SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi neva hear dem yah wud yah whey Lawny a talk bout. Mi seriously think she a mek dem up as she go long..lol

I do not...depends on where you're fram...you should now dat...mi now seh you no up yah dat lang

Mi neva hear dem yah wud yah whey Lawny a talk bout. Mi seriously think she a mek dem up as she go long..lol

Claire; u baxide, frontide, sideide

I do not...depends on where you're fram...you should now dat...mi now seh you no up yah dat lang

clairey look wah yuh do di lawny..yuh mek she a talk in tongues

:rofl:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Wagaan Yardies! How is everybody doing? Clairey--I just want u to know that I wasn't ignoring you last nite--I just left the computer! :lol: Love yah my gyal! :star:

(((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) Mrs. P; dem a pick pon I cause mi chat bad...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies wah gwaan??

Ooh I caught up on some movies this weekend. I seen Slumdog Millionaire and I must say this was an EXCELLENT EXCELLENT film. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole dang time wondering what was going to happen next. This movie I could watch a second time...

Loved Slumdog Millionaire.

Not me! I went into that movie thinking it was about a game show (light & fluffy). I wondered why a movie about a game would be rated R.

I left the movie traumatized. It was way too much for my system. After seeing that, I knew to just completely avoid R rated movies. The one I'd seen before Slumdog Millionaire was Wanted (about the group of assassins). Never again.

Ooh I loved Wanted!!! See R rated is where you'll find me!!!

Hey ladies wah gwaan??

Ooh I caught up on some movies this weekend. I seen Slumdog Millionaire and I must say this was an EXCELLENT EXCELLENT film. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole dang time wondering what was going to happen next. This movie I could watch a second time...

Not me! I went into that movie thinking it was about a game show (light & fluffy). I wondered why a movie about a game would be rated R.

I left the movie traumatized. It was way too much for my system. After seeing that, I knew to just completely avoid R rated movies. The one I'd seen before Slumdog Millionaire was Wanted (about the group of assassins). Never again.

Definately don't see "Taken" then.

Oops maybe it wasn't Wanted I seen maybe it was Taken. :unsure:

I loved WANTED first movie hubby and I saw together (I know romantic).....

i loved wanted too.. the twist at the end was great LOL

Timeline

Fi yuh baxide....mi deh fram 1984. yuh people de chat real bad yuh knoa dat?? lol

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Q mi no even know wah u a talk bout

BUT cyaan cook mean it no too dem liking or jamaican style

see ya?? dis why mi attach di post mi a reply to LOL.. u right.. i can't cook to MY liking LOL..

roger neva taste mi cooking.. he made me eggs once YUCK.. but his curry chicken GOOD!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wagaan Yardies! How is everybody doing? Clairey--I just want u to know that I wasn't ignoring you last nite--I just left the computer! :lol: Love yah my gyal! :star:

(((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) Mrs. P; dem a pick pon I cause mi chat bad...

Tell dem fi lef yuh alone! Mi love da wey yuh chat! Even if mi cyaan ovastan all di time! :blink::blush::star:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
A TINK A U mi heat wid dah one deh lawny..DISCLAIMER...only OLD ppl utter these words Lawny uses...(she grew up wid har granny)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mi luv fi tie har up man and mi halways succeed :yes::yes::lol::lol:

Timeline
Hey ladies wah gwaan??

Ooh I caught up on some movies this weekend. I seen Slumdog Millionaire and I must say this was an EXCELLENT EXCELLENT film. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole dang time wondering what was going to happen next. This movie I could watch a second time. Next was Fight Night. Pretty good too. Then came He who Finds a wife. I loved the saying in this movie. They kept repeating he who finds a wife finds themselves a good thing. I was shouting at the t.v. I know that’s right!!!!Very good story and it reminded me so much of my marriage to my soon to be ex husband. Last but not least Bucket List. At first it was slow but of course it got my attention and made me cry at the end. So I would say four out of four. Not bad…

Jawi and I watched this one yesterday too. It had some good parts but it looked very low budget like someone was just holding a camcorder. The guy was an AS$ even to the girl he ended up with in the beginning. Remember how he wouldn't look up when she came in his office - JERK BOY!!

I've been meaning to watch Slumdog but tonight I get to watch my show "TRUE BLOOD". I TIVOd it and I'm stopping to get popcorn on the way home. This is a curl up on the sofa night...WHOOT WHOOT!

It did look low budget and I was trying so hard t look past that which wasn’t always easy. I knew he was going to give in to temptation.

Timeline

That's kool T. I do that all the time, type something then log off or walk away.....lol

Timeline
A TINK A U mi heat wid dah one deh lawny..DISCLAIMER...only OLD ppl utter these words Lawny uses...(she grew up wid har granny)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mi luv fi tie har up man and mi halways succeed :yes::yes::lol::lol:

doan go nowhere yet lawny....your turn fi reply

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

see ya?? dis why mi attach di post mi a reply to LOL.. u right.. i can't cook to MY liking LOL..

roger neva taste mi cooking.. he made me eggs once YUCK.. but his curry chicken GOOD!!

HAHAHAH..Q i'm bad..i don't read everything ongly a few lines..ok mi a go try read di whole a di poss dem..even Philly's long bahind posts...LOL

Mrs.PPPPPP wah gwaan..mi nah chat to yu ha baxide

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hey ladies wah gwaan??

Ooh I loved Wanted!!! See R rated is where you'll find me!!!

Hey ladies wah gwaan??

Definately don't see "Taken" then.

Oops maybe it wasn't Wanted I seen maybe it was Taken. :unsure:

I loved "Taken". Just not for Nat if she doesn't like violence. Cause Liam kicked some butt in it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

lmao i asked J if he ever had mac and cheese before and he was like yeah mi mek it mi own way hot peppers tomatos yuckkkkk he was naming all this ish that do not go in mac and cheese to me... :blink:

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.