Candy_Vince

how do you arrange your documents before the interview

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys , sorry for being makulit , im just a bit nervous because my medical will be on Thursday and my interview schedule will be on the last week of june . I just want to ask other members of this group who were done with their medical and interview , what did you bring before your medical , i mean the do's and the dont's in slec. Also , I want to know how did you guys arrange your documents , the letters...and the pictures...did you guys bring the whole album? or you created a compilation in a clear book ? pls. advise

thanks

candy_vince

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
hi guys , sorry for being makulit , im just a bit nervous because my medical will be on Thursday and my interview schedule will be on the last week of june . I just want to ask other members of this group who were done with their medical and interview , what did you bring before your medical , i mean the do's and the dont's in slec. Also , I want to know how did you guys arrange your documents , the letters...and the pictures...did you guys bring the whole album? or you created a compilation in a clear book ? pls. advise

thanks

candy_vince

Arrangement is not important. As you give each document, they will put it in their own file in their own order, so fancy binding will be a problem, not a benefit. You will have to take it all apart. I have found the best method for me has been the 13 pocket expandable folder. There are little tabs on the top of the dividers. Label the pockets and put the appropriate document in there, loosely, with copy, translation, etc. When they ask for "birth certificate" just take out the paper and give it to them, likewise the other documents. For evidence you can use a separate large envelope or they may even fit in the folder. Mine fit in the expandable folder. For photos I just brought a couple photo envelopes of loose photos, I put them in one of the folder pockets. I do not suggest bringing an album. Anything they want will have to be deatched or removed from anything you have it in, so might as well make it easy for yourself. You can put it all in there. I used one for each applicant, my fiancee and her son. Now she is in Ukraine and will attend the interview of our older son June 25. I gave her the folder and said "Here, everything you need is in here" with some sticky labels attached where he must sign the forms.

Another nice thing about this method is you can then label the folder "visa interview" and keep all your copies in the same order and just put it in the back of the closet when all is said and done. I have one for "I-129f", "Visa interview" and "AOS" with every document I ever gave to them for each person.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.