Steve S

questions about love and commitment relative to K1 process

195 posts in this topic

They locked the thread before I had a chance to pounce. Too bad.

He popped up again in a different persona. Mods locked them both down for investigation of multiples. Good riddance I say.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys remember way back when there was a dude with another site - he had personal pictures, stories, etc. - that was on here quite a bit and he basically shut it down because someone was trolling all the time? Anyway, he basically said, "Hey troll, no matter which username you post on, you have the same IP address so I know it's you. Get a life."

I don't think he shut it down because of the troll, but he definitely lost interest and it became more of a posters vs. trolls blog than a fun site.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Since the mods seem pretty willing to shut down most of the sock puppets, I tend to look at the situation as a kind game of wack-a-mole. We all get a shot at him. :jest:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Do you guys remember way back when there was a dude with another site - he had personal pictures, stories, etc. - that was on here quite a bit and he basically shut it down because someone was trolling all the time? Anyway, he basically said, "Hey troll, no matter which username you post on, you have the same IP address so I know it's you. Get a life."

I don't think he shut it down because of the troll, but he definitely lost interest and it became more of a posters vs. trolls blog than a fun site.

Yes, if we are speaking of the same person, that was Nick & Nat; he generated a bit of flack because many had problems with fact he was in fifties and she was 19. During my last check, they are together and "happily" married

Yes, if we are speaking of the same person, that was Nick & Nat; he generated a bit of flack because many had problems with fact he was in fifties and she was 19. During my last check, they are together and "happily" married

I dont see what the problem is, I hope when I am in my fifties my wife will be nineteen. She said she feels younger all the time and since we are 13 hrs behind her hometown she gets younger.

Wait something doesnt sound right

You dont suppose my wife is not telling me the truth? Do you?

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I dont see what the problem is, I hope when I am in my fifties my wife will be nineteen. She said she feels younger all the time and since we are 13 hrs behind her hometown she gets younger.

I don't have a problem with it either, but it sure was a topic of much conversation

That's why I'm sponsoring a 15 year-old. By the time she starts getting old, I'll either be dead, or close enough to dead that it won't matter.

But is she a model?

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

:thumbs: That's it! They seemed to be perfectly happy together but there were a lot of folks who came from here on VJ and totally blasted them on their own site. I don't even think their age difference was that signicant, only like 18 years or something, but maybe it was more like 30.

Anyway, those "do gooders" would've been better off sitting outside the embassy in Manilla watching grandpa take home his new housekeeper. Er, um, I mean the "well-established" older gentlemen taking home their "energetic and vibrant" young brides. For some reason though, they never found that offensive, it was only when a young beautiful Eastern European woman married a middle-aged man who would be considered by some to be a "good catch." (Way to go western ladies! Racist, sexist AND ageist!)

I dont see what the problem is, I hope when I am in my fifties my wife will be nineteen.

That's why guns are better than women. You can trade an old .44 in for two new .22s.

And truthfully, on the MOB thing, I don't see the problem at all. If rich older men want a beautiful younger wife, they should go for it. If younger women want an older man, more power to them. What's the problem?

She said she feels younger all the time and since we are 13 hrs behind her hometown she gets younger.

I happened to read the fine print of the Russian Wife in America Guide and it said something in there about "you can't directly lie to your new husband... but, if he's stupid enough to believe whatever fairy story you weave, then keep on spinnin!"

That's why I'm sponsoring a 15 year-old. By the time she starts getting old, I'll either be dead, or close enough to dead that it won't matter.

If your wife finds out you're sponsoring a 15-year-old, you will be dead or close enough that it won't matter. Nobody's going to marry a vegetable.

However, if you get one from China you should be OK. We saw during the Olympics that Chinese girls are whatever age they want to be, provided the government controls their whole lives from the time they're three years old. I'm sure you could work a deal with someone over there to find you a "15-year-old." And if that doesn't work, there's always Phnom Penh!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Timeline

But is she a model?

She's a model student in her junior high school, that should count for something!

If your wife finds out you're sponsoring a 15-year-old, you will be dead or close enough that it won't matter. Nobody's going to marry a vegetable.

Don't worry about her. She's imaginary, remember. I can't quite figure out why she hits so hard, being imaginary and all, but there must be a good reason.

However, if you get one from China you should be OK. We saw during the Olympics that Chinese girls are whatever age they want to be, provided the government controls their whole lives from the time they're three years old. I'm sure you could work a deal with someone over there to find you a "15-year-old." And if that doesn't work, there's always Phnom Penh!

And if that doesn't work out, there's always PI. Being one of those fat, old, bald dudes who import brides, I should fit in pretty well over there!

And if that doesn't work out, there's always PI. Being one of those fat, old, bald dudes who import brides, I should fit in pretty well over there!

We er... fit well anywhere. I know I do.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

But is she a model?

Yes shes a model of an adult :devil:

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

But is she a model?

Yes shes a model of an adult :devil:

Sweet

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Timeline

She's really quite the catch. We're going steady now, she gets her braces off in a couple months, *AND* she promised I'd be her prom date if I bought her Jonas Brothers tickets! I mean, sure, it's a little awkward that I'm older than her dad...and her grandfather...but what matters most is that we're happy together.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.