SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We just went out in the loop JG....609 and then the Delmar Lounge.

OMG.....609. Did you see the cutest little Asian girl there? Julie. One of my BFF's. Her family owns it or runs it or something like that.

I hit some southside bars and then the East side till the sunrise. It would've been funny to have run into you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Morning Everyone ... almost Afternoon!

Well Louis got his letter from the USCIS and AOS was approved. They don't need him to do anything else. Said he should have his GC within 3 weeks time. YAY!

That was good news, then.... he got laid off from his job! That sucks! So we are on the job hunt again.

Hope you all had a great weekend, and have a great Monday! I have to get some work done - or at least pretend I am getting some work done! :P

Congrats on the AOS approval and hope you get the GC soon. :dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We just went out in the loop JG....609 and then the Delmar Lounge.

OMG.....609. Did you see the cutest little Asian girl there? Julie. One of my BFF's. Her family owns it or runs it or something like that.

I hit some southside bars and then the East side till the sunrise. It would've been funny to have run into you.

Well if I would have known about the party I would have been sure to invite you. JG...I don't remember one girl that was in the place. I had to go take pictures with all different men so that is all I was paying attention too....LOL!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hiiiii yardies

there is too much to catch up on

so i'm just gonna start reading from here

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Okay, I asked this question last summer... why can't they make nice bathing suit for big woman I mean DAMN...some of the thing I see in the store look like a damn flowers garden or a friggin parachute

LMAO Lawny

Baby Phat has fabulous swimsuits for plus sizes! smiley-sport038.gif

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
people drive me nuts! We are going to Ocean City in July for a long weekend - 3 of us are going down Thurs - Sun (was supposed to be 4), and 3 more weren't sure if they could come - this weekend they said they were coming down on Friday, so I emailed them the link to where I booked - now they have an attitude cause they thought I booked a room for all of us - Hello, we are ADULTS, not college partiers - 6 women in 1 room with 1 bathroom is way too many people - For one night, maybe - for an entire weekend?

madness I tell yuh!!!

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
people drive me nuts! We are going to Ocean City in July for a long weekend - 3 of us are going down Thurs - Sun (was supposed to be 4), and 3 more weren't sure if they could come - this weekend they said they were coming down on Friday, so I emailed them the link to where I booked - now they have an attitude cause they thought I booked a room for all of us - Hello, we are ADULTS, not college partiers - 6 women in 1 room with 1 bathroom is way too many people - For one night, maybe - for an entire weekend?

madness I tell yuh!!!

You didn't sign up as travel agent, Sus?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Okay, I asked this question last summer... why can't they make nice bathing suit for big woman I mean DAMN...some of the thing I see in the store look like a damn flowers garden or a friggin parachute

LMAO Lawny

cho Philly mi caan afford dem deh. Last year my friend bought a swimsuit for me called a minimized, dat rass nearli kill mi...my husband was like, why the hell are you taking off your swimsuit and we no reach di sea yet...bettah mi swim naked

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello all VJ Yardies Members...old and new!! -Gill

Hey Mrs. Kimmy,

You requested it...so I will post it!

AFR: All Fruits Ripe

AHDM- A Hot Dyam Mess

AO: Alms Ouse

BC: Box Cover

BOT = Back On Top

BIB - Baggy Ina Bungle

BOABDL - buss out one big dutty laff

BOAL - Buss Out A Laff

BOWLAFDOOMB - Bowed Ova Wid Laff An Fawl Dung Out Of Mi Bed

BYBAL - Ban Yuh Belly An Laff

CAS= Crack a smile

DWL - Dead Wid Laff

DWLTMPUMS - similar to bloz own cept til mi peepee up mi self

DWLAPUMS = Dead Wid Laff And Peepee Up Mi Self

FR - Fe Real

GDAB - Go Dead a Bush

KMN: Kiss Mi Neckback

KYAWO -Kut Yeye and Wheel Out

LMBBO-Laughing My Big Battty Off

LIH = Lick innu Head

LM - Likkle Mo

MAK: Mi A Kinpupalick

MT: Mo Time

MPD - mad people dem

MYODB - mine yuh own dyamn binezz

NR - Nuff Respect

ROTFWL rolling on the floor with laff.

XA: X Amount

Oh...han Mrs. Legz yuh is AHDM!! :lol: but mi love yuh same weh! ;):P

smaddi use these 2 inna phrase so mi undastan...

Timeline

LMAO Lawny

cho Philly mi caan afford dem deh. Last year my friend bought a swimsuit for me called a minimized, dat rass nearli kill mi...my husband was like, why the hell are you taking off your swimsuit and we no reach di sea yet...bettah mi swim naked

lmao

i REALLY can't stand to see the dress ones

UGH!!! :wacko:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMAO Lawny

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: Timeline

finese, no baddah qwaane like seh yu a star n a tep up innah n a mek pure nize yu mussah wah di people dem start Kut Yeye and Wheel Out pon u

if a lick yu yu see peenie wally

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hey Miz J,

Girlllllll the stress, yuh see it? I thought the likkle one would be the one too but they are actually bonding over working on the vehicle and fixing the house. You can imagine my dismay when the oldest flipped but I should have seen it coming.... I hope and pray you don't have to go through this with yours it is just a mess.......

I never went to Odunde Hubby ended up working on the house and on the truck all day yesterday. My Mom said I didn't miss a dang thing, same crowd nothing new......

This is what I was thinking, maybe D is going to need the alone bonding time with your oldest. Maybe he can do the Home Depot trips instead of you, since he used to help you out a lot with the house work. Maybe it can be their thing now...oh wait, well you can drive them, but no talking and you stay in the car. :lol:

smiley-transport004.gif

Is D interested in the game consoles...maybe he can have your son tell him about it, since he's willing to talk about that. Believe it or not my son really did open up when I took an interest in his games.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
Hello all VJ Yardies Members...old and new!! -Gill

Hey Mrs. Kimmy,

You requested it...so I will post it!

AFR: All Fruits Ripe

AHDM- A Hot Dyam Mess

AO: Alms Ouse

BC: Box Cover

BOT = Back On Top

BIB - Baggy Ina Bungle

BOABDL - buss out one big dutty laff

BOAL - Buss Out A Laff

BOWLAFDOOMB - Bowed Ova Wid Laff An Fawl Dung Out Of Mi Bed

BYBAL - Ban Yuh Belly An Laff

CAS= Crack a smile

DWL - Dead Wid Laff

DWLTMPUMS - similar to bloz own cept til mi peepee up mi self

DWLAPUMS = Dead Wid Laff And Peepee Up Mi Self

FR - Fe Real

GDAB - Go Dead a Bush

KMN: Kiss Mi Neckback

KYAWO -Kut Yeye and Wheel Out

LMBBO-Laughing My Big Battty Off

LIH = Lick innu Head

LM - Likkle Mo

MAK: Mi A Kinpupalick

MT: Mo Time

MPD - mad people dem

MYODB - mine yuh own dyamn binezz

NR - Nuff Respect

ROTFWL rolling on the floor with laff.

XA: X Amount

Oh...han Mrs. Legz yuh is AHDM!! :lol: but mi love yuh same weh! ;):P

smaddi use these 2 inna phrase so mi undastan...

yuh mussi tek wi mi cunnu munnu

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.