M&D

Five months club

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I everyone, first of all I want to thank all members of VJ for help, support and congrats to everyone who has approved. I don't know how to explain my problem but now I'm really scared about my case. I sent the application on October 14th 2008, I received the NOA1 on november 26th until now I've never heard about my case. Everytime i call the USCIS they read the same thing that they send to me in the NOA1, I wonder if there is a problem with my case, could I write the USCIS or could I wait for some time again and how long I can wait before write or call. If Anybody can help me, I'd be very pleased.

Edited by M&D

I-129 send 10/14/2008

NOA1 received 11/26/2008

touched 12/01/2008

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

at 5 months there is nobody to call, you'll have to wait at least six months, then you can start bugging USCIS and probably writing a letter to your congressman and or senator...

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Timeline

I'm living at Brooklyn (Zip code 11236), someone talks about writing a letter to my congresman or my senator, I know nothing about that could you send the name and the address of the congresman or the senator please.

I-129 send 10/14/2008

NOA1 received 11/26/2008

touched 12/01/2008

I'm living at Brooklyn (Zip code 11236), someone talks about writing a letter to my congresman or my senator, I know nothing about that could you send the name and the address of the congresman or the senator please.

You can't really do that until its been 6 months. Or, I guess you could but VSC will just tell you you are within the processing time....

Google is your friend here.

------- ROC ---------------

06.29.2011 Mailed I-751

09.22.2011 RFE

Timeline

I understand that and I'll wait for six months but I want to have all the informations to write them right after six months, because I'm sure my case will take over six months. The USCIS says they proceed the cases in order they've be recieved, I see a lot of people who send their application after mine but been approved. Honestly I'm very happy for those people but I feel a little prejudice against my case and my own person, and then I don't see why there is a difference between my case and the others that have been aproved.

I know that I'm not so kind, but I try to express my frustrations, it's very hard to wait (I don't know how long it will take) and ignore what happens, please don't feel concerned about my comments help me!!! coz I really need you.

I-129 send 10/14/2008

NOA1 received 11/26/2008

touched 12/01/2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.