chris_gerlie

1-130 and G325A Form

3 posts in this topic

Good day to all of you...my friend just gave me this site and its really helpful for me as a newbie...anyway, if you can give me some information if only 1-130 and G325a is the only form to fill up for me and future husband? how about my two kids coming with me? do i need a separate form for them?

And since i just recently got my finality of my annulment with my ex husband, will i use my present husband surname in all the forms and my passport?

Thanks and more power to this VJ....

God Bless

Marriage (if applicable): 2009-10-29

I-130 Sent : 2010-02-12

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-02-19

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2010-04-27

NVC Received : 2010-05-03

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-05-06

Pay I-864 Bill 2010-05-08

Receive I-864 Package : 2010-05-11

Return Completed I-864 : 2010-05-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-05-12

Receive IV Bill : 2010-05-18

Pay IV Bill : 2010-05-20

Receive Instruction Package : 2010-05-21

JUNE 23, 2010 - MEDICAL PASSED!

RFE - resend JULY 3, 2010...NVC RECEIVED JULY 14! (ON THEIR SYSTEM)

Case Completed at NVC : AUGUST 16, 2010 (US time)

Interview Date: OCTOBER 4, 2010 ~~~THANKS SO MUCH GOD ALMIGHTY! =)

Interview: APPROVED (Thanks so much Lord)...God is really Good...

POE: San Francisco

US Entry: October 10, 2010

Chris_Gerlie

FOREVER....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The "guides" section of this site is very helpful. First decide what visa you want, probably CR-1/Ir-1 then follow the instructions. It is a very long and sometimes complicated process, but most of us do it without a lawyer.

Good Luck :thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
The "guides" section of this site is very helpful. First decide what visa you want, probably CR-1/Ir-1 then follow the instructions. It is a very long and sometimes complicated process, but most of us do it without a lawyer.

Good Luck :thumbs::thumbs:

And fill in your profile with the visa category. Since the OP mentions "current husband" her husband will need to file an I-130 for each intending immigrant, so three in total as well as the G325a for the husband and wife. Children don't need G325a forms. There are supporting documents to file as well. The guides don't always do a great job of covering what is needed for children. They'll need their birth certificates to show their relationship to their mother.

Since this is posted in the K3 forum, I'll take another opportunity to advise against the K3 and K4 visa path. It's virtually obsolete and a huge waist of money particularly multiplied by three.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.