Gamal

Interview question

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I read this "For the interview, your fiance should bring everything listed in the document sent from your embassy/consulate. " I thought I only needed the I129f, I-134, taxes, ect. forms Do I need any other forms? Thanks to anyone

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

you will need to bring every in the packet 4, packet contains medical forms and other biographic forms. go here to have a look

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fo...and_packets.htm

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Timeline
you will need to bring every in the packet 4, packet contains medical forms and other biographic forms. go here to have a look

Thanks for all your help, sorry I didnt build a timeline. I did and when it posted it was all in the wrong slots. Our interview is May 13. Good luck to you!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Thanks for all your help, sorry I didnt build a timeline. I did and when it posted it was all in the wrong slots. Our interview is May 13. Good luck to you!

congrats and good luck to you also!

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Please go fill in a timeline to help us all understand how long things take. :thumbs:

moving right along

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Am sure you know but very important, sometimes more

than paperwork is how much she knows everything about

you. It could be things you never thought you would need.

To put it short it could be your parents name, your kids

names (if any) right down to whats your favorite food.

My wifes interview was one part paper and three parts

her and me. This guy even asked her what my address

is here in the states. She knew it, the guy was shocked.

Don't know how others go but thats how hers went.

Didn't even open the suitcase of pics and papers.

Only wanted to know about how well she knew me.

Edited by ididntdoit

达我在家到中国

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Am sure you know but very important, sometimes more than paperwork is how much she knows everything about

you. It could be things you never thought you would need.

Excellent point. This is something IMO the man/woman does not understand. Knowing the little things count. Especially from a high fraud country.

moving right along

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hey, good luck to her on the interview. Just try to keep her calm, and I'm sure she'll do fine. My own wife, who is highly educated and speaks English reasonably well, just went to pieces a couple days before the interview, and made all kinds silly mistakes during our practice sessions due to extreme nervousness. Thank goodness the real interview was easy, and that they'd obviously decided to pass her before she ever showed up at the consulate.

Timeline

Please go fill in a timeline to help us all understand how long things take. :thumbs:

You dont want to see my timeline, it will make you depressed. I hired an attorney that basically dicked me around. It took me 2 years to get from I129-interview so I suggest anyone just do all yourself and ask questions on this site and visa journey. I am in Guangzhou and I attended the ACH today and I suggest everyone to do this. There is a hotel I am staying in with my fiance called Tianyu Garden. The owners name is Mr Yang, he is extremely nice and helpful, he helps you through the entire process here in Guangzhou. ACH was very helpful because I could ask questions to other petitioners to get a feel of others situations as well as the VO.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.