eros_EX_Plumber

Manila Embassy..Scheduling the Interview

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

My luck strikes again..... :crying:

I am unable to reach anyone in US Manila Embassy after purchasing pin#, the line is silent after the automated answering check for the PIN # and ask to press 1 for K1 visa.

Is this normal, anyone else had the same experience?

Also when purchasing ($18) pin # it say it valid 3 times, if nobody answer is that counted ?

Because if that is the case, i must already have used because I made 3 different attempt just tonight alone in the US, Monday Morning Phil time.

This really sucks big time.....

so I am going to spend as much as a TRIP to the Philippines just trying to reach the stupid EMBASSY.

Sorry for the rant, but i am loosing my patience.

Please any advice on how to reach the EMBASSY ((from HELL)) ??? :devil:

Thanks for your replies

Just try and try...and call again.

Actually I used the pin for a bunch of call to the USEM.hahhahaah

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Thanks for your reply...

that is a relief...

Because if it was the way I was thinking... it would have been cheaper to fly there and schedule it in person...made 3 call just tonight alone.

Thanks for your reply...

that is a relief...

Because if it was the way I was thinking... it would have been cheaper to fly there and schedule it in person...made 3 call just tonight alone.

Your Welcome Sir :)

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Thanks for your reply...

that is a relief...

Your Welcome Sir :)

:thumbs:

My guess is that i may have to spend few nights awake, just to keep on trying, due to the time difference ....

I will try few more times tonight and then give up until tomorrow night,

unless I wake up in the middle of the night with the URGE to call them again... :devil::wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, in my case i was the one who called the embassy to schedule my appointment since i have postpaid landline PLDT in the house. I don't have any problems contacting embassy i get through it right away the very first time i called them. What I did I pass through the operator of PLDT and give them the direct line of the embassy and thats it. Try to ask your fiance if she has a pldt postpaid phone because it is very easy to call embassy in that way. Goodluck =)

Ops! BTW, it is not all cases that you can use the pin in more than 3 times.

I think I just got lucky.....

Try your luck though.. who knows!

Ops! BTW, it is not all cases that you can use the pin in more than 3 times.

I think I just got lucky.....

Try your luck though.. who knows!

I have tried 5 times last night....no one answer after the automated...all 5 times the pin# was accepted, but not a DAMM Soul picked the line. One time I waited for 20 minutes...only silence.

I will keep on try again tonight...

For sure this is turning out to be the EMBASSY from HELL...

they are not answering the phone, not answering regular or express mail.

But I should have to accept that... from previous experience

since one time, I waited for an hamburg for 55 minutes at a McDonald restaurant, telling my fiance that they are searching for the KARABAW to be slaughter...LMAO

I guess, I will ask my fiance to try from there, she may have better luck then I have...as someone previously suggested.

GOD please help us to make through this......without loosing the few marbles that we have left !!!!!

Amen

Call between 8-9am Philippine time...should get through right away. Also probably good idea to use you landline and not cell phone, just in case.

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Call between 8-9am Philippine time...should get through right away. Also probably good idea to use you landline and not cell phone, just in case.

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Been trying Cell, Land line, SKype...almost everything except a satellite phone..LMAO

I will be trying again in a few hours...(6:30 am there right)... now this time I will try dialing the phone sideways, upside down...the all KAMASUTRA book of dialing if I have too.... :blush:

My apologies about my sense of humor but i really need to laugh a little..lately :wacko:

Timeline

Been trying Cell, Land line, SKype...almost everything except a satellite phone..LMAO

I will be trying again in a few hours...(6:30 am there right)... now this time I will try dialing the phone sideways, upside down...the all KAMASUTRA book of dialing if I have too.... :blush:

My apologies about my sense of humor but i really need to laugh a little..lately :wacko:

:lol: Good Luck! :D

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

WOW...it actually worked...I knew that one of those positions will actually get me thru....

For now On...i will use that book on everything I do...i even carry that book with me everywhere

First try today...and scheduled appointment for July 30....

which i can reschedule up to 3 days before...

since we still fighting a Police Clearance from another country...(that is another thorn in my book)

but i am so happy now.... :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you all for the kind support...

Timeline

WOW...it actually worked...I knew that one of those positions will actually get me thru....

For now On...i will use that book on everything I do...i even carry that book with me everywhere

First try today...and scheduled appointment for July 30....

which i can reschedule up to 3 days before...

since we still fighting a Police Clearance from another country...(that is another thorn in my book)

but i am so happy now.... :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you all for the kind support...

lol! Hooray! :dance:

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats on getting thru!!! As you said .. you made many attempts to get thru on your call ... Please post later and let us know if they only charged you one $18 charge for calling .... or if they zapped you with more charges. Would be comforting to know for all of us NOA1's in waiting. Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.