djjho

k1 long waiting

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello! anyone same situation? i done my interview @ manila usembassy last may 13 my fiance petition paper PART C Q#2 he forgot to anwer it so the consul ask for a new one with answer but i did not recieved any pinkpaper and the consul didnot tell me if my visa is approved. last may18 i already send the paper personally to embassy. since then no visa came up. huhuhu... is there no definete date when my visa approved? it that be okay if i did not have pinkslip? help.... thanks :crying:

hello! anyone same situation? i done my interview @ manila usembassy last may 13 my fiance petition paper PART C Q#2 he forgot to anwer it so the consul ask for a new one with answer but i did not recieved any pinkpaper and the consul didnot tell me if my visa is approved. last may18 i already send the paper personally to embassy. since then no visa came up. huhuhu... is there no definete date when my visa approved? it that be okay if i did not have pinkslip? help.... thanks :crying:

did you got 221g?there is no defenite date when they are going to release your visa..There are some got their visa 5 days after submitting the documents and some got after 3 weeks,6 weeks..Just enjoy and spend a lot of time with your family while you are in the philippines :star::star::star: ..Goodluck and god bless you always..

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

why don't you call the embassy? My friend went back to the embassy after the interview to submit her Police Clearance, and after 1 week after she submitted the doc, she called the embassy and asked the status and she was answered.

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

Timeline

did you got 221g?there is no defenite date when they are going to release your visa..There are some got their visa 5 days after submitting the documents and some got after 3 weeks,6 weeks..Just enjoy and spend a lot of time with your family while you are in the philippines :star::star::star: ..Goodluck and god bless you always..

salamat po ng marami sa reply nyo. atleast umaan na rin po ang pakiramdam ko.. they give me air21 slip i gave it to air 21booth for registration for now but the lady on window 37 advice me not to pay the fee instead CDO na lng. tahnks for your advices yah i have to enjoy my time with my family.. thanks thanks again... GOD BLESS you too po :thumbs:

What form are you talking about?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

2. Have you ever been convicted by a court of law (civil or criminal) or court martialed by a military tribunal for any of the following crimes:

Domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse and neglect, dating violence, elder abuse or stalking. (Please refer to page 3 of the instructions for the full definition of the term "domestic violence.)

Homicide, murder, manslaughter, rape, abusive sexual contact, sexual exploitation, incest, torture, trafficking, peonage, holding hostage, involuntary servitude, slave trade, kidnapping, abduction, unlawful criminal restraint, false imprisonment or an attempt to commit any of these crimes, or

Three or more convictions for crimes relating to a controlled substance or alcohol not arising from a single act.

If that is the question, how did he answer it? Looks like a big giant red flag to me!

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

hi there, we had the same interview date...lol, so just relax maybe ur AR u will received ur visa like others.. pray to God, he will help you..

take care

TIMELINE

ROC

January 07,2012--- GC expires

October 17, 2011-- sent packet to VSC

October 19, 2011 -- Packet received

October 24, 2011-- Check Cashed

October 27, 2011-- NOA received

December 07, 2011-- Biometrics

July 16, 2012-- card production

2. Have you ever been convicted by a court of law (civil or criminal) or court martialed by a military tribunal for any of the following crimes:

Domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse and neglect, dating violence, elder abuse or stalking. (Please refer to page 3 of the instructions for the full definition of the term "domestic violence.)

Homicide, murder, manslaughter, rape, abusive sexual contact, sexual exploitation, incest, torture, trafficking, peonage, holding hostage, involuntary servitude, slave trade, kidnapping, abduction, unlawful criminal restraint, false imprisonment or an attempt to commit any of these crimes, or

Three or more convictions for crimes relating to a controlled substance or alcohol not arising from a single act.

If that is the question, how did he answer it? Looks like a big giant red flag to me!

If this is the question and you had already submitted the completed form then let your fiance call the embassy to ask for the status of your visa.

We were also asked to submit part C of I-129F because when my husband submitted the I-129F form, he did not notice that the answers he put on each small box did not print. They were all blank. It was because we didn't have the updated version of Acrobat.

It was good that the Consul only required us to submit Part C. She only wanted to see the Yes check box with the signature of my husband. Anyway, I submitted the requested document 3 days after my interview and got my visa 3 working days after the submission.

Goodluck.

~Chinook

If this is the question and you had already submitted the completed form then let your fiance call the embassy to ask for the status of your visa.

We were also asked to submit part C of I-129F because when my husband submitted the I-129F form, he did not notice that the answers he put on each small box did not print. They were all blank. It was because we didn't have the updated version of Acrobat.

It was good that the Consul only required us to submit Part C. She only wanted to see the Yes check box with the signature of my husband. Anyway, I submitted the requested document 3 days after my interview and got my visa 3 working days after the submission.

Goodluck.

~Chinook

Oooppss...Want to edit my previous post.

Of course my husband was never convicted of any crime, so the consul only want to see that the NO checkbox is answered. ;)

I wanted to ask her that time if she could just check it herself.. :P

~Chinook

Edited by Tahoma

Timeline

Goodluck.

~Chinook

Oooppss...Want to edit my previous post.

Of course my husband was never convicted of any crime, so the consul only want to see that the NO checkbox is answered. ;)

I wanted to ask her that time if she could just check it herself.. :P

~Chinook

hello po! opo yung partC otherQ#2 it jut blank he did not notice that question. yah i told that consul that his not convicted any crime, tha consul want to see also the yes or no answer. we are same situataion pO? wow you got your visa so fast.. hope and pray soor i have it na.. thanks and God bless!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.