carvin317

Getting ready to send my packet off

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys need some advice. I got all my paperwork ready to send, but how should i package it. I have binder clips, paper clips, manilla folders, ect ect.

Should i paperclip or binderclip each section?

Should i stick it all in a manilla folder when im done paper clipping and or binderclipping?

What do i send it in when i go to Pak mail? Bubble wrap envelope?

Should I send it expedited if I have the money to do so ?

any advice would rock :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hey guys need some advice. I got all my paperwork ready to send, but how should i package it. I have binder clips, paper clips, manilla folders, ect ect.

Should i paperclip or binderclip each section?

Should i stick it all in a manilla folder when im done paper clipping and or binderclipping?

What do i send it in when i go to Pak mail? Bubble wrap envelope?

Should I send it expedited if I have the money to do so ?

any advice would rock :D

All I did was put everything in order of how I had it on my cover letter and used a bunder clip for the whole thing, paperclipped the passport photos to our respective G325a's but didnt sort anything else out by section, because they have to do that all again anyway and I don't think they like having to unclip and reorganize everything from some of the other post I have read. We sent it in one of the express post type envelopes, the ones that have the bubble wrap, and we sent it express so that we could track it and know exactly when it got there...only took a day :D

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I did the same like Danu... just one big black/metal clip for the entire package. I stapled my ziploc baggies of photos to pages of 8 1/2" x 11 printer paper. I sent it to the CSC in a large document envelope (a hard one that doesnt bend) via certified mail from the USPO. It also arrived in 1 day and I received my confirmation back in the mail a few days later. :)

........January 2009: Michael & Leanne got engaged! t4527.gif

........May 26, 2009: Filed I-129F!

...Februay 04, 2010: Michael attended interview with Leanne... APPROVED!!!!!!!!

.......April 14, 2010: Wedding on the sand at Salt Creek Beach in Dana Point, CA :D

........July 06, 2010: Mailed AOS package

........July 08, 2010: Received in Chicago

........July 14, 2010: Check was cashed

........July 15, 2010: Received text & email that app. was received

........July 17, 2010: Received NOA1 dated 7-14-10, our 3-month wedding anniversary :)

........July 19, 2010: "Touch"..biometrics appt. letter mailed (I-485 & I-765)

.....August 02, 2010: Biometrics appointment

.....August 03, 2010: "Touch" on I-485 & I-765

.....August 11, 2010: Notice of Interview date

.....August 26, 2010: Touches on I-131 & I-765, production of EAD card ordered

.....August 31, 2010: I-131 Travel Doc. approved, EAD production ordered (again)

September 04, 2010: Received EAD card & AP Documents in the mail! (both dated 8/26)

September 20, 2010: AOS Interview...APPROVED!!!

usabig.gifbig_heart_beating.gifukbig.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.