michaillah07

Email from CRIS: Status now Pending

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

On March 5, my case was transfered from VSC to CSC. Today, I received email from CRIS with the following statement. Thought it was weird. I hope they's start sending approvals soon.

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I-130 Petition for Mother
August 19, 2010 - Mailed I-130 Petition for Mother
February 11, 2011 - Received email notification that I-130 was APPROVED and NOA2 was mailed 2/10/11 YAY!
April 11, 2011 - CASE COMPLETE!!!
April 25, 2011 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's - PASSED!!!!
May 3, 2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!
May 25, 2011 - POE Houston, Texas (Mom, welcome to U.S.A.)
I-130 Petition for Siblings
November 18, 2010 - Filed I-130 for two sisters

September 2014 - Received NOA-2 - Petition Approved

I-130 Mom's Petition for Unmarried Sons
June 24, 2011 - File I-130 for Unmarried Sons over 21
August 2014 - Received NOA2 - Petitions Approved

I-130 Petition for Father

July 2014 - Filed I-130 petition to Dad

September 2014 - NOA-2 - Approved

July 15, 2015 - POE Guam - Dad, welcome to U.S.A.

N-400 Naturalization of Mother

May 2016 - Sent application packet for Mom's naturalization

July 2016 - Biometrics

August 2016 - Interview - PASSED

September 2016 - Oath Ceremony - Mom is now a U.S. Citizen

That's not unusual.

Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

On March 5, my case was transfered from VSC to CSC. Today, I received email from CRIS with the following statement. Thought it was weird. I hope they's start sending approvals soon.

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

My case got transferred on the 02-25-2009 and it says exactly the same thing as yours so i wouldnt take i to mean anything,hope you get approved soon.

Timeline

Sincerely,

My case got transferred on the 02-25-2009 and it says exactly the same thing as yours so i wouldnt take i to mean anything,hope you get approved soon.

Thanks you all, I hope to got an approval email/notice sooner than later. Can't wait this condition removal journey to be over. It's totally a torture.

February 11, 2011 - Received email notification that I-130 was APPROVED and NOA2 was mailed 2/10/11 YAY!

July 2016 - Biometrics

Filed: Timeline

Sincerely,

Thanks you all, I hope to got an approval email/notice sooner than later. Can't wait this condition removal journey to be over. It's totally a torture.

it 's a good news, they are working on your case. You will receive a news soon. RFE , Interview or Approve. Hope the best for you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

A lot of other people have had this happen and it gets transferred to their local office and then gets approved with no interview. But you might have an interview or may not. Who knows with USCIS. I doubt you will have an interview though.

A lot of other people have had this happen and it gets transferred to their local office and then gets approved with no interview. But you might have an interview or may not. Who knows with USCIS. I doubt you will have an interview though.

So now not only VSC and CSC are doing the process, local office is involved, very interesting to know. :unsure:

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

very strange. it seems that USCIS has collapsed. first they closed TCS and NCS then VSC got in trouble. Now it is the CSC turn. Because all of them unable to function they are sending their workload everywhere including local offices. Most like they plan to use interview taking staff at local offices! I wonder what will be next in the pipe line.

N-400

09/14/2009 - N-400 Sent to Texas Lock Box

09/16/2009 - Delivered by USPS Priority Mail

09/18/2009 - Single Check Cashed 675 $

09/18/2009 - NOA Showing 595 $ ?

10/07/2009 - Biometrics - Done @ Jackson, MS

10/21/2009 - Interview Letter

12/08/2009 - Interview @ New Orleans, LA

I-751

09/14/2008 I-751 Sent to VSC

09/19/2008 NOA

03/05/2009 VSC to CSC Transfer

05/28/2009 Approval of I-751

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Looks like the standard USCIS case status update email to me. I wouldn't read too much into it. Good luck though.

K-1 Visa Journey

04/20/2006 - file our I-129f.

09/14/2006 - US Embassy interview. Ask Lauren to marry me again, just to make sure. Says Yes. Phew!

10/02/2006 - Fly to New York, EAD at JFK, I'm in!!

10/14/2006 - Married! The perfect wedding day.

AOS Journey

10/23/2006 - AOS and EAD filed

05/29/2007 - RFE (lost medical)

08/02/2007 - RFE received back at CSC

08/10/2007 - Card Production ordered

08/17/2007 - Green Card Arrives

Removing Conditions

05/08/2009 - I-751 Mailed

05/13/2009 - NOA1

06/12/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/24/2009 - Approved (twice)

10/10/2009 - Card Production Ordered

10/13/2009 - Card Production Ordered (Again?)

10/19/2009 - Green Card Received (Dated 10/13/19)

very strange. it seems that USCIS has collapsed. first they closed TCS and NCS then VSC got in trouble. Now it is the CSC turn. Because all of them unable to function they are sending their workload everywhere including local offices. Most like they plan to use interview taking staff at local offices! I wonder what will be next in the pipe line.

Yea! Just like the only thing that the mis-information line can tell you is go make an infopass appointment, then people at the infopass appointment will tell you to go away, they can't help you here. Well... Where else are we suppose to go?

Next in the pipe line would be merging, then bailout, then bankruptcy. Just like what's happening to USPS right now, closing post offices and merging post offices together to keep the cost low, if that doesn't work, USPS needs TARP bailout too. They're closing down post offices, mails got seriously delayed. What a shame! I can bet you that our application fee doesn't all go towards USCIS personnel, some of it go towards the war, some of it go towards bailing out the un-savable auto makers. They're using the lid of this trash can to cover other trash cans, when they have 10 trash cans and only 1 lid, how can they gonna cover everything? They can't. Then stinks leak out, situation like we're having right now, VSC is seriously delayed because the money (app. fee) that we paid doesn't goes towards our cases, the victims are us immigrants. :wacko:

N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

i agree with you. well USPS is running on ebay and other online shopping retailers for last many years otherwise it would had been a thing of past. USCIS closed the TSC and NSC because they were not working as they should. Rather than doing something they closed them and put all the workload on VSC. VSC already has started processing Nov 2008 filers and did not do anyhing for people like me who filed before Nov 2008 nor putting any pressure on CSC as they are processing March 2009. I cant belive how they can process without ignoring the timeline. I think we shoud let the cogressmen and senators to put pressure on USCIS as that is the only option we have.

N-400

09/14/2009 - N-400 Sent to Texas Lock Box

09/16/2009 - Delivered by USPS Priority Mail

09/18/2009 - Single Check Cashed 675 $

09/18/2009 - NOA Showing 595 $ ?

10/07/2009 - Biometrics - Done @ Jackson, MS

10/21/2009 - Interview Letter

12/08/2009 - Interview @ New Orleans, LA

I-751

09/14/2008 I-751 Sent to VSC

09/19/2008 NOA

03/05/2009 VSC to CSC Transfer

05/28/2009 Approval of I-751

i agree with you. well USPS is running on ebay and other online shopping retailers for last many years otherwise it would had been a thing of past. USCIS closed the TSC and NSC because they were not working as they should. Rather than doing something they closed them and put all the workload on VSC. VSC already has started processing Nov 2008 filers and did not do anyhing for people like me who filed before Nov 2008 nor putting any pressure on CSC as they are processing March 2009. I cant belive how they can process without ignoring the timeline. I think we shoud let the cogressmen and senators to put pressure on USCIS as that is the only option we have.

Well... I have posted before, if you live in the state of Texas, I'm planning to send a group letter this summer if I don't get my case decision within their 6 months goal. I currently already have one supporter, anyone else wants to join us?

N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

Timeline

Well... I have posted before, if you live in the state of Texas, I'm planning to send a group letter this summer if I don't get my case decision within their 6 months goal. I currently already have one supporter, anyone else wants to join us?

Hey guys, the letter I received does not state anything about Local Office. It simply stated : Case is pending at the USCIS Office where it was transferred. I am glad CSC is now working on my case. Hoping to receive something soon, hopefully the approval notice or the GC itself.... how about that for a change.

July 2016 - Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.