• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi there stranger!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well, this is my first post in your daily posts MENA ladies :blush: Hope you're all having a great day... It's 10:20 pm now in Cairo I had a test in my school it's 30 mins away from my house, but Cairo traffic was crazy today and it took me an hour and 30 minutes just to get there... I actually had to get off the cab and run to catch my exam on time but reached 15 minutes late, anyways I was let in after being out of breath and filing a paper that if I am not going to be late for my exams again or else I'll be deprived from attending the rest of them! Anyways the exam was ok, and i'm waiting for my next one on Saturday...

Awww memories!!! LOL You know in one the years; the president was going somewhere and they blocked all the roads and stopped all traffic for an hour and a half and I had a final!!!! ppl got out of their cars yelling and cussing and all sorts of things lol Eventually everyone was late for the exam so they extended the time for everyone...phewww!!

Awww I love Aya's picture! so cute! why wasnt she feeling well :(?

Lexi looks so cute JJ masha Allah.

Nawal- it is a tease!!! those pictures are GREAT! she is doing a wonderful job :thumbs:

Butterball and his mommy- HEY we missed you around you here :D

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

All these MENA babies are adorable!!! :luv: they are growing up so fast!

I found out the name of the stuff they packed in my gum is called Clove Oil... its the grossest taste and everything I eat and drink taste like it!!! I cant wait to get this out!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Happy Tuesday MENA (F)

Hope you all have a great day!! Posting my new doggie up one more time in this new thread! His name is Angus! He's a doll baby!!!

Angus.jpg

Aww NAWAL!!! You're killing me with the cute factor in your family. Babies and now puppy!

I am sorry.... if and when we do meet at some point, I'm going to be all over the dog! *smooches* :blush:

Babies are adorable, I love the curly hair on Nour! So cute!

Congratulations on the newest addition. :)

:waves: Hello everyone!

Timeline
Well, this is my first post in your daily posts MENA ladies :blush: Hope you're all having a great day... It's 10:20 pm now in Cairo I had a test in my school it's 30 mins away from my house, but Cairo traffic was crazy today and it took me an hour and 30 minutes just to get there... I actually had to get off the cab and run to catch my exam on time but reached 15 minutes late, anyways I was let in after being out of breath and filing a paper that if I am not going to be late for my exams again or else I'll be deprived from attending the rest of them! Anyways the exam was ok, and i'm waiting for my next one on Saturday...

Awww memories!!! LOL You know in one the years; the president was going somewhere and they blocked all the roads and stopped all traffic for an hour and a half and I had a final!!!! ppl got out of their cars yelling and cussing and all sorts of things lol Eventually everyone was late for the exam so they extended the time for everyone...phewww!!

I actually missed an exam in my second year in college cause the president was just going out of his house!! It was scary yesterday just to think I could miss an exam in my final year lol alhamdulillah I didn't *sighs*... Next time I'm going out 2 hours earlier and hope I catch it on time lol... Were you Ain Shams too HLM?

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

if cairo traffic isn't a legitimate excuse, i don't know what is!

best of luck saturday, even if you have to leave 3 hours early to ensure being there on time.

Thank you, I sure will go out earlier on Saturday... I see your daughter's name is Aya too :) Sometimes I write mine with an 'h', but it isn't in my formal papers. Isn't it a cute name? lol :P joking... She's adorable God bless her! :)

ROC Timeline

Timeline
Hi there stranger!

Hi Nagishkaw :)

ROC Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I actually missed an exam in my second year in college cause the president was just going out of his house!! It was scary yesterday just to think I could miss an exam in my final year lol alhamdulillah I didn't *sighs*... Next time I'm going out 2 hours earlier and hope I catch it on time lol... Were you Ain Shams too HLM?

Yes I was :D I was studying pharmacy. My sister graduated from your faculty tho she studying was mass. comm.

lyrics.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.