Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I remember when i used to get pissed when others called me a "newbiew" and others "vets"...

my "vets" wasn't it kinda like "ole" times today? it felt so to me LOL ( 2nd time saying that)

Your boss must have been out of town. You were on all day long.

Awh...Kimmy!!

no girl..she behind me asking me what am i giggling at

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Let me tell my outdoor shower story.. I was dating this other Jamaican before D.. and we went to stay at the Rockhouse (gorgeous). Well, the showers were outdoors. My ex went left for a while and I went out to take a shower. They give you a key..What happened to the key you ask???...I left it inside the room on the bed along with the towel I'd planned to dry off with. That's right showering and singing away for like an hour and when finished the knob to the door wouldn't turn. I tried to pick the lock with my comb and nothing. I sat there for a couple of hours embarrassed as he$$, crying, yelling for help, and being eaten by huge mosqitoes. No one came because it was so secluded. Then I heard the upstairs guess come in their room and started yelling for help. They shimmed me a towel and called the front desk (they came and unlocked it with only light laughter). I was mortified the rest of my trip.

OMG Wakey not in the outta door shower for a couple of hours. oh nooooo that is dang shame I know you were hotter thank fish grease~

Go head girl, I love the focus groups too, well really I love the $$ LOL

Have fun, I am out of here running from the storms!

What is this??

You can probably Google focus groups in your area and sign up to be informed of the latest that may be of interest to you. Basically you join group of people and are asked about your attitude towards a product, service, concept, advertisement, idea, or packaging. Normally it depends on how you answer these questions, positively or negatively and that is the way that they gauge if they will utilize for the upcoming groups. You can make anywhere from $50 on up depending on the subject.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I remember when i used to get pissed when others called me a "newbiew" and others "vets"...

my "vets" wasn't it kinda like "ole" times today? it felt so to me LOL ( 2nd time saying that)

Your boss must have been out of town. You were on all day long.

Awh...Kimmy!!

no girl..she behind me asking me what am i giggling at

lol...ur good...I found out my boss hasn't been here all day...She is "SICK"....so I'm going to bust outta here....when the coast is clear. That's wrong I know...but I work late some many other days...shoot. See committing fraud...rationalize, opportunity, and incentive

Ration: I work late a lot of days so why not leave early

Opp: Boss is not here.

Incentive: I will be...well almost beat...the 495 traffic.

Okay.

make it plain gyal. who a vet.. call dem name.. CHO!! :rofl::rofl:

For some reason, I am enjoying the forum more...since I'm not going to through the process anymore...well until we lift conditions...oh boy.

finesse.. look at ya status, chile ie sickly.. wha ya a do back den in 07.. post ongle ur breaks and after work???NO NO NO NO

my gyal.. hearts u neva find dis away?? mussi ketch vj first ting ya wake.. bout 6am and chat even when heverybody nuh logged in ta chat.. mek dem ave sumting to read when dem get on at decent hour..

keep di window open all day at wuk han switch back and forth between clients, calls and manager walk arounds..

when ya nuh ave sumting fi say?? post emoticon dem or random thought

iffa ya wake fi use di restroom at night?? stop by computa han mek random comment bout ya usband, job, grocery list for the next day.. ie nuh matter

:rofl::rofl:

Step by step... :rofl:

LOL LOL I'm trying to make platinum status I need to get my posting hustle on LOL

****ROC VSC****

03..yep sus... u OLD.. just kidding..

i always see savanphil so high on the posting chart..and i havnt seen her post since i been here.. she must of was a chatting cathy herself to still hold her spot..

She posted a lot when I first joined.

where was she posting KK?

My thoughts exactly. Haven't seen her posts in a long time.

When I first joined...she posted on yardie thread....at least I remember see her profile...when I joined her SO was already here..

anywho...she's gone now I guess...

ahhahaha..BOAL

I know KK didn't just snap her fingers AND ended the convo...LMAO

mi tink u a confuse her wid smaddy else...

So we are vets now?

LOL..I remember being a newbie.....Sometime I still feel new... :blush:

oooo KK..u new to alot a tings...dont worry it will be ok!

Kimmy ur crazy!!!! I must say..I like the Kims from VJ!!!!! hahhaahahahaha

Next person on vj...mek dem name be kim!!

lemme guess..

bending over and laughing?

How often you bend over and laugh? :whistle:

:rofl: Sus now that me laugh :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh hell no.....there isn't any fighting going on today!!!! :devil:

Seriously, I miss a lot of the vets. There were some truly "tell it exactly like it is" people on here. Sometimes when I see sidestepping going on, I wish they were around to be brave for the rest of us and just say it. You know what I mean?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh how I'm missing Ells....she cracks me up somedays.....where is she can the other "L"? When do they reach America?

She will probably never be in the top 10 posters. Her posts are all so damn long!!!!! :whistle:

Hope she's well and back soon.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.