4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Me and my fiance applied in may of 2008 and it has been well over 6 months like they said at vermont immagration we have waited 11 months for an answer and this month they went to may 12th and then they just put 6 months what does this mean? we just got a letter saying they are reviewing our file now they said but they also said it would be maybe 60 days more for an answer i guess but who knows really cos I called them on the phone and they told me it could take up to another 2-6 months at that this is crazy can someone help us to exactly know what this means and how long from the time of the review it will be befor an answer comes ty

a8jag8ru6way.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

please fill in your timeline and also, did you get a letter saying they want more evidence, and this is why they told you to wait 60 more days?

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

ty for answering me they did not ask me for more evidence all what they said is they are reviewing our case i filled in may of 2008 its almost ayear now and what mean NOA1 and NOA2 TY

a8jag8ru6way.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

NOA1 is the notice they give you when they get your petition

NOA2 means they have made a decision on your case and have approved you.

you should probably contact your senator or congressman for help.. if you waited this long it could mean that they have lost your petition or you are stuck in background check somewhere..

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.