eros_EX_Plumber

Manila Embassy..Scheduling the Interview

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Congrats on getting thru!!! As you said .. you made many attempts to get thru on your call ... Please post later and let us know if they only charged you one $18 charge for calling .... or if they zapped you with more charges. Would be comforting to know for all of us NOA1's in waiting. Thanks!

No Problem....

I will keep you all updated since there is a good chance that I may have to RESCHEDULE to a later day again.....

My first question, I have asked them was the NOA2 expiration date, when I received the NOA2 there was a July 10 expiration date in my case. They said... "do not worry is automatically extended".

Next questioned being asked...since I was not the beneficiary, "Case number", Fiance name and address, date of birth, tel phone # and e-mail address...so when you call make sure you have all the information available, they will ask the spelling to make sure everything is correct...so be patient and plan to spend 30 to 45 minutes on the phone.

Additional question I have asked is the date availability...they can only schedule current month ((now June)) and following month....in this case July.

So can only schedule...within that time frame.

I took the last date available....July 30.....I was told, if I need to cancel or reschedule it, need to call again no later then July 27...which i plan do to....

unless the "Kingdom of Bahrain" come up with a Muslim miracle and it able to send us the Police certificate in less then usual 8 weeks. Unfortunately, our initial request was wrong and we are re-submitting the request again.

I hope this info will help someone else in their journey...

Ciao...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
My luck strikes again..... :crying:

I am unable to reach anyone in US Manila Embassy after purchasing pin#, the line is silent after the automated answering check for the PIN # and ask to press 1 for K1 visa.

Is this normal, anyone else had the same experience?

Also when purchasing ($18) pin # it say it valid 3 times, if nobody answer is that counted ?

Because if that is the case, i must already have used because I made 3 different attempt just tonight alone in the US, Monday Morning Phil time.

This really sucks big time.....

so I am going to spend as much as a TRIP to the Philippines just trying to reach the stupid EMBASSY.

Sorry for the rant, but i am loosing my patience.

Please any advice on how to reach the EMBASSY ((from HELL)) ??? :devil:

Thanks for your replies

I am really glad, we did the process overseas. we avoided a lot of headaches.

jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Call between 8-9am Philippine time...should get through right away. Also probably good idea to use you landline and not cell phone, just in case.

:thumbs:

Been trying Cell, Land line, SKype...almost everything except a satellite phone..LMAO

I will be trying again in a few hours...(6:30 am there right)... now this time I will try dialing the phone sideways, upside down...the all KAMASUTRA book of dialing if I have too.... :blush:

My apologies about my sense of humor but i really need to laugh a little..lately :wacko:

:lol: Good Luck! :D

WOW...it actually worked...I knew that one of those positions will actually get me thru....

For now On...i will use that book on everything I do...i even carry that book with me everywhere

First try today...and scheduled appointment for July 30....

which i can reschedule up to 3 days before...

since we still fighting a Police Clearance from another country...(that is another thorn in my book)

but i am so happy now.... :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you all for the kind support...

You made me laugh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Job :thumbs:

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Filed: Timeline
Congrats on getting thru!!! As you said .. you made many attempts to get thru on your call ... Please post later and let us know if they only charged you one $18 charge for calling .... or if they zapped you with more charges. Would be comforting to know for all of us NOA1's in waiting. Thanks!

No Problem....

I will keep you all updated since there is a good chance that I may have to RESCHEDULE to a later day again.....

My first question, I have asked them was the NOA2 expiration date, when I received the NOA2 there was a July 10 expiration date in my case. They said... "do not worry is automatically extended".

Next questioned being asked...since I was not the beneficiary, "Case number", Fiance name and address, date of birth, tel phone # and e-mail address...so when you call make sure you have all the information available, they will ask the spelling to make sure everything is correct...so be patient and plan to spend 30 to 45 minutes on the phone.

Additional question I have asked is the date availability...they can only schedule current month ((now June)) and following month....in this case July.

So can only schedule...within that time frame.

I took the last date available....July 30.....I was told, if I need to cancel or reschedule it, need to call again no later then July 27...which i plan do to....

unless the "Kingdom of Bahrain" come up with a Muslim miracle and it able to send us the Police certificate in less then usual 8 weeks. Unfortunately, our initial request was wrong and we are re-submitting the request again.

I hope this info will help someone else in their journey...

Ciao...

PS... I forgot to add the Beneficiary will receive an e-mail from the Embassy within the hour after scheduling,,,,the beneficiary need to print it and take to show medical appointment...and Embassy guard on Interview date.

:star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just try and try...and call again.

Actually I used the pin for a bunch of call to the USEM.hahhahaah

Ops! BTW, it is not all cases that you can use the pin in more than 3 times.

I think I just got lucky.....

Try your luck though.. who knows!

But it seems to be the norm, I have been using my pin 2 or 3 times a week since early march. I did read somewhere that it cuts off after 6 months though.

Working on AOS

I just want to share you what I have experienced trying to connect to USEM.

I encountered troubles calling the US Embassy in Manila, too. I started calling at 9:00 in the morning. First, I used my prepaid cellphone, loaded it with PhP300.00. I tried to call for like a hundred times but it doesn't work. I got tired of using my cellphone to call USEM. I decided to go to the mall nearby, bought PhP200.00 worth of landline pre-paid card and used all the payphones at the mall but still, I wasn't able to connect so I went back home "broken-hearted". 5:00 pm I decided to go to PLDT center which is 15 miles away from my home. Good thing the lady assisted me well and I was able to connect and schedule my interview. That call cost me PhP600.00. Thank God I was able to schedule an appointment with USEM.

VIEW MY TIMELINE

us-1.jpg

azx3j298m21dj.png

"Marriage is not like a really hot spoonful of rice that you'll just spit out when you got burned."
-Filipino saying

NATURALIZATION
AUGUST 7, 2012 - N-400 Sent

DECEMBER 12, 2012 - Interview (Chicago, IL)

DECEMBER 14, 2012 - Oath Taking (Chicago, IL)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.