8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I went to hospital to get I-693 vaccination supplement for greencard processing. when i called them before i visited, someone said if i had all shots it

would be just 30$. but.. there was another lady said, i need to get all shots even though i had back in Korea. if it's over a month then i have to get

again! lol

i dont think she didnt understand whats vaccination supplement means.

some ppl say it's ok to just send vaccination worksheet from my own country... but i'm still confuse... should i just send vaccination sheet?

i really dont know what to do...

oregon filers! would you recomend cheap hostpital that i can just get supplement form for that? plz help me T.T

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Can't you get a whole list from the civil surgeons finder for your area?

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=of...office_type=CIV

12/10/08 - Sent I-130/I-485/I-765 from VWP

12/16/08 - Received

02/13/09 - I-765 Biometrics

02/17/09 - I-485 Biometrics

04/23/09 - Interview - Approved!

04/27/09 - Card production ordered

05/02/09 - Welcome to America letter

05/06/09 - Green card received!

It's doctor's discretion.

But you have to bring the record of vaccination from the past.

Without the past vaccination record, doctor may decide to give a shot or two based on CDC's recommendation and his discretion based on your age/sex/race/etc...

*P.S. you may recover the cost for vaccination from your medical insurance or healthcare reimbursement account.

Edited by moonhunt

I had the same problem and ended up using Dr Arnold who is one of the civil surgons in Texas They charge $30 and if you send you embassy doctors transcript they will transfer it over to the I693, without you needing to go and see them. If you also need addition vaccines adding a letter or certification from the doctor who did it is also needed to add it to the I695 (I had to do this as i had the HPV vaccine here in the usa). I had some surgeons trying to make me have the whole medical done again, either there is a massive lack of communication between USCIS and Civil Surgeons or most get the certification to make a quick buck. Dr Arnolds contact details are Dr. L E Arnold, 4534 Westgate Boulevard, Suite 106, Austin, TX 78745 phone (512) 444-3131.

Edited by tinkerbelluk

Terry and Elisa Married 19th January 2009

K1 Timeline

05/16/08 - I-129F NOA1

09/17/08 - NOA2 - Approved

10/31/08 - K1 medical In London

11/25/08 - K1 interview - RFE for co sponsor

12/23/08 - K1 visa in passport

AOS Timeline

03/31/09 - NOA1 on I-485, I131, I765

04/02/09 - Biometric Appointment for 05/04/09

04/13/09 - LUD I-485 - Transfer to CSC

04/23/09 - I-485, I765 Biometrics

05/15/09 - EAD and AP recieved!

05/22/09 - GC Welcome Letter Reciceved

06/08/09 - Green Card recieved

I-751 ROC Timeline

05/02/2011 Package sent to VSC

05/09/2011 NOA1

06/17/2011 Biometric Appointment

01/30/2012 NOA2 Approved

02/13/2012 Green Card Recieved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I thought if you were on K1 you didn't need to fill out the supplement, that all the information should be included in the brown packet you turned at POE. In some cases the paperwork is incomplete or lost and then you need to see the civil surgeon, but otherwise just file your AOS and see if they give you an RFE for additional paperwork.

Filed: Other Timeline

You Do Not need to re-do the vaccinations shots. That's absolutely rediculous, and could potentially cause health problems! Any doctor who would give you the shots again after just a few months of already having them is an idiot and shouldn't have a practice! sheesh!

Find another doctor to do your supplement. If that fails, go to your regular family doctor, have them run titres to test for immunities to the required diseases and submit that.

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i live in oregon to and have never asked this cuz we have not reached that part of our journey, but why couldnt u go to the county health clinic and find out about the vaccinations?

Its cheaper and it goes by sliding fee scale.

i know that when we didnt have insurance thats where my mom took my younger sister.

just a thought

sara

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

At first, I didn't want to file the I-693 but I have to get my third shot for HPV so my hubby and I went to a hospital I use his health insurance and get a shot. Then I realized that it should be taken from a civil surgeon, so my husband and I went to a civil surgeon clinic (portland,or) I brought my passport with me and the supplemental form. they reviewed my vaccination record and told me that I have to take the other shots too because it is already time to have a follow-up shots and I did. And for my HPV vaccine which I took from the hospital I just gave them the receipt that I already took the shot and they included it in the I-693 form and sealed it in an envelope. They also gave us a copy of our I-693 too. I was glad we did it because the USCIS letter put it on the list of things that we should bring on the interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.