SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK..WAH MEK WHEN DEM GI WI FREE FOOD PON LUNCHEONS...dem cyaa ask wah wi woulda like..mi waant some hot food not no dyam cole sandwitch..kissteet

but see yah!!! a wha yuh did expect??? Curry goat and white rice with fried plantains on di side? Or oxtail and rice and peas??? cho mi waan some rite now!!!

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

DWL........Kimmy, I haven't hear dat one in a long time my co-worker asked me what tefenke mean she wrote it down on a piece of paper, she said the ladies that were doing her hair, kept say tefenke and laughing, I did'nt have the heart to tell her.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I haven't posted on here in ages (my bad) but was part of the original thread that started about 4 years ago. I just wanted to share that there is hope that the visa journey can eventually come to an end.

This past Friday, 4 years and 4 days since my husband arrived in the US on his K-1 Visa, he was naturalized as a US Citizen. We are very excited and are happy to put the "journey" behind us. God bless everyone of you and your families and as always, let me know if you have any questions, I am always happy to help in any way that I can.

Take Care,

Doodle

Congratulations doodle!!!

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
I haven't posted on here in ages (my bad) but was part of the original thread that started about 4 years ago. I just wanted to share that there is hope that the visa journey can eventually come to an end.

This past Friday, 4 years and 4 days since my husband arrived in the US on his K-1 Visa, he was naturalized as a US Citizen. We are very excited and are happy to put the "journey" behind us. God bless everyone of you and your families and as always, let me know if you have any questions, I am always happy to help in any way that I can.

Take Care,

Doodle

Hey Doodle!!! How is Chapel Hill??? Congrats on your hubby getting his citizenship and happy that you are done with immigration :dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

finese, no baddah qwaane like seh yu a star n a tep up innah n a mek pure nize yu mussah wah di people dem start Kut Yeye and Wheel Out pon u

if a lick yu yu see peenie wally

dis one a serious then?

nu really, all mi a do is dis :unsure: den :bonk: den :lol:

u evah been in a bakkle fight

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello all VJ Yardies Members...old and new!! -Gill

Hey Mrs. Kimmy,

You requested it...so I will post it!

AFR: All Fruits Ripe

AHDM- A Hot Dyam Mess

AO: Alms Ouse

BC: Box Cover

BOT = Back On Top

BIB - Baggy Ina Bungle

BOABDL - buss out one big dutty laff

BOAL - Buss Out A Laff

BOWLAFDOOMB - Bowed Ova Wid Laff An Fawl Dung Out Of Mi Bed

BYBAL - Ban Yuh Belly An Laff

CAS= Crack a smile

DWL - Dead Wid Laff

DWLTMPUMS - similar to bloz own cept til mi peepee up mi self

DWLAPUMS = Dead Wid Laff And Peepee Up Mi Self

FR - Fe Real

GDAB - Go Dead a Bush

KMN: Kiss Mi Neckback

KYAWO -Kut Yeye and Wheel Out

LMBBO-Laughing My Big Battty Off

LIH = Lick innu Head

LM - Likkle Mo

MAK: Mi A Kinpupalick

MT: Mo Time

MPD - mad people dem

MYODB - mine yuh own dyamn binezz

NR - Nuff Respect

ROTFWL rolling on the floor with laff.

XA: X Amount

Oh...han Mrs. Legz yuh is AHDM!! :lol: but mi love yuh same weh! ;):P

smaddi use these 2 inna phrase so mi undastan...

yuh mussi tek wi mi cunnu munnu

mek mi know wha dis mean

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DWL........Kimmy, I haven't hear dat one in a long time my co-worker asked me what tefenke mean she wrote it down on a piece of paper, she said the ladies that were doing her hair, kept say tefenke and laughing, I did'nt have the heart to tell her.

enlighten mi cause mi no know wah it mean sah

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
finese, no baddah qwaane like seh yu a star n a tep up innah n a mek pure nize yu mussah wah di people dem start Kut Yeye and Wheel Out pon u

if a lick yu yu see peenie wally

dis one a serious then?

nu really, all mi a do is dis :unsure: den :bonk: den :lol:

u evah been in a bakkle fight

nevah

all mi know seh mi use to hear mi grannie seh to people...if mi favah TEFENKE (EDIAT)...

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wow irie.. well congrats on the AOS approval.. :dance:

sorry bout di job,anodda soon come.. better one this time where the ladies dont' come to skin and grin in his face LOL

Echo that! Congratulations, IrieCat!

I just got a text from Thompson2B...they were approved!

Great news, dillon. Thanks for passing it on.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

all mi know seh mi use to hear mi grannie seh to people...if mi favah TEFENKE (EDIAT)...

or you tek mi fi tefenke

tep aff a mi name

Kimmy here is another one, but mi no know how fi spell it

hutipeck...u know dat deh one deh

u ooman favah one hutipeck

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.