moondancer627

It's too quiet here tonight

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, Anton finally left today for his job in Flagstaff. Four hours N of Tucson. I really wanted to quit my jobs and pack up and go with him, but the job is temporary until September or So and then he will be back down here for the Winter.

I realistically couldn't lose out on what I have going on down here in Tucson as far as work since we have bills to pay and just bought a newer car.

It's just so quiet here tonight. I am used to him clanging around in the kitchen since he is always cooking or watching TV or playing computer games.

Back to the single life with the cat, I know I can read in peace again, and I guess listen to some music tonight, and adjust.

This will be the first night in months I haven't had him to snuggle against despite his farting at night.

LOL....

Moondancer

7-3-06 GREEN CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!! Done for two years!!!!!!

I am here to help, even if it's just to offer my shoulder to cry or vent on... We are all in this together.!

My answers are based on personal experience, not fact.

We are on this rollercoaster ride together holding on for dear life.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol::lol:

Awww. Hang in there he (and his gas) will be back soon!!! So catch up on your reading and by the time he comes back you'll be like newlyweds again. :D

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Here I am up at 1:15 am . I haven't had insomnia in a long time since Anton and I got settled in with each other. It took us quit awhile to get our sleeping rythyms down and now he's gone. The house is too quiet. I am very sad cause he was sort of planning on going with me and some friends to New Mexico over the 4th of July to rent a cabin for 4 nights up in Cloudcroft, and now he just told me he will have to work since he just got this new job and he won't ask for it off , since the company will be working on the holiday. I wonder if it is a cop out! Anyway, this is a bummer deal!

Moondancer

7-3-06 GREEN CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!! Done for two years!!!!!!

I am here to help, even if it's just to offer my shoulder to cry or vent on... We are all in this together.!

My answers are based on personal experience, not fact.

We are on this rollercoaster ride together holding on for dear life.