matu&kris

Foreign Embassy waiting for interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Well we sent in our DS230 on April 13th. Our packet 3 was mailed in April 20th. We then received an email asking to resend the DS230, so we resent that April 23rd.

They embassy will not confirm that they have received our paperwork. I emailed them and got an automated reply which said "if you are inquiring to confirm that we have received your paperwork, you will not receive a reply." Is there anywhere we can find this information out since the embassy thinks its a waste of their time to answer such questions? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am starting to worry because we haven't heard anything yet. Its been about 3 weeks. Is that normal?

I-129 F APPROVED IN 84 DAYS!!!! Sent in Packet 3, waiting for interview!!!!!!!!!

Delay. Had to resend DS-230 two times and send in 1040 tax return for 2008. Sent them in Monday May 18th. Waiting.......AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH INTERVIEW DATE MAY 26TH!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

Matias flew in 2pm June 1st!!! I surprised my whole family!

MARRIED AUGUST 2ND 2009.

Filed, last minute, of COURSE! We have since received the work permit and permanent resident card!!

ENJOYING MARRIED LIFE!!!!!!!!

Matias & Kristen - Las muchas aguas no podrán apagar el amor, ni lo ahogarán los ríos. Si diese el hombre todos los bienes de su casa por este amor, de cierto lo menospreciarían. Cantares 8:7

you could try calling the Department of State. i think the number is: 202 663 1225

i know they've been able to tell people whether their packet 3 has been received, appointment dates set etc. with other embassies. hopefully it will work for you too.

Naturalization

N-400 package mailed: 04/16/2013

N-400 package delivered: 04/16/2013

NOA1 date: 04/17/2013

Biometrics: 08/23/2013

Interview: 10/07/2013

Oath: 01/23/2014

DONE!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
you could try calling the Department of State. i think the number is: 202 663 1225

i know they've been able to tell people whether their packet 3 has been received, appointment dates set etc. with other embassies. hopefully it will work for you too.

Thank you! That worked. They confirmed that they had received all our paperwork and that they are reviewing it. THANKS A MILLION!!!

I-129 F APPROVED IN 84 DAYS!!!! Sent in Packet 3, waiting for interview!!!!!!!!!

Delay. Had to resend DS-230 two times and send in 1040 tax return for 2008. Sent them in Monday May 18th. Waiting.......AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH INTERVIEW DATE MAY 26TH!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

Matias flew in 2pm June 1st!!! I surprised my whole family!

MARRIED AUGUST 2ND 2009.

Filed, last minute, of COURSE! We have since received the work permit and permanent resident card!!

ENJOYING MARRIED LIFE!!!!!!!!

Matias & Kristen - Las muchas aguas no podrán apagar el amor, ni lo ahogarán los ríos. Si diese el hombre todos los bienes de su casa por este amor, de cierto lo menospreciarían. Cantares 8:7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.