cathdumbri

CRBA?please tell me about this

9 posts in this topic

do we have to apply for CRBA for our son?.Please tell me about CRBA.His father become a US citizen after our son's birth...

Sorry but your child isn't a US citizen if born before father got his US citizenship. The child will have to go thru the normal immigration process with you.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

do we have to apply for CRBA for our son?.Please tell me about CRBA.His father become a US citizen after our son's birth...

Sorry but your child isn't a US citizen if born before father got his US citizenship. The child will have to go thru the normal immigration process with you.

thank you so much for the reply.I dont have an idea about CRBA, thats why

This will help.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes u can apply crba n us passport for ur son..am on that process now,call fedex and request for a form for crba n us passport then they will deliver it to u and along with those forms all the requirements that u have to gather are all there..

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

you mean only those child(upon birth one of the parent must be a US citizen) can apply CRBA?so my son will not apply CRBA coz his father just became a US citizen after his birth

This will help.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html

link: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html

( To avail of the U.S. Embassy-contracted courier service, as well as obtain forms and a list of requirements, please contact (63-2) 879-4747 (ACS-Air21/FedEx Courier Service), 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on American and Philippine holidays. The U.S. Embassy has partnered with Air21/FedEx to provide blank forms, pick-up completed forms and documents, and deliver passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad to any location in the Philippines for a nominal fee. Personal interview appointments will be scheduled after the receipt of the application and supporting documents.)

STEPS:

Air21/FedEx Courier Step by Step Procedure :

1) Call Air21/FedEx courier service and request delivery of specific application forms that you need

2) Complete the forms and prepare the supporting documents.

3) Call Air21/FedEx courier service and request for pick up and delivery of your completed forms and supporting documents to the U.S. Embasy.

4) The Passport and Citizenship Unit of the U.S. Embassy will contact you for a personal interview appointment.

5) Air21/FedEx will deliver your completed CRBA and/or passport right to your home.

* What I did personally : I called them 7-10 business days after I confirmed what is the CRBA if there is a date available for them ( pero this is your choice in others kulit effect lang para mas maexpedite ) ; Pero ang normal procedure is have them to call you normally 7-28 day business days ang waiting after they received your packets from Air21. And then yun na prepare mga $250-300 cash for the application just to be safe.

** American Citizens Service

Tel. No. : (632) 301-2000 extension 2555, 2246

Fax : (632) 301-2017

Requirements;

- BC of the child (nso certified)

- marriage contract ( parents )

- proof of relationship before and after conception of the baby

- medical history , ultrasounds during pregnancy

- dna testing is required only if asked by consulate if they are not satisfied with evidences

- IMPORTANT : DOMICILE RECORDS OF USC HUSBAND AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FROM DATE OF BIRTH TO PRESENT (DYAN AKO LAGE DENIED =(..LEARN FROM MY OWN MISTAKES PERO SILA KC HANAP NG HANAP NG BUTAS

- PICTURES OF YOU , USC PARENT AND THE KID ( FAMILY PICTURE )

- US PASSPORT, SSN CARD, AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF US PARENT ( TO TESTIFY CITIZENSHIP )

* NDE NAKO HINAHANAPAN NG DNA.KC THEY ARE OK WITH THE RELATIONSHIP, DOMICILE RECORDS LANG TLGA. MAHABANG STORYA GOODLUCK AND HOPE THIS HELPS.

225 pesos lang ang babayaran sa air21 sa pag apply naman ng crba/passport is $ 150 lang....wag ka muna magworry sa DNA asikasuhin mo muna mga document/papers na kelangan siguro naman kumpleto ka..case by case din naman kz kaya naDNA or Nadedeny....complete the papers needed to avoid DNA testing or madeny..Goodluck

$250-300 for the US passport and CRBA certificate na un sa USEM un na payment..

sa Air21 ata if im not mistaken.. prepare mga PHP 150-300 ( which already includes : all in one baga -- for the application forms, pickup ng docs from you to usem, and then lastly pag naaprove USEM To deliver to your house ung US birth certificate and passport ng bata (F) (F) (F) (F) if you got more question feel free to email me at jonah.abalon@gmail.com or ym me jonah_abalon18@yahoo.com

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

well form what i know personally according to a family member . He got is citizenship after the birth of his son so he filed an i130 for his son and wife and his son entered into the USA under and IR1 along with the wife. but two months later he change his son status to US C and he got his passport but not crba certificate. he also got his social security card with him registered as a citizen . So it can be don in the US. your case

event.png

Re married.- 08/14/2009

Re filed I130 08/25/2010

NOA 1. 08/26/2010

Hi there cath,you cant apply for your son's CRBA kasi naging US citizen lng yung daddy nya after ipinanganak son nyo.

One of the important requirement kc to transmit US Citizenship to the child is dapat US Citizen ang father bago ipinanganak ang bata and may domicile sa US ng 5 years after your husband's 14th b-day and 2 years before the applicant's birth which is your son...let say na may domicile sya but naging US Citizen lng sya after the birth of your son.Nka-include ba son mo sa petition mo?Kung nka-include ok na yan pra sabay kayo alis and madali na lng sya magiging US Citizen d2.

Mahigpit ang US Embassy when it comes to transmitting US Citizenship sa child..mrami cla hinahanap kaya dapat provide tlga yun.My daughter went to CRBA process and everything went fine nman.

Good lucks.

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.