheet. And fill up any loopholes in each other's absence. That is 2 people can take responsibility now. :).. When is the baby due? I m assuming at the end of this month (?)

Thats great!!!!! :dance: Just need Feisal bhai to approve and we're good. :D...

The due date is feb 4th.....but the baby could be born a week before or even a week after that. So yeah....I'd say...best guess early feb really.

Edited by MumtazG38

USCIS *CR-1*

Service Center : California Service Center

02-17-09 : I-130 Sent

02-18-09 : Received

02-24-09 : NOA1

02-27-09 : NOA1 HC

03-16-09 : NOA2

NVC

04-08-09 : C# Assigned

04-10-09 : DS-3032/AOS GEN

04-12-09 : DS-3032 emailed

04-21-09 : DS-3032 accpt

04-21-09 : AOS PAID

04-21-09 : IV bill GEN

04-28-09 : IV bill PAID

05-11-09 : IV pkg sent(NVC)

05-13-09 : Delivered

05-15-09 : Review(RFE)

07-24-09 : AOS pkg sent to NVC

07-27-09 : Delivered

07-28-09 : Review (RFE)

08-12-09 : Review

08-18-09 : Sign in Failed

08-19-09 : case complete

09-01-09 : Interview Scheduled

Embassy

09-14-09 : Forward Case

09-15-09 : Medical

09-19-09 : Case Received

10-16-09 : Visa Interview

11-14-09 : V.I.H

11-27-09 : POE (JFK, NY) = 9m 10d^^

COMPLETE TIMELINE LOCATED HERE. CLICK ABOUT ME.

Ya Ali Madad!

7iQqm4.pngVRGfm4.png

94W4m4.pngCTWvm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Assalam o Alaikum Feisal and all friends over this thread,

Been following this AP thread a while now, and i wish to congratulate Feisal not only on getting your visa in Hand finally but also for the tremendous effort you have placed in getting all us AP victims from Pakistan together under the same roof of this thread to share whatever needs sharing.

Its an uphill struggle, a terrible everyday pain that we have to go through all along .... isn't it?

Bitter, and sourly, this menace called wait, it rots our relationships to the extent where even our dearest and our most cherished seem to drift further and farther away each second. This feeling of uncertainty, the excruciating speculation, the sharp pangs in the heart, and the dead legs which fail to support one every few hours forcing us to find a seat quick before we sprawl over the living room floor ..... aaah my dears .... these spasms of severe neck pains, i'm sure will remain an unforgetable memory with us all our lives.

i don't know what will happen tomorrow, or where will it all end for us ....... but to all my dear brothers and sisters out there sharing the same feelings as me .... i wish you best of luck .... i really wish u all the best ..... and even better than it ..... if there was ever such a thing.

God will Shine His blessing on us soon.

:star:

Non-Irish Applied for K-1 Via Dublin Embassy.

Citizen of Pakistan.

18th April 2009: Sent I129f

23rd April 2009: NOA1

26th August 2009: NOA2

16th November 2009; K-1 Interview Dublin Embassy

On AP for over 95 days.

18th Feb 2010: Entered USA - POE; DUBLIN, Ireland (Thats the way they'r doing it now, immigration done b4 departure)

No work authorization given (Unfortunately!)

5th March 2010: Nikaah (Religious Wedding Ceremony)

26th March 2010: Filed AOS - EAD - Advance Parole

30th April 2010: Biometrics

06th May 2010: CASE TRANSFERRED to California Service Center

18th June 2010: I-485 (AOS) Approved (No Interview)

22nd June 2010: Green Card received (Expiry 2 yrs).

23rd June 2010: Job Hunt Begins

Timeline

Guys... guess what my uncle is being an a######. Im trying to get everything together to send it to my husband in Pakistan. My uncle took more than half of my nikkah pictures a year back with a promise that he will return those. Today I asked him for the pictures cuz we need them as proof for the interview. He is like I dunt have them :unsure: . I know he has them all..... He is just giving me trouble.. arggggghhhh.... :angry: I am so mad....I have to find a way to get those pictures from him.... but anyways I have some on my fb and also my husband have some.... hopefully we ll be good with those if my uncle wont give me the rest of them :huh:.

Mumtaz: I wish you good luck with everything. Hope everything goes fine Inshallah. :)

Fiesal: I just sent you my gmail id.

Lamb- Alley: Thats touching. Hopefully we all could see our loved ones soon. Ameen. :blush:

Edited by hshah08

Qfuim8.png

AP Track List

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Timeline
maybe the situation with your uncle is bound to make you stronger and more patient. Even the worse can turn out to be the best for our lives

Yes!!! But I wonder when this will end... Its already been like 7 years.... But I know Allah will listen to my prayers..... Inshallah....

Hopefully I ll be able to bare with the AP time spam and wont get insane in the future....

Qfuim8.png

AP Track List

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Timeline

hey everyone- I haven't been online for a while- it was too depressing with the whole AP situation so logged in after a while. My hubby got a call today from Islamabad stating that they want him to email all the phone numbers he has been using for the past 5 years. Has anyone had a similar request? I am just happy to hear something from their side a month after the interview. Even if we do not get the visa issued right now- at least hearing something just calmed down my soul a bit.

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
hey everyone- I haven't been online for a while- it was too depressing with the whole AP situation so logged in after a while. My hubby got a call today from Islamabad stating that they want him to email all the phone numbers he has been using for the past 5 years. Has anyone had a similar request? I am just happy to hear something from their side a month after the interview. Even if we do not get the visa issued right now- at least hearing something just calmed down my soul a bit.

Thanks!

At the end of the week 7 after my interview i received a phone call from the embassy too, an extremely stiff voiced man spoke without any pleasantries simply confirming with me who i was and then telling me right away that my administrative processing lacks further required documentation ordering that i must e-mail my CV (Resume was the word he used) on the same day in order to process anything any more. He then dictated the e-mail address to send that CV on, told me the file format he wanted it in, and hung up bang on. He didn't even tell me what sort of a CV he actually needed.

It appears that 'they' (you decide who 'they' could be) are trying to find even a slightest fault / error/ or a minor discrepancy in our submitted documents to decline the application, after what happened on christmas day.

Rest assured my friend a visa consul officer is the only citizen after the presidency or the top ranked bureaucracy in the US who is not answerable to anyone, or is not punishable under any section of the US law in any court in the US or abroad for any decision he undertakes regarding issuance of visa to citizens of high alert countries. He/she simply reserves the right to decline applications upon his/her own disposal as and when it suits without acknowledging the true eligibility of the applicant. So basically however 'ODD' or 'Common' request he/she makes ..... must be fulfilled without any further do.

Mind you, DS-156, DS-157, DS-156K, DS-230 Parts 1 and 2, And G325A ...... are all Bio data forms in true fact containing our Resume' / Curriculum Vitae / Biodata ... or whatever they call it in the States and were submitted by almost all of us applicants already during the interview at the embassy. Hell ..... these completed forms even contain more information about us applicants than we actually even know about ourselves. So the question arises why do they further need information from us ...?

I suggest ...... qhayder .... put a heavy stone on your heart to quash the anger and give the embassy what they want.

Non-Irish Applied for K-1 Via Dublin Embassy.

Citizen of Pakistan.

18th April 2009: Sent I129f

23rd April 2009: NOA1

26th August 2009: NOA2

16th November 2009; K-1 Interview Dublin Embassy

On AP for over 95 days.

18th Feb 2010: Entered USA - POE; DUBLIN, Ireland (Thats the way they'r doing it now, immigration done b4 departure)

No work authorization given (Unfortunately!)

5th March 2010: Nikaah (Religious Wedding Ceremony)

26th March 2010: Filed AOS - EAD - Advance Parole

30th April 2010: Biometrics

06th May 2010: CASE TRANSFERRED to California Service Center

18th June 2010: I-485 (AOS) Approved (No Interview)

22nd June 2010: Green Card received (Expiry 2 yrs).

23rd June 2010: Job Hunt Begins

Timeline
At the end of the week 7 after my interview i received a phone call from the embassy too, an extremely stiff voiced man spoke without any pleasantries simply confirming with me who i was and then telling me right away that my administrative processing lacks further required documentation ordering that i must e-mail my CV (Resume was the word he used) on the same day in order to process anything any more. He then dictated the e-mail address to send that CV on, told me the file format he wanted it in, and hung up bang on. He didn't even tell me what sort of a CV he actually needed.

It appears that 'they' (you decide who 'they' could be) are trying to find even a slightest fault / error/ or a minor discrepancy in our submitted documents to decline the application, after what happened on christmas day.

Rest assured my friend a visa consul officer is the only citizen after the presidency or the top ranked bureaucracy in the US who is not answerable to anyone, or is not punishable under any section of the US law in any court in the US or abroad for any decision he undertakes regarding issuance of visa to citizens of high alert countries. He/she simply reserves the right to decline applications upon his/her own disposal as and when it suits without acknowledging the true eligibility of the applicant. So basically however 'ODD' or 'Common' request he/she makes ..... must be fulfilled without any further do.

Mind you, DS-156, DS-157, DS-156K, DS-230 Parts 1 and 2, And G325A ...... are all Bio data forms in true fact containing our Resume' / Curriculum Vitae / Biodata ... or whatever they call it in the States and were submitted by almost all of us applicants already during the interview at the embassy. Hell ..... these completed forms even contain more information about us applicants than we actually even know about ourselves. So the question arises why do they further need information from us ...?

I suggest ...... qhayder .... put a heavy stone on your heart to quash the anger and give the embassy what they want.

Thanks for your response :) I see that you are still on AP- I was hoping that it would be good news that I even heard anything from them.... I guess I am not even angry about them wanting more info I am excited that they actually touched the file...something is always better than nothing...

Timeline

SlamoAlaikaum everyone,

Well we r planning to go for medical in few days inshaAlllah, I want to know from ppl who recently had their medical for CR1 in last 1-2 month or few days,

Did anyone of u had flu vaccine which costsan extra 9000 pkr? I just read a thread by ARMANIKHAN abt the medical today he was just charged with 10,000 some amount, I thought flu vacc was a necessary part for immigrant medical as by their website, consulate sepcific site,

Please ur opinion n experiences matters! :yes:

~MOMO

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

USCIS:

I-130 Sent : 2009-05-13

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-05-18

I-130 Approved : 2009-08-18

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 92 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC Journey:

09-07-2009: Sent DS-3032

09-09-2009: I-864 Bill Processed

09-09-2009: Receive I-864 Package

09-11-2009: Sent I-864

09-19-2009: IV Bill Processed

09-29-2009: RFE

10-02-2009: Sent Tax Return

10-19-2009: Recieved Ds230 Package

Still trying to get PCC from Russian Consulate @ ISL and houston :(

10-12-2009: Sent Ds230 Package with Letter explaining uncooperate Russian Consulate!

10-28-2009: RFE(Missing Russian Police Clearace Certificate) :( Finally! Got pcc, movin forward!

12-01-2009: Sent RFE With Russian PCC

12-17-2009: LOG IN FAILED: YAYYY

12-28-2009: Interview Date Recieved

01-20-2010: Documents and Medical:~Passed!

02-11-2010: Interview:~Approved but AP :(

03-10-2010: AMEX CALLED TO PICK UP VISA PACKAGE 28 Days in AP

03-23-2010: POE Chicago Smooth Alhamdolillah

GC in Mail :)

ROC: 26 Feb 2012

No NOA till now

3jote9.png

Verily, with every hardship there is relief (94:6)[/b]

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Usmomo, I remember reading somewhere that when it is the fall season, the flu vaccine is required and the cost is additional to the regular check up cost. On the physician listings, there is one medical center that has an email address, email them and they will respond to you right away. When I had questions I emailed them. Even if you are not going to that medical center, all medical centers follow the same instructions and procedures so it shouldn't matter.

qhayder, I also got an email requesting information of my fiance's family (names and DOB), and a month and a half later we got another email to submit the passport. Insha'Allah I will pray that you will hear good news after this, and for all of you also waiting to hear some good news.

Edited by Hopeful786

ticker.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.