SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok...mek mi chime in..

I know for sure i am one who almost never post anything crazy about kashi our my marriage..there really isn't much..and I share with my friends that I have on here the day to day stuff

anyone wants to read and see what i post about my marriage go find the Yardie adjustment thread

It was almost hell when kashi 1st came..i stated that...we fight..i mean fight..and we gree back..never not once has he ever walked out on me..him can be very selfish at times..so can i..so mi no ave nuttin interesting a crazy fi tell..

so no secrets ova yah so..

but why ppl feel like everyone should tell their stories too..i don't think anyone is obligated to tell anything

i am not one to normally chat my biz about my marraige. nothing to hide, i'm just naturally that way.if someone has a question i have no problem answering.

i guess i might have to start spill the beans if i wanna get my heart...

me either finesse mi no need fi go in lang story..BUT like u mi no ave nuttin fi hide and will answer any questions or do my best to make others not feel like theyre the only ones going thru their issue

BUT FI DI RECORD

kashi has come a long way and we are fabulous now..like many of u know the MIL is still the same..mi no chat to her maybe over a yr

a year? u no like har?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good day:

Your husband has been scheduled for a visa interview on July 7, 2009, at 9:00 a.m. On June 11, we mailed an appointment letter to him at xxxxxxxxxxx. If he does not receive the letter by June 29, he can come to the Embassy on June 30, at 1:30 p.m. to collect a duplicate letter.

WOW Rox!!! this is great news. :dance::dance: Congrats :dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good day:

Your husband has been scheduled for a visa interview on July 7, 2009, at 9:00 a.m. On June 11, we mailed an appointment letter to him at xxxxxxxxxxx. If he does not receive the letter by June 29, he can come to the Embassy on June 30, at 1:30 p.m. to collect a duplicate letter.

WOW Rox!!! this is great news. :dance::dance: Congrats :dance:

OMG rox i did not see this...congrats to u...u got what u wanted..congrats again!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol finesse..nuh get kimmy started LOL

shemmy i didn't know she was still performing w/ no doubt, cool..

lol at u getting caught sneaking out and then log back on and chat w/ us!!!!!

I was about to say the same thing...please don't get Kimmy started.

Q - didn't even get a chance to log off but was cleaning off my desk. Here he comes asking a dumb long a@@ question :angry: .

Timeline
a year? u no like har?

YES maybe more!!! dat lady is a trip..I pray God blesses her..Finesse dis is why u needed not to take ur hiatus..LOL

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
a year? u no like har?

YES maybe more!!! dat lady is a trip..I pray God blesses her..Finesse dis is why u needed not to take ur hiatus..LOL

lol..kimmy stories had me thanking God Roger nuh close ta him fam LOL

Timeline
a year? u no like har?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: a kool mi a kool

likkle more ladies...

Timeline
Sol, speaking as someone who has been here for a while - I can tell you that many of the members have tried to say things, either on the board or in PMs - think back, it's not always well received - And you know that I personally will call something out if I see it - Even if I am not sure that I am correct - Cause I believe that a woman has a right to know - But not everyone can take hearing it, or wants to hear it, or sees that the person is just trying to have their best interests at heart.

Having been cheated on, and gone through it - I would NEVER EVER EVER want another woman to go through what I went through, and if I can speak up cause I see something, I am gonna do it - But not everyone is receptive to that -

Yes Sus I know you are not one to keep your suspicions quiet but I am just wondering how vocal others are if they see something wrong. I know I for one will always let someone know if I think they are getting played or being mistreated prime example this girl in my department keeps getting beat up by her man. Well after awhile I got tired of seeing it and hearing about it so I talked to her about it. Ok that didn't work so then I talked to her good friend who in turn talked to her mom after that I just pray. She still has not left him but at least I can sleep better knowing I did what I thought was right in my heart now what she does from there is on her. I offered my assistance she can take it or leave it. All I am really saying is are we here to build each other up or are we here to laugh and gossip about all them who fall? I personally take no satisfaction in hearing about anyone being hurt in ANY relationship because LDR or otherwise it ALL HURTS the same.

Exactly my point.. and the people I see recounting others bad stories never seem to post anything about their own relationship. Come on now, not all stories involve cheating or green card scams but I'll be dogon if anyone can sit up and say hey I'm pissed at my man for "xyz"

make it plain...call dem name :lol:

no need

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
a year? u no like har?

likkle more ladies...

mi wan hear bout dis....i'll bring dis up again pon monday

Timeline
a year? u no like har?

likkle more ladies...

bye!!!!

You ladies still in here chattin I see..

nelly.. did u decide on a vacation destination..

Have a good weekend ladies.

latahs Shem;

time for me to go ....so long, farewell (mi no know di res)

Oh, I love The Sound of Music.....Dammit, now I'm singing this song. Thanks, Tre.

You're welcome...

Where is KK;

KK, do I get on 495 or 295 Shady Grove, or is it 270...okay, now I'm gone for real....it's Friday have fun.

Lawny - 270 will take you to Shady Grove... :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
a year? u no like har?

likkle more ladies...

bye!!!!

You ladies still in here chattin I see..

nelly.. did u decide on a vacation destination..

Nope Quana I need to decide something soon, Aug is out and Sept, me and a friend is thinking about a road trip to ATL for next month i will see, but i am really trying to get back to JA :crying::crying: some cool people you know.

KK how are you doing?

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.