riokatrine

tax return transcript

12 posts in this topic

i call the IRS to send me a transcript to my tax last week between wed or thursday.bec i dont have any copy for my past 3 yrs. i'm just curious how long to wait the transcript.

thanks,

Should be 7-10 days based on experience (of course that's not the official answer, I think the official answer is "request will be processed within 30 days of receipt of request"). If you're in a hurry, you could call the number, ask nicely and politely that the IRS rep. could fax it over to you, no guarantee but I've heard successful stories before.

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

Filed: Timeline
i call the IRS to send me a transcript to my tax last week between wed or thursday.bec i dont have any copy for my past 3 yrs. i'm just curious how long to wait the transcript.

thanks,

Should be 7-10 days based on experience (of course that's not the official answer, I think the official answer is "request will be processed within 30 days of receipt of request"). If you're in a hurry, you could call the number, ask nicely and politely that the IRS rep. could fax it over to you, no guarantee but I've heard successful stories before.

they can fax too, i didnt know that.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I was able to get the IRS rep to fax me the transcripts. Make sure you sepcify you want a tax return transcript, otherwise you will get a tax account transcript.

Edited by queuedup

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi Riokatrine,

I think Jas gave a perfect answer. They can fax the docs to you and again, it does not take very long for the transcripts to land in your mailbox, all things being equal. I am talking from experienc though.

thanks,

Hi Riokatrine,

I think Jas gave a perfect answer. They can fax the docs to you and again, it does not take very long for the transcripts to land in your mailbox, all things being equal. I am talking from experienc though.

thanks,

how many papers supposed to be send to you. it is a bunch of papers? i need for the past 4 yrs

Hi Riokatrine,

thanks,

how many papers supposed to be send to you. it is a bunch of papers? i need for the past 4 yrs

Personally, 3-4 pages each year. I don't know how complicated your tax returns are, so I'm not sure in your case.

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

Hi Riokatrine,

thanks,

Personally, 3-4 pages each year. I don't know how complicated your tax returns are, so I'm not sure in your case.

we filed jointly anyway i call irs and they can fax to me the guy said its takes an hour to received it do you believed that. wow its look like they flying around in the sky

Hi riokatrine,

I do hope you get your tax return transcripts.

Good Luck

no reply, not yet idont know its look like i'm asking a favor to the air. he said that about an hour :hehe:

hey guyyyyyyssssssss.................i received it just only TAX not GC he he he......atleast i have tax return now.

thanks for the advice...i loveyou :dance:

Congrats riokatrine on at least getting the return.

Please make sure you get all the required cos for I-751 and file 30-60 days before GC expiration.

Good Luck Again :).

Well when you are dealing with USCIS you need a lot of good luck :).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.