SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't think homophobia is just a Jamaican thing... maybe a Caribbean thing. Louis has a big problem with it.

I work in travel and went to art school.... I have many gay friends. Maine has a very large gay community. I like to introduce Louis to people, let him talk to them... get to know them for a minute, then tell him. I hope to slowly chip away is predjudice.

My mother's boss is gay. He paid for all the flowers at our wedding! I can see wheels of change turning is Louis' mind!

It will take time. Damien is getting better. My daughter's best friend (a boy) jumped out of the closest over our house a few weeks ago. :blink: I thought Damien was going to flip but he handled it well.

What does that mean? physically or told ya'll he was gay?

He told us. We had no idea or warning...that's why I said jumped out of the closest.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse..because it is OUR culture just as accepting gays is apart of American culture..Being gay is against the law in JA. U can get charged the last time i checked..Bugary is its name...this goes back from UNDER eNGLISH RULE

for real? see i knew there had to be something else to it

yes girl...Some serious conditioning..and plus we are such a Religious group no matter what religion...its a tough one...IF U A BATTY MAN NO MEK NOBODY KNOW..LOL..see here is the thing..with Lesbians they are more accepted..i think its be/c there is no penetration

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Clairey yuh no cound iina dis

and yes mi figet bout Jonesie..

thought I saw Jawi on here..anyone here about her surgery?

Claimed...i think is because SHE said so..most dont really know what happened..

U know ..why when a LDR fails from an international country some say its b/c of the GC...u know when ur being used from DAY ONE u just didn't want to SEE IT

I personally don't always believe it is cause of a green card, Kimmy. Sometimes they just don't work out cause of differences.

I agree not always....but in her relationship there were HUGE red flags from day one....I remember her always having send money for this and that reason....I also remember being tarred and feathered for telling her so too....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Finesse...u made top 20 posters for yesterday...click on My Assistant and select top 20 posters today...ur on the list. of course Kimmy and lawny made the cut too.

yuh love mi name dont it

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

I don't think homophobia is just a Jamaican thing... maybe a Caribbean thing. Louis has a big problem with it.

I work in travel and went to art school.... I have many gay friends. Maine has a very large gay community. I like to introduce Louis to people, let him talk to them... get to know them for a minute, then tell him. I hope to slowly chip away is predjudice.

My mother's boss is gay. He paid for all the flowers at our wedding! I can see wheels of change turning is Louis' mind!

It will take time. Damien is getting better. My daughter's best friend (a boy) jumped out of the closest over our house a few weeks ago. :blink: I thought Damien was going to flip but he handled it well.

What does that mean? physically or told ya'll he was gay?

He told us. We had no idea or warning...that's why I said jumped out of the closest.

:rofl:

On a serious note. That has got to be so hard to do. come out of the closet and looking for acceptance from those people that you just came out to.

How did Damien handle it?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Here's some controversy

OK..so some of u ladies here are with a Rasta man. From my understanding a real rasta man wouldn't be with anyone but his Black African Empress...is that so..and are ur SOs true rastas?

Hey ladies wah gwaan??

Didn't somebody else just ask me this?? Ummm I can't remember??

U know ..why when a LDR fails from an international country some say its b/c of the GC...u know when ur being used from DAY ONE u just didn't want to SEE IT

I personally don't always believe it is cause of a green card, Kimmy. Sometimes they just don't work out cause of differences.

I agree not always....but in her relationship there were HUGE red flags from day one....I remember her always having send money for this and that reason....I also remember being tarred and feathered for telling her so too....

We had our interviews the same day...He was dressed so well....

But I wonder sometimes can you not see the signs?

Timeline

yes dis was when everyting was u must say songrats and all will be fine

Finesse...u made top 20 posters for yesterday...click on My Assistant and select top 20 posters today...ur on the list. of course Kimmy and lawny made the cut too.

yuh love mi name dont it

Of course... :devil: Nuthin but luv!!! :luv::luv:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

O. that's cool. I think you don't have to like the lifestyle they chose..just be tolerant.

yes, thats how I feel. He doesnt have to like - just don't be cruel.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Here's some controversy

OK..so some of u ladies here are with a Rasta man. From my understanding a real rasta man wouldn't be with anyone but his Black African Empress...is that so..and are ur SOs true rastas?

Hey ladies wah gwaan??

Didn't somebody else just ask me this?? Ummm I can't remember??

mi no know...mi neva know ur SO was a rasta man

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse..because it is OUR culture just as accepting gays is apart of American culture..Being gay is against the law in JA. U can get charged the last time i checked..Bugary is its name...this goes back from UNDER eNGLISH RULE

for real? see i knew there had to be something else to it

yes girl...Some serious conditioning..and plus we are such a Religious group no matter what religion...its a tough one...IF U A BATTY MAN NO MEK NOBODY KNOW..LOL..see here is the thing..with Lesbians they are more accepted..i think its be/c there is no penetration

how do you personally feel about gays?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.