Lancelotte25

Fill-Up DS-230 in Advance

8 posts in this topic

Good day to all, I find this forum really helpful it's because a lot of questions are being solve and given a clear justifications.

I would like to ask if I can fill-up the DS-230 in advance and send it to my wife in the States, even before we start to process everything.

My wife will file I-130 maybe later in the month of July, because I had a problem with my middle name it took one year for us to begin the processing, I already got my annotated Birth Certificate from National Statistic Office in Manila and send it to my wife in the States yesterday.

Can I fill-up DS-230 forms which I took from the web and send it to my wife now together with the G-325A?

What are the documents I need to send her to file I-130?

Is the G-325A with expiration on May 31,2009 is still ok to be used?

Please help,

Thank You very much!!

Edited by Lancelotte25

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Good day to all, I find this forum really helpful it's because a lot of questions are being solve and given a clear justifications.

I would like to ask if I can fill-up the DS-230 in advance and send it to my wife in the States, even before we start to process everything.

My wife will file I-130 maybe later in the month of July, because I had a problem with my middle name it took one year for us to begin the processing, I already got my annotated Birth Certificate from National Statistic Office in Manila and send it to my wife in the States yesterday.

Can I fill-up DS-230 forms which I took from the web and send it to my wife now together with the G-325A?

Please help,

Thank You very much!!

That is exactly what I did, while we are waiting for the NOA2. I requested tax transcripts from the previous 3 years from IRS and sent my wife the ds 230 and had her fill out the ds3032 as well and send back to me. Now we are all set for the NVC. :thumbs:

question. confused.. what is the difference of tax transcript, w2 and 1040A ? thanks. (F)

Edited by LOSTGURL--SOPHIA

here jonah

1040 is the form u file to IRS

W2 is the slip u get from the employer at the end of the year how much u made

transcripts are u get from the IRS

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Thank you very much..

Please help,

Thank You very much!!

That is exactly what I did, while we are waiting for the NOA2. I requested tax transcripts from the previous 3 years from IRS and sent my wife the ds 230 and had her fill out the ds3032 as well and send back to me. Now we are all set for the NVC. :thumbs:

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
question. confused.. what is the difference of tax transcript, w2 and 1040A ? thanks. (F)

If you have your W2's and 1040s then you don't need the tax transcripts.

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

so i still need the 1040 and the w2's together; what i had was 2006, 2007 and 2008 w2 and ssa statement from 2005-2008 ? is that good enough(F) (F)

wow thats good news, i might start filling ours out now too. my hubby is here in australia with me right now, but he is back in his home town in the US in mid july so i might fill out our forms while we are still together and get him to sign things and then we will be prepared!! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.