SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Woiee - I finally caught up from the old thread and the new!! I can't remember what I was going to say but I do remember for Nat - you can watch JA tv on the net - go to jumptv.com. Anthony watches JA news every night from CVM. You can also get TVJ for a subscription of like $7.95 per month. I'm going to do that for father's day. Anyway, you should be able to find the Digicel Rising Stars on it.

Sus - love the new photo! It so pretty it looks fake.

So I have some MORE good news - JR WAS APPROVED TODAY!!! A's aunt took him to the interview this morning and they just called among the Kingston noise so it was hard to hear, but I will get the details tonight because I know there are a few of us working the K2 avenue.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
JA PRINCESS wha ya deal wid??? cross ur fingers.. we might get the ticket today i will pm all of u to tell u di date, cuz me tink mi ave a lurker :unsure: , its been 5 mnths UGHHHH

so i gotta get my partying out ya'll, roger im nuh like ie :wub: .. imma go HARD next couple of weeks.. yuh nuh see?? BASHMENT everyday!!!!

he always said he wanted to go ice skating so that will be a definate plan.. i will try to think of all the stuff ive seen my VJ sistren do when their SO come and come up w/ something.. i am really not good at that kind of stuff..

I know you are too happy! What makes you think you have a lurker? Did they say something/do something? You know I will fight! LOL

i know u got my back.. the statement was made.. i know u on ur lil "international site".. :blink:

but "duppy knoa who fi frighten"!!!! mi nuh cyare.. it is what it is..mi nuh war wid duppy..

Timeline
Dance, if they have to tell you what to do the first night he is here, than all of that dancing has really shook up your brains. LOL

lol.. u crazy girl.. thats why i need ideas.. im trying to keep from doing that the WHOLE first week LOL.. when i go back to work, imma be like.. DANG u didnt see any part of dallas but my apt..allllll of my apt :blush::rofl:

shemmy mi sorry.. ya knoa u a young pickney gyal!!

mi mean ppl mean on the board LONGER DAN MI.. :rofl:

Nahhh Dance ....you WANT to do it all week after waiting!! Anthony went through a spell where I couldn't get him to leave the house. He was there from Sunday night to Thursday before I said you HAVE to leave this yard and come with me. It was just part of his adjustment and how he made himself comfortable. He has ran every day with me since - lol.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dance, if they have to tell you what to do the first night he is here, than all of that dancing has really shook up your brains. LOL

I have NEVER agreed with you more Rox! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::whistle::yes: :yes: :yes::devil::devil::devil::blink::blink:

:thumbs:

Dance - I was just playing. Have fun. I'm excited for you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JA PRINCESS wha ya deal wid??? cross ur fingers.. we might get the ticket today i will pm all of u to tell u di date, cuz me tink mi ave a lurker :unsure: , its been 5 mnths UGHHHH

so i gotta get my partying out ya'll, roger im nuh like ie :wub: .. imma go HARD next couple of weeks.. yuh nuh see?? BASHMENT everyday!!!!

he always said he wanted to go ice skating so that will be a definate plan.. i will try to think of all the stuff ive seen my VJ sistren do when their SO come and come up w/ something.. i am really not good at that kind of stuff..

I know you are too happy! What makes you think you have a lurker? Did they say something/do something? You know I will fight! LOL

i know u got my back.. the statement was made.. i know u on ur lil "international site".. :blink:

but "duppy knoa who fi frighten"!!!! mi nuh cyare.. it is what it is..mi nuh war wid duppy..

Eeehhhnnn? Pon FB or VJ?

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Woiee - I finally caught up from the old thread and the new!! I can't remember what I was going to say but I do remember for Nat - you can watch JA tv on the net - go to jumptv.com. Anthony watches JA news every night from CVM. You can also get TVJ for a subscription of like $7.95 per month. I'm going to do that for father's day. Anyway, you should be able to find the Digicel Rising Stars on it.

So I have some MORE good news - JR WAS APPROVED TODAY!!! A's aunt took him to the interview this morning and they just called among the Kingston noise so it was hard to hear, but I will get the details tonight because I know there are a few of us working the K2 avenue.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg.. so he could be coming really soon now?? GIRL the family will be complete.. i will have plenty of questions LAAATTEEERRRR.. so u better not leave us..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay since we got some vets older than me on here .. jg, kimmy, do u mind telling me ur 1st day/night/week w/ SO.. did ya'll chill, tour the city, have a big party???

girl...tour weh!! RIGHT inna di house..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Hey Island...miss you babes! But, I won't pout too much since its A that took you away from us.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg.. so he could be coming really soon now?? GIRL the family will be complete.. i will have plenty of questions LAAATTEEERRRR.. so u better not leave us..

LOL - Mi caan leave...I'm too addicted!! I guess they are looking around the 2nd week of July, after he gets out of school.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yes...US citizens can stay out as long as they want...

They can, but it would be an issue with the country you are in - Some countries will limit the length of time you can stay there - For an adult, it's usually 3-6 months - for a minor, though I am sure they could have an exception -

Not sure if this has been answered already but she can take the baby to the passport office in Ja so that they can stamp a non conditioal landing so that the baby can stay as long being that the mother is a citizen of Ja. I got it for my daughter when we went in Feb.

Timeline
Hey Island...miss you babes! But, I won't pout too much since its A that took you away from us.

I miss you too!! But it wasn't really him, but my kids with their ball schedules - and my boss (making me work while I'm at work!!) But he's out today so I'm trying to catch up pon my VJ sistrens.

Timeline

Assignment: I need all of you to post more photos from your trips to Jamaica, so that I can view them and pretend I'm in Jamaica.

Where would you like me to post Nat?

Facebook

Congratulations on the approval!

Also, thanks for the info on jumptv. I'll definitely look into that when I get home today.

Question: Has anyone had an infopass appointment before? If so, did you get any useful info? My congressman's office called me and suggested that I schedule an infopass appointment, as I'd get much more immediate feedback than if I waited for USCIS to get back with them. But the place is 40 minutes from my job, so that's far to drive if I won't get any info that I don't already know.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Eeehhhnnn? Pon FB or VJ?

the ex girl... i don't know what he mean, last week he said that to me and i was like, "WHA???" he wouldn't explain.. he always throws things out and won't tell me what he means.. i never know if he really knows stuff, or jus trying to get me to tell him stuff by ACTING like he know.. its CRAZY GIRL!!!! he always talking bout he got "connections" here and there and he is a friendly person, never met a stranger so i know he does have a lot of friends..

i could be paranoid, but i just don't put nothing past that one!

shemmy ya knoa i know u playin!!! .. and u say the mall, and i was thinking that.. i just don't know which one?? lol.. i don't go to the mall or if i do, its in and out.. i hate crowds and am not a shopper.. i really don't know the "cool" places to show him in dallas LOL.. mek mi go on tripadvisor :rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.