3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys

I have a few more questions before I send off my greencard package.

On the I-130 it asks for a copy of my husband's birth certificate or copy of his passport to prove his american citizenship. Since the copy his mom sent us of his birth certificate is real bad, we need to do the passport. So do we need to copy his ENTIRE passport?

same goes for mine in the I-485... do I need to copy my ENTIRE passport? or just the pages with my Visa and picture page?

thanks

Natalie

No, i highly doubt it. For my husbands I-485, it said it wanted a copy of his passport identification page, so i sent that, and i copied all of the relevent stamps, like for your husbands passport, if on the cover it says american passport or w/e i dont know, copy that, and then his identification page, and then any stamps that you think would be relevent, b/c it wouldnt make sense to copy pages that are blank. hope this helps.

"Tall, dark and handsome with an amazing smile. He gave me butterflies every time he looked my way. I knew he was the one."- Me

I-129F NOA1 : April 5, 2008

I-129F NOA2 : April 28, 2008

NVC Left : Aug.18, 2008

Packet 3 Received: Sept. 3, 2008

Interview Date : Dec. 18, 2008

APPROVED!!!!

Dec. 19, 2008- Alfredo comes home!

Jan. 5, 2009: Alfredo and I become husband and Wife

March 10, 2009 AOS paperwork sent, will wait for it to arrive via tracking #

March 12, 2009 AOS paperwork arrives in Chicago

March 23, 2009 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765

March 30, 2009-Biometrics letter received, appt date April 10th @11am philly office

April 10, 2009-Biometrics appt. done, in and out in 15 minutes

Nov. 18, 2009-Card production ordered

9q7SPs.jpg

weddingpics082-1.jpg

IgJym4.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos

look at step 4.

Since my passport is almost full of stamps, i photocopied the whole thing. But the guide says

4. Copy of the non US Citizen Spouses Passport (biographical page as well as entry stamps).

Maybe others can weigh in.

AOS

2009-01-12===> Sent AOS packet via UPS
2009-01-13===> AOS packet received
2009-01-28===> NOA's received in the mail
2009-02-01===> Biometric appt received in the mail
2009-02-06===> Completed biometric appt thru walk-in
2009-02-06===> Applied for expedited AP thru the phone
2009-02-14===> Received AP in the mail
2009-02-11===> Case transferred to CSC
2009-02-23===> EAD received
2009-05-02===> Green card received in the mail, no interview done.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.