Mark M

Petitioner K3 Interview Support

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Hello

Does anyone know if it is necessary for me to travel to Guangzhou China for K3 visa interview?

I was there in November 2008 for K1 interview but it was still denied.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

not necessary but since you were denied K-1 I would suggest going and hiring an attorney

PM me and I'll give you a name to an excellent attorney

Good luck

comicirsaudit.jpg

Hello

Does anyone know if it is necessary for me to travel to Guangzhou China for K3 visa interview?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

Lot depends on why you were denied the first time. Normally it's always a plus to attend the interview. Doesn't sound like it did much good the first

time. Is this the same beneficiary?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Hello

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

you should go, the more you visit the better!!!

when is your interview?

Edited by HelloWorld08
UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Hello

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

Lot depends on why you were denied the first time. Normally it's always a plus to attend the interview. Doesn't sound like it did much good the first

It was denied for Nationality Act, section 5A, you did not fulfill the eligibility requirements (White Sheet). They basically said our relationship was not true. Her English was not so good at the time and so didn't quite understand the 1 or 2 of the questions. Yes, she is the same beneficiary.

I make an average salary, so it's not easy for me to come up with about $2,500 to make another trip back plus pay for her way back too. Not to mention me supporting her for several months or more before she can find a job. I was also there in August 2007 to meet her for the first time.

A co-worker got a k1 visa from Laos and he wasn't there for the interview. He contacted the Ambassador or Consular General there and was told it wasn't necessary.

Hello

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

It was denied for Nationality Act, section 5A, you did not fulfill the eligibility requirements (White Sheet). They basically said our relationship was not true. Her English was not so good at the time and so didn't quite understand the 1 or 2 of the questions. Yes, she is the same beneficiary.

I make an average salary, so it's not easy for me to come up with about $2,500 to make another trip back plus pay for her way back too. Not to mention me supporting her for several months or more before she can find a job. I was also there in August 2007 to meet her for the first time.

A co-worker got a k1 visa from Laos and he wasn't there for the interview. He contacted the Ambassador or Consular General there and was told it wasn't necessary.

The petitioners presence isn't "required" however multiple visits does help prove you guys having a bonafide marriage and isn't for immigration purposes.

Along with such you need you show things like life insurance, maybe a will, joint account, money recepts, pictures of the wedding with friends and family, lots of communication records etc. Anything a normal long distance marriage would have.

You have to do one better than the scammers especially if there's a big age gap.

I've seen VERY few petitioners that have regreted attending the interview. I've also seen MANY that have regretted they didn't tho!!!

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hello

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

The petitioners presence isn't "required" however multiple visits does help prove you guys having a bonafide marriage and isn't for immigration purposes.

Along with such you need you show things like life insurance, maybe a will, joint account, money recepts, pictures of the wedding with friends and family, lots of communication records etc. Anything a normal long distance marriage would have.

You have to do one better than the scammers especially if there's a big age gap.

I've seen VERY few petitioners that have regreted attending the interview. I've also seen MANY that have regretted they didn't tho!!!

Nobody can really give meaningful advice about such a case without knowing what else has changed in the way your relationship will appear to the Consular officer. If denied for lack of a bona fide relationship, the best evidence is time together. Whether you're there for the interview or not, two visits in two years is pretty slim evidence. Seconce problem is we don't know what the second visit and wedding will look like up against whatever the reasons were for the K1 denial in the first place.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.