p_a_m_i_e

Driving to Mexico

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

ok so we are going to Mexico to travel around and visit my husband's family for 2 weeks. Entering at McAllen area of Texas. I have our passports but what else do I need to take with us. I know at the border I will have to do the Tourist Card thing and then get Mexican insurance on our car. But any other paperwork I should have with us or something I should do at the border?

Thanks!

Pam

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
ok so we are going to Mexico to travel around and visit my husband's family for 2 weeks. Entering at McAllen area of Texas. I have our passports but what else do I need to take with us. I know at the border I will have to do the Tourist Card thing and then get Mexican insurance on our car. But any other paperwork I should have with us or something I should do at the border?

Thanks!

Pam

Just your passport, that's it. There is no tourist card, you have to get your passport stamped in the port of entry by Mexican immigration if case you are going to stay for 2 week, the Mexican insurance is just for your own well being, it is not like it's a requirement...

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Timeline
I hope you make it back alive, I hear mexico is dangerous, like a black hole people go in but never come out :unsure:

stfu ---- you just say that cuz no one loves you enough to take you there :P

mexico, isnt that country full of illegals :unsure:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

shhh the noob is gonna get "escared"

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

I hope you make it back alive, I hear mexico is dangerous, like a black hole people go in but never come out :unsure:

No, its full of Messikans...n00b

Edited by Minya's wife
funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Timeline

No, its full of Messikans.

yeah, aren't messikans illegals? illegals ruined a neighborhood i read about on TIME, i dont wanna go to a country full of em :o

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

No, its full of Messikans.

yeah, aren't messikans illegals? illegals ruined a neighborhood i read about on TIME, i dont wanna go to a country full of em :o

you read?!? :o

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg