Krikit

What's For Dinner - Part Deux

2,275 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I think we area going to Red Robins.. I got a coupon for a free burger for my Birthday...

Sweet!

Yvonne and I did Red Robin last night... knowing I'd be having a blood sample drawn for wellness screenings at work today, and having had a past history of higher-than-I'd-like-but-not-quite-bad-enough-to-medicate cholesterol levels, I opted against the Royal Red Robin burger (burger with a fried egg on it). :P:lol:

Pauley on Twitter

Pauley on Facebook

Wedding photos on Flickr

*** If you add me on Twitter or Facebook from here, let me know who you are so I don't ignore/block you out-of-hand 'cause I don't recognize you! :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Sweet!

Yvonne and I did Red Robin last night... knowing I'd be having a blood sample drawn for wellness screenings at work today, and having had a past history of higher-than-I'd-like-but-not-quite-bad-enough-to-medicate cholesterol levels, I opted against the Royal Red Robin burger (burger with a fried egg on it). :P:lol:

yeah that seems a bit much ...:lol: which burger did you get?

a few days ago I told the hubster he had to make me dinner on my Birthday but seeing as how I was in the hospital most of the day and the fact that we just got home a little while ago, I let him off the hook and he is picking up Chinese food...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

yeah that seems a bit much ...:lol: which burger did you get?

a few days ago I told the hubster he had to make me dinner on my Birthday but seeing as how I was in the hospital most of the day and the fact that we just got home a little while ago, I let him off the hook and he is picking up Chinese food...

Bacon Cheeseburger (still no health food, but better than a fried egg burger :P).

Pauley on Twitter

Pauley on Facebook

Wedding photos on Flickr

*** If you add me on Twitter or Facebook from here, let me know who you are so I don't ignore/block you out-of-hand 'cause I don't recognize you! :)

Tonight I made a recipe I got from a friend for a 7 layer casserole. Came out pretty good. Rice, corn, tomato paste, onions, peppers, tomato sauce, ground turkey (recipe called for ground beef) and 4 strips of bacon on top. Yummy. Tastes like stuffed peppers to me :) Hubby likes it a lot and is on his 3rd helping (always a good sign!).

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Poutine!!!!

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Timeline

Pizzzzaaaaaaaaaaa!

God, I am a pizza #######.

;)

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Timeline

I'm thinking of making Chicken a l'Orange

Have been pondering making this and this woman on tv made it today, so why not. I will substitute maple syrup for honey and use real oranges for juice rather than concentrate, should be good.

MN0102_crispy-skinned-chicken-a-lorange_s4x3_med.jpg

Orange smorange - I found this instead while looking at the other recipe :lol:

FNM060109BobbysBurgers006_s4x3_med.jpg

Making the bbq sauce now!

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's our two year wedding anniversary tomorrow. So we're making a nice dinner, and enjoying a night in. Antipasto of olives, cheese and roasted red peppers, main course is a penne with a light sauce w/ peppers and dessert is a tiramisu I made last night. biggrin.gif

Better than any 5 star restaurant out there.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I made homemade perogies tonight. We went to Sam's club yesterday for the first time and they had the little mini smokies that I was able to get back home in canada. So I picked some of those up and decided to make perogies to go with. Hubby has never had perogies before, so I am hoping that he likes them. I made potaoto and chedder cheese ones. YUM!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I made homemade perogies tonight. We went to Sam's club yesterday for the first time and they had the little mini smokies that I was able to get back home in canada. So I picked some of those up and decided to make perogies to go with. Hubby has never had perogies before, so I am hoping that he likes them. I made potaoto and chedder cheese ones. YUM!

homemade perogies are the best...

my hubby had never had perogies before either and he really liked them...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.