Nothing1234

TUESDAY in MENA!!

55 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Afternoon mena! Nothing special goin on here.

:Annie,love love the doggeh. I miss my big dogs. I want another so bad and kamal says no to big and maybe to small :blink:

Jess and Sara, love the new pics of the kids. how adorable are they.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
DSCI0154.jpg

Lexy is now a 1st Grader!

Awwwww she is getting so big!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, I just don't know about getting another German Shepherd Dog once mine passes. I won't feel safe with just the deaf old Beagle here. My husband is leaving the decision up to me, but lets face it, he's not fond of dogs. It would be nice for a change not to have any pets, then we could do things like normal people do such as go on vacation, and sleep in....what is sleep in, anyway? And what is a vacation?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Afternoon mena! Nothing special goin on here.

:Annie,love love the doggeh. I miss my big dogs. I want another so bad and kamal says no to big and maybe to small :blink:

Jess and Sara, love the new pics of the kids. how adorable are they.

Awww..he's super sweet and such a lover. He loves attention and thinks he's a lap dog! LOL My hubby actually picked him out and so he's really "his" dog which he wanted to get for the babies. :lol: They are good buddies and he takes him out every morning and night...seems to love the companionship.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Afternoon Mena :energy: Happy Tuesday!

I had to go back to the dentist office bcz my mouth has been killing me all weekend and the pain medicine just wasnt doing too good. The doc said I had a dry socket and had to pack it with this medicated thin strip under the gum. $50 to do that! They charge an arm and a leg for putting a piece of medicine in the mouth! Now im wisdom toothless, arm and legless from the price ! :lol:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I had to go back to the dentist office bcz my mouth has been killing me all weekend and the pain medicine just wasnt doing too good. The doc said I had a dry socket and had to pack it with this medicated thin strip under the gum. $50 to do that! They charge an arm and a leg for putting a piece of medicine in the mouth! Now im wisdom toothless, arm and legless from the price ! :lol:

Tam...man I hate this for you. I heard that is terrible pain!!

Awww Tamara....I hope you feel better fast. There is nothing like mouth/tooth pain!! I saw this video a while back and hearing you talk about them charing an arm & a leg made me think of it. Maybe laughing a bit will help take your mind off the pain. Enjoy

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, this is my first post in your daily posts MENA ladies :blush: Hope you're all having a great day... It's 10:20 pm now in Cairo I had a test in my school it's 30 mins away from my house, but Cairo traffic was crazy today and it took me an hour and 30 minutes just to get there... I actually had to get off the cab and run to catch my exam on time but reached 15 minutes late, anyways I was let in after being out of breath and filing a paper that if I am not going to be late for my exams again or else I'll be deprived from attending the rest of them! Anyways the exam was ok, and i'm waiting for my next one on Saturday...

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

he's adorable. and his name fits him to a t. nice work!

have a good day too. i'm going to try to sleep. i've been up late baking muffins.

Send some muffins my way! :D Isn't Angus the perfect name... :star: Angus Young of course :devil: Although at the babies bday party this weekend our neighbors little girls asked, like the hamburger? :lol: Yes, of course! :P

Lisa, our new doggie is adopted from a local guy here that is being deployed to Iraq next month so we met him and fell in love. He's HUGE but a big baby. He is only 1.5 years so he's still in the later puppy stages of goofy behavior. And as for Nour, my daughter, yes, she has red hair! It's the most amazing color! I hope it stays that highlighted color but i have a feeling it will get darker and perhaps brown like her Daddy.

The pics in my siggy are some of the pictures from the twins birthday party. We had a photographer take pictures in the beginning of the day. Also, there are some on my hubbys FB and soon mine.

Its 830am...I don't wanna go to work :angry:

i would if there were some left! everyone who came to this breakfast party must have been really hungry. i managed to save some valencia orange juice for ayah and i though.

lol@ angus hamburgers, that's hilarious. we've had had lots of pets named after rock stars in my house, growing up.

nour really does look like a princess in her pictures though. and zain looks pretty dreamy too.

here's one of ayah, from her party. you can totally tell the she doesn't feel so great though, even though she is smiling.

n11500768_37728618_2111212.jpg

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Well, this is my first post in your daily posts MENA ladies :blush: Hope you're all having a great day... It's 10:20 pm now in Cairo I had a test in my school it's 30 mins away from my house, but Cairo traffic was crazy today and it took me an hour and 30 minutes just to get there... I actually had to get off the cab and run to catch my exam on time but reached 15 minutes late, anyways I was let in after being out of breath and filing a paper that if I am not going to be late for my exams again or else I'll be deprived from attending the rest of them! Anyways the exam was ok, and i'm waiting for my next one on Saturday...

if cairo traffic isn't a legitimate excuse, i don't know what is!

best of luck saturday, even if you have to leave 3 hours early to ensure being there on time.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Welcome Aya&John, you are writing from Egypt...wow! You will find a lovely supportive group here.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Lil' Aaron and Lexie pictures are adorable.

My youngest is going into 4th grade.

It is a huge responsibility, taking on a pet. It always seems so easy when others do it. However, I am still mulling over the fact if we will ever even have a child together let alone a pet :whistle:

Jax....that is really nice, what woman doesn't love JEWELRY? :dance:

Chemaatah..is that your babe? Sweetie :luv:

Tamara....I have heard of that dry socket. Sorry to hear it and I swear Dentists are really thieves.

It is just outrageous! :angry:

The rest of you guys enjoy your night.

Oh MrsAmera! HI!!! :P

How ya been?

You know what? I miss my buddy Star....I know you all remember our friend.

She recently got married and he arrived a little over a month ago. I want to wish her good luck and wish to see her again should she need any support. MISS YOU GIRL! :crying:

Filed: Timeline
he's adorable. and his name fits him to a t. nice work!

have a good day too. i'm going to try to sleep. i've been up late baking muffins.

Send some muffins my way! :D Isn't Angus the perfect name... :star: Angus Young of course :devil: Although at the babies bday party this weekend our neighbors little girls asked, like the hamburger? :lol: Yes, of course! :P

Lisa, our new doggie is adopted from a local guy here that is being deployed to Iraq next month so we met him and fell in love. He's HUGE but a big baby. He is only 1.5 years so he's still in the later puppy stages of goofy behavior. And as for Nour, my daughter, yes, she has red hair! It's the most amazing color! I hope it stays that highlighted color but i have a feeling it will get darker and perhaps brown like her Daddy.

The pics in my siggy are some of the pictures from the twins birthday party. We had a photographer take pictures in the beginning of the day. Also, there are some on my hubbys FB and soon mine.

Its 830am...I don't wanna go to work :angry:

i would if there were some left! everyone who came to this breakfast party must have been really hungry. i managed to save some valencia orange juice for ayah and i though.

lol@ angus hamburgers, that's hilarious. we've had had lots of pets named after rock stars in my house, growing up.

nour really does look like a princess in her pictures though. and zain looks pretty dreamy too.

here's one of ayah, from her party. you can totally tell the she doesn't feel so great though, even though she is smiling.

n11500768_37728618_2111212.jpg

Awww! She looks too cute, what an angel!! :luv: I love that picture. OMG, her face is starting to change so much!! Doesn't it make you a bit sad? They are leaving the baby stage and its exciting but I miss those lil mushy faces the twins used to have. :blush:

The twins god mother ordered Nour and her "bff" Giselle, tutu outfits and Zain a tux onesie for their bday so we could get some fun and cute bday pictures of all of them playing. The photographer is a friend of hers and has done such a great job before we asked her to come for the party too. I can't wait to see all the pictures she took...those on my siggy are just a "tease" for us...we have to wait a few days to see the rest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.