ogami

lift condition march filler

6 posts in this topic

i am jus curious to know if anybody that filled last weeek of march '09 has got approval from csc?

Good luck to everyone.

We filed at CSC with NOA1 date of 3-16-2009, biometrics done on 4-3-2009 and have not heard anything since then. It's been 80 days and NOTHING. It's very frustrating.

I-751 NOA Dated 3/16/2009 CSC

Biometrics done 4/3/2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
We filed at CSC with NOA1 date of 3-16-2009, biometrics done on 4-3-2009 and have not heard anything since then. It's been 80 days and NOTHING. It's very frustrating.

Is frustrating and you have been waiting less than 2 months since biometrics? There is so many guys that have been waiting for more than a YEAR (or even more) that is really frustrating!!

I think we are all lucky to have our applications in these days because the whole process now is less than 6 months and in some cases just 2-3 months (from the time of the Biometrics).

Good luck.

05/25/10 - N-400 package delivered in Phoenix, AZ

06/04/10 - Check cashed

06/10/10 - NOA received

06/16/10 - Case available online

06/17/10 - Case online showing RFE (Biometrics notice) sent on 06/16/10

06/21/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

07/08/10 - Biometrics appointment

07/07/10 - Walk in Biometrics

08/06/10 - Email / Text for for new case status: "Test and Interview"

08/09/10 - Interview Appointment letter received for 09/13/10

09/13/10 - Interview Approved!

09/13/10 - Same Day Ceremony! I am a US Citizen!

Is frustrating and you have been waiting less than 2 months since biometrics? There is so many guys that have been waiting for more than a YEAR (or even more) that is really frustrating!!

I think we are all lucky to have our applications in these days because the whole process now is less than 6 months and in some cases just 2-3 months (from the time of the Biometrics).

Good luck.

Well Said csoul

Good luck.

Well Said csoul

ok, how does this sound?: I am so extremely happy and ecstatic and dont know what to do with my self because its only been 2 months since biometrics. And I am also so very happy that people who filed after I did at CSC already got approved in less than 60 days. I could not be happier. There you go, is that better???? hope you like this better.

I-751 NOA Dated 3/16/2009 CSC

Biometrics done 4/3/2009

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

End of day, I think we should all be sad: the process is broken. Everyone here pays taxes on top of the extortion fees from the USCIS.

It's an awful process. Zero customer service, zero updates, zero consistency in the message they give you. I understand that for some the wait is longer and more painful than it is for others, but it sucks none the less.

For me, every time I call the telecenter I get a different message or instruction. I think the people answer our calls know less about the process than those of us who've done a little research on VJ and other sites.

It appears they've finally decided to start fixing the process, but it's not fixed yet.

I really hope everyone who has been waiting in line gets approved soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.